Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options

Stewarded v well yesterday, and they did serve beer at half time

Fosters?
    Bottles of carlsberg from the kiosk, kept it simple meaning quick service, they also sold koppaberg
    Should have had a coffee.
  • Options
    Didn't they close the main stand toilets at half time (the one nearest the seating), I assume that was to clean them (having read about what was done in the sink...)

Interesting arrangement, nothing in the stand, but you could go outside for your "beer and fag" break.
  • Options
    The turnstiles in that old stand are bit narrow.
  • Options

The turnstiles in that old stand are bit narrow.

My son took great pleasure in telling me “you’re gonna struggle to get through there dad “ .
    Cheeky bugger . They were narrow though !
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

PopIcon said:

Grown men pissing in the sink. Some people are filth bags..

Yeah that is pretty sad really...
    There was a separate queue to piss in the sink. There was a bloke who'd taken his boy to the toilet, I felt pretty bad for them. It was chaos in there.
    Ducked out of the queue at the end of the game & went in the leisure centre by the big car park. No one pissing on the sink there I can tell you......
  • Options

PopIcon said:

PopIcon said:

There was a separate queue to piss in the sink. There was a bloke who'd taken his boy to the toilet, I felt pretty bad for them. It was chaos in there.
    Ducked out of the queue at the end of the game & went in the leisure centre by the big car park. No one pissing on the sink there I can tell you......
    You went in the swimming pool instead :wink:
  • Options
    Same old Charlton taking the piss🥂
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

PopIcon said:

Lucky I had a piss in the toilets in KFC before the game by the sounds of things.