Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peterborough allocation (ed. SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Bought three today - looking forward to sampling some of the excellent beer and pubs that Peterborough has to offer.
  • Options

I see your three, and raise you three ;-)
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Bought tickets and was planning on driving, but this surge in sales is making me fancy a train/beer day!
  • Options
    I haven’t got over last year yet. Robbo’s last stand
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

I see your three, and raise you three ;-)
    I fold.

Not even my tickets.

My son is going with his Cambridge and Carl Zeiss Jena supporting mates.
  • Options
    46 left now. Think we might need some more.
  • Options
    32 left
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

32 left

Sorry its actually 27
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:

204 left hopefully sell these out aswell, as aside from gills or oxford i cannot see us getting large away crowds at others.

Wimbledon will sell out. I reckon we will have a sell out at Wycombe and will take a decent following to Plymouth.
    Pikeys away last day too will sell out
    Even if it's raining lol
  • Options
    Got our 2 last night. Need to erase the memory of last year & of Gobbinsons smirking mug......
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Swore I wouldn’t go back after they took down the terrace.

Bought mine and down to 20 left.

Hopefully, they give us an additional allocation as most the people I go with our still yet to make a decision.
  • Options
    Are the additional tickets down the side or behind the goal?

Gonna get 2 for me and the boy today
  • Options

Are the additional tickets down the side or behind the goal?

Gonna get 2 for me and the boy today

Down the side at presant
  • Options
    Only 108 restricted view tickets now left.This may indicate that no further tickets will be allocated.
  • Options
    doronron said:

Croydon said:

204 left hopefully sell these out aswell, as aside from gills or oxford i cannot see us getting large away crowds at others.

Wimbledon will sell out. I reckon we will have a sell out at Wycombe and will take a decent following to Plymouth.
    Pikeys away last day too will sell out
    Even if it's raining lol
    It is not last game of the season, it is the last away game. the last game is at home to Rochdale.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Bought tickets and was planning on driving, but this surge in sales is making me fancy a train/beer day!

i was shocked when chris told me about the non boozing!!
  • Options
    clive said:

Only 108 restricted view tickets now left.This may indicate that no further tickets will be allocated.

i think this is our lot as on os it does say the ONLY tickets remaining, in recent years the category of our fans has been increased, so means clubs are within their rights to not offer full allocations
  • Options
    clive said:

Despite only going on sale on Monday morning, over 900 Addicks have already secured their places for the game against the play-off chasers.

The club’s initial allocation of seats was 974 but, on Tuesday afternoon, the Addicks received an additional 400 tickets, taking the total allocation to 1,363. Around 400 remain available to buy.
    The club have already enquired about the possibility of receiving even more tickets - should the allocation of 1,363 sell out - and are awaiting an answer from Peterborough. The outcome of this will be published on www.cafc.co.uk once confirmed.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c35c8563afcb/extra-allocation-received-for-peterborough-united-clash

Surely we'll get more than 1363?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

clive said:

Despite only going on sale on Monday morning, over 900 Addicks have already secured their places for the game against the play-off chasers.

The club’s initial allocation of seats was 974 but, on Tuesday afternoon, the Addicks received an additional 400 tickets, taking the total allocation to 1,363. Around 400 remain available to buy.
    The club have already enquired about the possibility of receiving even more tickets - should the allocation of 1,363 sell out - and are awaiting an answer from Peterborough. The outcome of this will be published on www.cafc.co.uk once confirmed.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c35c8563afcb/extra-allocation-received-for-peterborough-united-clash

Surely we'll get more than 1363?
    Think we got another 100 restricted view tickets as the number remaining on the tickets page went up by 100 this morning
  • Options
    Not sure how that works when it's sit/stand where you like!
  • Options
    MLS said:

Not sure how that works when it's sit/stand where you like!

I don't think that's the case,although it gives that impression on our website.[This is a General Admission area: you can sit anywhere you like. Please enter the quantity of tickets you require.]This statement appears on all the away match ticket games.The seating arrangements are set by the home club,hence some clubs have unreserved seating [sit anywhere]some don't.
  • Options
    Charlton are not getting anymore tickets, all we have been given is that down the side nothing behind the goal. Doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.
  • Options

Charlton are not getting anymore tickets, all we have been given is that down the side nothing behind the goal. Doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever.

Promotion rivals.....why give us anymore. Don't want us out singing them.
  • Options

Too late for that.
  • Options

What a load of bo****ks
  • Options

What a load of bo****ks
    We would out sing them if we took 100
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

What a load of bo****ks
    We would out sing them if we took 100
    Would need to be our 100 best singers. Can imagine the audition process for tickets.
  • Options
    the reason for the cut in allocation maybe due to police advice?.