Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options

could be a great away day similar to pompey last season which is probably the best i have been to in years with around 2000 fans travelling at least half by train what are the pubs to aim for, as i feel the boat will be packed out quite quickly, was busy enough last time and that was a hot day

Wetherspoons.
  • Options
    Wednesday midday update.

Just 38 seats remain available
  • Options

redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

depends what time you get there we arrive at 10.55, so looks like we will have first dibs

Don't think so mate. We live in Peterborough.
    Yeah, that's not something I'd boast about fella!
    Who's boasting. I moved here with work. I am proud to say I met my wife here and my son was born here. As you should know I was born in Lewisham. I am proud of that as well.
    Just pulling your leg, I'm sure it's a decent place to live (better than Lewisham for sure!) :smiley:
    I know that. To be honest. It is safer than Lewisham but not better.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

depends what time you get there we arrive at 10.55, so looks like we will have first dibs

Who's boasting. I moved here with work. I am proud to say I met my wife here and my son was born here. As you should know I was born in Lewisham. I am proud of that as well.
    Just pulling your leg, I'm sure it's a decent place to live (better than Lewisham for sure!) :smiley:
    Oi! Slagging off Lewisham is very passé. We're so stylish, cosmopolitan and bohemian down here these days, we're literally shitting gastropubs, pop-up restaurants and art installations out of our arses. I only have to look out of my kitchen window and I can see a tapas bar, a pretentious cafe that doesn't except cash and London's smallest library, housed in a phonebox. So just you pipe down Brendan!
    Thanks for the support mate. Lol
  • Options

could be a great away day similar to pompey last season which is probably the best i have been to in years with around 2000 fans travelling at least half by train what are the pubs to aim for, as i feel the boat will be packed out quite quickly, was busy enough last time and that was a hot day

Wetherspoons.
    which one i think there is 2 ?
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

Oi! Slagging off Lewisham is very passé. We're so stylish, cosmopolitan and bohemian down here these days, we're literally shitting gastropubs, pop-up restaurants and art installations out of our arses. I only have to look out of my kitchen window and I can see a tapas bar, a pretentious cafe that doesn't except cash and London's smallest library, housed in a phonebox. So just you pipe down Brendan!
    I thought you were St. Johns? That's the posh part of Lewisham!!
  • Options

Wetherspoons.
    Oh yeah I forgot to mention that.

There is The Draper's Arms and The College Arms. The Draper's Arms were doing a 'football special', four pints of any beer and you got a free bowl of chips.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

Haha, good knowledge! The whole area's sophisticated now though mate - so much so that Max Rushden from Talksport/Sky/SoccerAM/Guardian Sport Podcast was drinking in the Catford Bridge Tavern on Saturday and wasn't ashamed to admit it, surely the ultimate sign that your area has moved from "Up & Coming" to "Made it".
  • Options

Wetherspoons.

There is The Draper's Arms and The College Arms. The Draper's Arms were doing a 'football special', four pints of any beer and you got a free bowl of chips.
    How many though? :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Wetherspoons.

How many though? :wink:
    No idea mate, I did not qualify for the offer.

Two reasons, one is the fact I do not eat chips due to my healthy eating lifestyle. The other reason is that I did not get the beers in.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Wednesday midday update.

Just 38 seats Standing remain available

• Options
    Anyone got 1 in the North stand they would be interested in swapping for the East?
  • Options

Anyone got 1 in the North stand they would be interested in swapping for the East?

Possibly yes
  • Options
    27 left.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Possibly yes
    Excellent keep me posted please
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

redbuttle said:

redbuttle said:

Haha, good knowledge! The whole area's sophisticated now though mate - so much so that Max Rushden from Talksport/Sky/SoccerAM/Guardian Sport Podcast was drinking in the Catford Bridge Tavern on Saturday and wasn't ashamed to admit it, surely the ultimate sign that your area has moved from "Up & Coming" to "Made it".
    Lewisham and surrounds have 'made it'?

I've lived away from south London for far too long!
  • Options

haven't been paying attention, are we behind the goal and also along the side?
  • Options

haven't been paying attention, are we behind the goal and also along the side?
    Yes.
  • Options
    Yes that is the case
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

still free?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Wednesday midday update.

Lyle Taylor better get himself online and order one quick.
  • Options

still free?
    Yes mate
  • Options

still free?
    I thought they were charging £24
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

what pubs would you recommend?
  • Options

Wetherspoons.

redbuttle said:

The boat is great but liable to be packed. The King's Head in town centre is pretty good. There are also two wetherspoons in town. There are several small pubs which are pretty clear see to the ground which are ok. The pub opposite the ground is called the Peacock and it's a dive. Hope that helps.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

Wetherspoons.

redbuttle said:

The boat is great but liable to be packed. The King's Head in town centre is pretty good. There are also two wetherspoons in town. There are several small pubs which are pretty clear see to the ground which are ok. The pub opposite the ground is called the Peacock and it's a dive. Hope that helps.
    Sorry, meant close to the ground.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

Wetherspoons.

redbuttle said:

cheers for that
  • Options
    15 tickets left
  • Options

Addickted said:

Wednesday midday update.

Lyle Taylor better get himself online and order one quick.
    Wonder if Roland is thinking of joining us for this one...