Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    cazo said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

Is this going to be an away game where you actually have to sit in your allocates seat? Can’t remember the last time that happened!

No anywhere first come first serve 👊
    If it's a sit anywhere thing, how can they sell restricted seats? Know what I mean?
    PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

Is this going to be an away game where you actually have to sit in your allocates seat? Can’t remember the last time that happened!

If it's a sit anywhere thing, how can they sell restricted seats? Know what I mean?
    PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

PopIcon said:

cazo said:

se9addick said:

Because the restricted ones are sold last get in early for better seat not hard to work out is it
    WOW!!!
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

@JamesSeed your memory is shocking! we got gubbed last year and sulked off to a tiny trendy pub that sold great pizza in the square, Danny and I were with you, I think you had had a few

The Queens Head. Cracking pub
  • Options
    More tickets on the way according to this twitter exchange
  • Options
    3,000 of us there and we’d be looking at an atmosphere to rival or better the one at Pompey last season
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Glad I'm giving this one a miss

So are 1500 others.
  • Options

Really hope that's the case as heard several regular away fans complaining about missing out for this one.

Who will be responsible for asking the Ticket Office to request additional tickets ?

Pity the FF meeting wasn't this coming week....
  • Options
    Would be quality if we could sell this one out, it's a big game and a good atmosphere could be the difference
  • Options
    Hmm no way we would sell 3000 imo
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Really hope that's the case as heard several regular away fans complaining about missing out for this one.

Who will be responsible for asking the Ticket Office to request additional tickets ?

Tickets should of gone on restricted sale 1st
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Hence the question, why not on this occasion ?

And will this be the same when AFC Wimbledon tickets go on sale ?

What was the point of the , err, points system that was introduced at the start of the season ?

Complete waste of time IMO.
  • Options
    I know of at least 6 others who want to go Peterborough. Me included. Hope we get more. I think we'd shift an extra 700.
  • Options

clb74 said:

What was the point of the , err, points system that was introduced at the start of the season ?

When it was put on general sale I assumed that with such low numbers initially in sake it must have been a case if sell these and we would get more.

Would appear the club have got this one wrong particularly as you say when we have the points system in place
  • Options

clb74 said:

Will be down the ticket office next week fanny.
    Want a couple of things clarified
    If I don't get the answers I want will be stopping valley gold and want reimbursing the 10 pound a month I've done for this season.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

If I don't get the answers I want will be stopping valley gold and want reimbursing the 10 pound a month I've done for this season.
    You won't be getting either mate.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Why would you take it out on Valley Gold?
  • Options
    I bought mine on Friday morning they were on sale for 5 days. Not like Brentford away when all tickets were sold out in 2 hours.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Because some people are in Valley Gold for the additional ticket priority it gives them?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

If this is now going to be the norm with the ticket office not giving valley gold priority for likely sell out games what’s the point in keeping Valle gold? Only reason I do it is for ease of knowing I will get tickets ok
  • Options

se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

If this is now going to be the norm with the ticket office not giving valley gold priority for likely sell out games what’s the point in keeping Valle gold? Only reason I do it is for ease of knowing I will get tickets ok
    Don't you want the prize money if you win then?
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Don't you want the prize money if you win then?
    Of course I would but don’t do it for that, I’ve been in it for 10 years and won a £10 voucher twice
  • Options

se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Fair enough.

They should have used the points system for this one, no idea why they didn’t.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

If Valley Gold did not have the ticket priority the number of people who would pull out would see it collapse
  • Options
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Fair enough.

Incompetence is the answer.
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

If Valley Gold did not have the ticket priority the number of people who would pull out would see it collapse
    I’m sure they have for all other away games this season - God knows why they didn’t for this one.

That being said, even if they had been given priority, that first phase of ticket sales, where VG & STs have priority would have lasted less than 5 days before dropping to general sale.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    se9addick said:

se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

Fair enough.

If the club had said up front the allocation was 1,300 or whatever we probably wouldn’t have sold that number now and there wouldn’t have been an issue. It’s an unintended consequence of putting the lower figure out, unqualified, which created a panic.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

JohnnyH2 said:

se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

I’m sure they have for all other away games this season - God knows why they didn’t for this one.

That being said, even if they had been given priority, that first phase of ticket sales, where VG & STs have priority would have lasted less than 5 days before dropping to general sale.
    So why not it in place for this game. The club got it wrong
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

se9addick said:

JohnnyH2 said:

se9addick said:

clb74 said:

clb74 said:

So why not it in place for this game. The club got it wrong
    I don’t disagree but we’ve taken 883 and 716 in the last two seasons. That’s what the staff will have looked at.