Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options

May make a last minute decision tonight to go, depending on finances . Anyone selling train + match ticket?? And if so, how much?

Someone said they were on this thread a few hours ago.
    I think his name is Saunders is King.
  • Options

I wonder if it’s common at other clubs who regularly sell out away ends that so many spares come available in the 24hrs leading up to a game?

I expect a flood of them on Facebook, Twitter and on here tomorrow

Much more common at bigger clubs. People buy tickets with no intention of going.

Can’t find the article, but when Brighton play at Bournemouth at the start of last season, almost 400 out of 1500 ticket holders didn’t turn up to the match, just to ensure they keep loyalty points.
    Agree with that. Mate at work’s son’s do Chelsea aways but they’re both at uni so end up flogging most of them on as they can’t afford the travel etc but keep up their loyalty points to ensure they can always get tickets when they can afford to travel
  • Options
    Shouldn’t be allowed really.
  • Options
    Anyone got two tickets for the east stand (Motorpoint stand) they can swap for 2 under 22’s for the north stand
  • Options
    Got 1 adult Motorpoint if anyone wants
  • Options
    Apparently there is no booze served in the away end

Anyone know if this is true?
  • Options

Apparently there is no booze served in the away end

Anyone know if this is true?

Correct.
  • Options
    I've had 5 pints boverred?
  • Options
    Probably best then to stock up on the superb Citra straight from the barrel at the Brewery Tap 2 mins from the station. Thanks for the heads up who ever posted it.
  • Options
    Lots of empty seats around us this afternoon (Main Stand, 3 rows from the front & almost in line with the goal line. Must have had 5 spare seats in our row & 3 or 4 in the row in front. Were the suposed occupants all towards the back ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Appeared people sat where they wanted yesterday, went to look at my seat and someone was in it so picked a seat to sit in and was confronted by the ticket holder telling me to get out. Only at Charlton do we have these problems! To the bloke who kicked up the fuss I’m sure u will have your pick of seats at Fleetwood but then again I doubt your going. I’ll save u one in case u are
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Didn't go to .h allocated place yesterday, and had the immense honour of sitting near Ashburton of this parish and sampling some of Mrs Ashburton's really superb banana cake at half time.
  • Options
    Stewarded v well yesterday, and they did serve beer at half time
  • Options
    Grown men pissing in the sink. Some people are filth bags..
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Yeah that is pretty sad really...
  • Options
    Fantastic support, up their with Pompey away last year but just missing the goal.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Didn't go to .h allocated place yesterday, and had the immense honour of sitting near Ashburton of this parish and sampling some of Mrs Ashburton's really superb banana cake at half time.

Nice to see you Nigel, as always. I’ve just enjoyed a nice slice of said banana cake with my Sunday morning coffee.
  • Options

Agreed - the stewards were very welcoming and friendly, as were the police who were low key all day - not that there was any trouble or likely to be trouble.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbie8 said:

Appeared people sat where they wanted yesterday, went to look at my seat and someone was in it so picked a seat to sit in and was confronted by the ticket holder telling me to get out. Only at Charlton do we have these problems!

That's certainly not the case. Go on almost any non-prem club's forum before or after a big away and you'll see the same conversation.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

cabbie8 said:

Appeared people sat where they wanted yesterday, went to look at my seat and someone was in it so picked a seat to sit in and was confronted by the ticket holder telling me to get out. Only at Charlton do we have these problems!

That's certainly not the case. Go on almost any non-prem club's forum before or after a big away and you'll see the same conversation.
    Out of interest why is non-Prem an issue? Do you mean Prem clubs usually sell out and know the ‘protocol’? (ie kids/women/infirm and the front, standers/singers at the back)
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

Well I do that at home so why shouldn’t I do it at football as well?
  • Options

Fosters?
  • Options

PopIcon said:

Well I do that at home so why shouldn’t I do it at football as well?
    I am very jealous of you here mate.

I would not be able to reach....................................
  • Options

Fosters?
    Bottles of carlsberg from the kiosk, kept it simple meaning quick service, they also sold koppaberg
  • Options

Fosters?
    Bottles of carlsberg from the kiosk, kept it simple meaning quick service, they also sold koppaberg
    No booze at all in the stand behind the goal !
  • Options

PopIcon said:

Yeah that is pretty sad really...
    There was a separate queue to piss in the sink. There was a bloke who'd taken his boy to the toilet, I felt pretty bad for them. It was chaos in there.