Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Naby Sarr.

Comments

• Options
    Knew he had something about him after the Orient League Cup game at The Valley all those years ago.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:
    wmcf123 said:
    Leuth said:
    Bowyer and Jackson know the measure of the man, that's why he's the only network-era signing who's still here. Wonder if our budget can accommodate a contract extension 
    That’s not the reason he’s still here. That’s because he signed a 5 year contract on very high wages.  Bauer and Igor’s were only 4 years; they left at the end of it .
    The 5 year contract will be the reason he's still here on his high wages no doubt.

But having said that would any of us be opposed to a contract extension on the same terms? Think that's the point Leuth was trying to make.
    Or offer him reduced terms? He still might go for it. 
    The delightful human that is Naby Sarr would be strongly tempted to stay.

The professional that is Naby Sarr would know that he's easily good enough for this level (or even Prem/Ligue 1 if he keeps improving) and could earn more than he currently does.

I'd hope the club would offer the same terms at least.
  • Options
    I imagine there is a wage structure now and Sarr will have to agree to keep to it, unlike when he signed with her handling wages
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    He'll be offered reduced wages and if he doesn't sign, they'll replace him with someone on a free. It's the Roland way.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I'd imagine increased walk ups, sight of top six, half-seasons might encourage the Scrote to loosen the purse-strings in January. This might spill over to next year's budget, even if we don't go up.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    I'd imagine increased walk ups, sight of top six, half-seasons might encourage the Scrote to loosen the purse-strings in January. This might spill over to next year's budget, even if we don't go up.
    I wouldn’t bank on it. He’s more likely to feel that keeping a strict budget is working well and increase the price of the club at the same time. 

• Options
    Thought  he was class on Saturday.
  • Options
    He used to be shite, but now he's alright.
  • Options
    So, someone DID send a video of him vs Derby to the Senegal FA, it seems... :)
  • Options
    Just seen that. Very happy for the guy. Wel deserved. 

Also noticed that bristol city prick that kicked Pearce is also in their squad
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ross1 said:
    I imagine there is a wage structure now and Sarr will have to agree to keep to it, unlike when he signed with her handling wages
    Though with us back in the Championship, presumably his wages won't be so out of kilter than they were in L1.
  • Options
    Famara Diedhiou has made the squad as well, he's the bloke who got sent off for kicking Pearce at Bristol :0 Nabs will have to have a word with him
  • Options
    Congratulations to him - well deserved. I thought he’d be an absolute liability at this level and I’m very happy that he’s making me eat my words!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    So, someone DID send a video of him vs Derby to the Senegal FA, it seems... :)
    Was it you?
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Congratulations to the Nabster. Can we stop singing that he used to be shite song? He is certainly much better than alright now - unless we turn the alright to dynamite! 
  • Options
    Na-by Sarr, woahh ohh
    Na-by Sarr, woahh ohh
    He plays for Senegal
    He f**king hates Millwall
  • Options
    Naby Sarr do do do do
    Naby Sarr do do do do
    Play for Senegal do do do do
    Hates Millwall do do do do
    Naby Sarr!!

To everyone favourite tune; "Baby Shark"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Baby Sarr! Trust the process.
  • Options
    Has been confirmed now after Bowyer said it wasnt actually official yesterday

Good luck to him, after all Senegal are the best ranked African team (Yup ahead of Nigeria) so will be no mugs calling up a player who hasnt really been first choice this season
  • Options
    Get rid. Fucking liability.
  • Options
    Shocking today
  • Options
    Both goals his fault I'm afraid.

Thought he'd redeemed himself with the assist for Leko but shot himself in the foot in added time.
  • Options
    Did a single throw in of his go to a red shirt? A beautiful assist granted, but he's a CD that can't engage his brain for an entire game.

Get rid.
  • Options
    Absolutely pathetic, both goals Sarr's fault. Both times he just stood rooted to the spot.

Basic sunday league stuff, you don't just stand there ball watching.
  • Options
    I'm afraid he's just not consistent enough when we have our backs to the wall.

He's Beckensarr in League One when we dominate and take the game to the opposition but he can't hack it against the big lumps of this division.