Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January 2019 Completed deals

Comments

• Options

Can we please keep this thread to Completed deals only, we have other threads for waffle.

COMPLETED DEALS ONLY
    PLEASE HAVE A WORD @ADMIN

Guys can we keep this thread on track please... Waffle about completed deals only....

Cheers

Admin.
  • Options

shirty5 said:
    Hopefully he cant play today, as he is a decent player for this league
    A good signing. Not finalised with the authorities yet so won’t be playing today
    By the looks of things, hasn’t played for at least a whole year, doubt he’s going to be as good as people think. Either way, good job he can’t play today.
  • Options
    Messi says No.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Messi says No.

Is that confirmed?
  • Options
    Christian Pulisic has joined Chelsea for €64m yet will stay with Dortmund on loan for the rest of the season
  • Options

Christian Pulisic has joined Chelsea for €64m yet will stay with Dortmund on loan for the rest of the season

Bye bye Hazard
  • Options

You could buy a football club for that.

• Options

You could buy a football club for that.

Or two like ours if the price was right.....come on down!
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    cafcpolo said:

Bye bye Hazard
    I'm not sure, seems more like a replacement for Willian/Pedro
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lot of money for Sanchos understudy
  • Options

Pretty sure this means that Hazard will be off to Madrid in the summer then.

After a quiet year or 2 i'd expect Madrid to go for at least a couple of big signings this summer.
  • Options
    Can add Sancho to this list in a year or two's time as he'll go for over 100m.

• Options
    What have they spent all those profits on?
  • Options

Cheap tickets.
  • Options

Well they're top of the Bundesliga having lost just once all season so the replacements (Jadon Sancho was brought in for Dembele) havent done too badly

Think Paco Alcazer was brought in for Aubumeyang
  • Options

They have reinvested a fair bit back in the side, but they tend to buy players for around 20-25m who aren't major household names.

Looking at it, the likes of Alcacer, Witsel, Diallo, Delaney, Akanji have all been bought for 20m or more in the past 6 months.
  • Options

They have reinvested a fair bit back in the side, but they tend to buy players for around 20-25m who aren't major household names.

Looking at it, the likes of Alcacer, Witsel, Diallo, Delaney, Akanji have all been bought for 20m or more in the past 6 months.
    Diallo is class. Can see him being the next big money one out of Dortmund. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him leave for upwards of 50 million either.
  • Options
    Max Power, Wigan to Sunderland (undisclosed). Excellent deal imo, Probably score the winner against us on Saturday
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's good for the goose Paulie...…..ADMIN

January 2019 COMPLETED DEALS ONLY :wink:
  • Options

Inflatables for the car park and a new DJ booth.

It’s the future, I’ve seen it...
  • Options
    Sarri can only be the head coach at Chelsea not the manager after this quote to camera after the 0-0 with Southampton.

"I didn't know anything about Christian Pulisic yesterday. The club asked my opinion about him one month ago and my opinion was positive and I knew the deal was done but I didn't know anything. I'm not in charge of the market.

"We have to play every three days so I cannot think of next year, I have to think about the next match."
  • Options
    Jayden Stockley has signed for Preston, fee believed to be 750k.
  • Options
    shirty5 said:
    Andy Cannon: Portsmouth sign versatile Rochdale midfielder for undisclosed fee

Save others having to follow a link :)
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Jayden Stockley has signed for Preston, fee believed to be 750k.

bargain .. let's see if a consistent L2 striker can do it in a much higher division

A few L1 moves .. my comments in black type ((:>)

2&3 January
    English Football League
    Dylan Connolly [Dundalk - AFC Wimbledon] Undisclosed
    Rory Holden [Bristol City - Rochdale] Loan
    Daniel Lafferty [Sheffield United - Peterborough] Loan .. to shore up a weakening defence
    Tony McMahon [Oxford United - Scunthorpe] Loan .. shores up a dodgy back 4
    Jayden Stockley [Exeter - Preston] £750,000
    IAndy Cannon [Rochdale - Portsmouth] Undisclosed
    Omar Mussa [KV Mechelen - Walsall] Undisclosed
    Max Power [Wigan - Sunderland] Undisclosed loan made permanent, sent off 3 times this season alone, one overturned on appeal
    Mark Sykes [Glenavon - Oxford United] Undisclosed
    Kevin van Veen [Northampton - Scunthorpe] Undisclosed .. returns to former club
  • Options
    teams strengthening...........and we are no-where to be seen.