Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Im a Celeb 2018

Comments

• Options

Greenie said:

I was weirdly turned on by Fleur's tongue action.

Harry's story about how much he loves Sandra was beautiful.

Noel Edmunds will be good fun.

I wouldnt say i was turned on but as I was watching I did think she would make a great lesbian
    Which one of the women would make a bad lesbian though?
    From what I know I reckon I'd make an outstanding bullshit lesbian
  • Options

Greenie said:

I was weirdly turned on by Fleur's tongue action.

Harry's story about how much he loves Sandra was beautiful.

Noel Edmunds will be good fun.

I wouldnt say i was turned on but as I was watching I did think she would make a great lesbian
    Which one of the women would make a bad lesbian though?
    From what I know I reckon I'd make an outstanding bullshit lesbian
    Bit harsh
  • Options

Harry: I’ve never been good with things like puzzles
    Noel: or tax returns
    :lol:

Cracking line from Noel there
  • Options

Harry: I’ve never been good with things like puzzles
    Noel: or tax returns
    :lol:

That was brilliant
  • Options
    Hahahaha this is hilarious
  • Options
    That first challenge tonight was incredibly difficult
  • Options
    I would be so demoralised if I worked as hard in those tasks as they do, only to get food I would rather not eat.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I would be so demoralised if I worked as hard in those tasks as they do, only to get food I would rather not eat.

If you sign up for the jungle and are shocked when baby pigeon is served up for dinner, then its your own fault.
  • Options
    Huskaris said:

I think I'd find it really interesting to eat some of the meats they do in the evenings.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Holly is looking fiiine tonight.
  • Options
    "I farted in Nick's face tonight and he didn't seem to mind".

• Options
    John missed the last star so John shouldnt eat, cant take it away from someone else IMO
  • Options
    That helmet gag was joke of the series
  • Options
    Good job that had a buffet last night as they wont be eating tonight haha
  • Options
    Hope Nicks doing his nut over not having 3 people in camp during the buffet
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Someone could have at least tried to stick a chicken leg in their pocket to bring back for him. Bunch of goody two shoes! I hope if Anne only gets two or three stars tomorrow they give the whole meal to Nick. Would have been the first thing I suggested when he gave up the feast.
  • Options

John missed the last star so John shouldnt eat, cant take it away from someone else IMO

He was also the best at the challenge overall and did a lot of the guiding and encouraging. Nick got it spot on as leader not to eat.
    old martyr nick, called him stepping aside as soon as the star was missed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You can keep your chicken, beef, Yorkshire puds, vegetables, jam roly poly and custard.

Those bean burgers looked delicious.
  • Options

"I farted in Nick's face tonight and he didn't seem to mind".

He’s been working with builders for how many years?
  • Options

Er...no...look how many stars he got for everyone else though. Nick as leader had to take the hit!
  • Options
    WTF she isnt even trying
    The 3rd star was easy just out your hand in the wardrobe with a few spiders and grab it and she didnt even try
  • Options

WTF she isnt even trying
    The 3rd star was easy just out your hand in the wardrobe with a few spiders and grab it and she didnt even try

I'm sure you'd smash it mate.
  • Options

WTF she isnt even trying

Now, now paulie, may I draw your attention to the previous pages on this thread. The lady has issues, is trying her hardest and doing her best.
  • Options
    It's a bit dull this year. They're all getting along far too well
  • Options
    Harry is great value. Nicks trying too hard to be a saint imo. Loving Noel personally too, although sure I’m in the minority there.
  • Options

WTF she isnt even trying

Now, now paulie, may I draw your attention to the previous pages on this thread. The lady has issues, is trying her hardest and doing her best.
    I understand that but she opened the wardrobe, saw the spiders webs and closed the door, thats nothing to do with her issues(she just doesnt like spiders) she didnt even attempt to put her hand in
  • Options

Harry is great value. Nicks trying too hard to be a saint imo. Loving Noel personally too, although sure I’m in the minority there.

I'm in it with you if so, love Noel.