Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Im a Celeb 2018

Comments

• Options
    I thought Holly looked particularly lovely last night
  • Options

I thought Holly looked particularly lovely every night

• Options
    meldrew66 said:

What the hell is wrong with the british public?

how can Noel Edmonds go first?? The most entertaining camp mate of the bunch!

I know! It’s odd that Noel’s tv shows were loved by the British public and yet he, himself, is so disliked. I can’t recall a single, specific cause of this anti-Noel feeling but recognise that it exists. He tried to mask his disappointment at first. Going out first must be horrible; even if you have an ego/persona/attitudelike Noel’s. I agree that the camp/show will be less entertaining without him.
    Supports West Ham....that said it's a shame he has been voted out....whatever next Arry getting voted out?
  • Options
    Watched it the other night for the first time. Harry was good value, Barrowman seemed quite irritating and Nick Knowles (sp) seemed like Nick Knowles.

Holly was my personal highlight though. Ant is going to struggle to get his gigs back if/when he makes his return to the limelight.
  • Options

I thought Holly looked particularly lovely last night

Lovely black nightie
  • Options

Willoughby is trying too hard to look like Laura Whitmore but doesn’t get anywhere close.

Cor, remember her
  • Options

Willoughby is trying too hard to look like Laura Whitmore but doesn’t get anywhere close.

Nah
  • Options
    Perhaps Noel is disliked because he is a big headed, conceited, know it all.
    (Granted he was on his best behaviour in the jungle).
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Think the Noel hate may be to do with an appearance on this morning a few years back - I forget what it was exactly but he was saying something about using positive thinking and some electrical gizmo to cure cancer or something like that? Will have a dig see if I can find the clip.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    John Barrowman in hospital,

Wonder if that means he will get hospital food, i mean if he does its kind off wrong
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Wonder if that means he will get hospital food, i mean if he does its kind off wrong

No mercy Paulie!! Love it

Edit he best not have a comfy hospital bed either... Hammock or make him sleep on the floor!
  • Options

No mercy Paulie!! Love it

Edit he best not have a comfy hospital bed either... Hammock or make him sleep on the floor!
    Well he has sprained his ankle.

Its not like he is in a life or death situation, he shouldnt be getting proper food as his campmates are not
  • Options
    This trial is grim!
  • Options

This trial is grim!

Love the fact she doesnt care of its rotten cheese she wants to eat it haha
  • Options
    Is there actually even such thing as rotten cheese...? I mean it's basically mould already isn't it??
  • Options
    I can't be the only one who hoped Barrowman was gonna have sprained his ankle showing Emily how to slut drop just then....
  • Options
    Bored of it this year if I’m honest.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Bored of it this year if I’m honest.

Thats why Bowyer fielded a weak team on Saturday

Saw that everyone was getting to chummy on here and was getting bored so thought he'd mix it up a bit
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Well done Dec, sticking 1 to the conspiracy theorists out there haha
  • Options
    What the hell Emily, they were in categories and in alphabetical order and she was just throwing them everywhere
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Sair Khan(who I still think sounds like is from the lion king) has left
  • Options
    How is Anne still in? She’s bringing nothing to the party...
  • Options

Had to laugh at Ann, whenever her camp mates come back from a trial she sits on her fat arse while all the others greet the returnees with high fives and hugs.

When Harry walked in with a tray of fizzy drinks and popcorn around his neck she was out of her hammock in record time.

Yep I commented on that, bloody lazy lump.
    Why the hell is she still in there?....probably the old sympathy vote.
  • Options

She probably ironed it all out in the back of the cab on the way there mate.