Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Im a Celeb 2018

Comments

• Options

Harry is great value. Nicks trying too hard to be a saint imo. Loving Noel personally too, although sure I’m in the minority there.

I'm in it with you if so, love Noel.
    I agree, Noel ‘tidy beard’ Edmonds even gave up his beard dye, that is well hard!
  • Options

WTF she isnt even trying
    The 3rd star was easy just out your hand in the wardrobe with a few spiders and grab it and she didnt even try

Now, now paulie, may I draw your attention to the previous pages on this thread. The lady has issues, is trying her hardest and doing her best.
    I understand that but she opened the wardrobe, saw the spiders webs and closed the door, thats nothing to do with her issues(she just doesnt like spiders) she didnt even attempt to put her hand in
    It absolutely is, a sensation you don't like (say, spiders crawling over you, or something sticky like webs) can be extremely overwhelming physically and mentally. It's not just not liking it, it can have some physical side effects.

For reference, I needed lots of help and determination before I could use something mundane like liquid soap!
  • Options

WTF she isnt even trying
    The 3rd star was easy just out your hand in the wardrobe with a few spiders and grab it and she didnt even try

Now, now paulie, may I draw your attention to the previous pages on this thread. The lady has issues, is trying her hardest and doing her best.
    I understand that but she opened the wardrobe, saw the spiders webs and closed the door, thats nothing to do with her issues(she just doesnt like spiders) she didnt even attempt to put her hand in
    Exactly how do you know, how her autism manifests itself ?

• Options
    Harry now 1/2 to win
    Emily next best at 6s
  • Options

Harry now 1/2 to win
    Emily next best at 6s

Emily’s come right in since she was a long shot at 25/1 :wink:
  • Options
    I love I'm a celebrity, but it's a bit dull this year. They're all too nice. It needs a big argument
  • Options
    I like my bum
    I like my thighs
    I like my breasts
    There really nice
  • Options

I like my bum
    I like my thighs
    I like my breasts
    There really nice

• Options

I love I'm a celebrity, but it's a bit dull this year. They're all too nice. It needs a big argument

yeah Barrowman needs to properly lose his shit, then Rita go off on one......and I didn't think Nick Knowles would be so diplomatic....I feel a few are ready to explode but are 'playing the game' at the moment
  • Options
    It’s in that lull before the evictions start. Not been interested for most of this week tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Harry’s got the right hump
  • Options
    And Anne’s one attempt at drinking was shambolic. one sip that she spat out
  • Options
    Anne does do my head in a bit.
  • Options
    Anne’s biggest fear is exercise
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Noel gone before some of those other drips is annoying.

Did you vote for him?
  • Options
    Can't believe Noel has gone. Genuinely think because of all the hype around him a lot of people would assume he's safe and not vote for him.

Shame.
  • Options
    Yeah wish they didn't dick about with the immunity crap.. what's the point for one day anyway? Noel will be laughing all the way to the bank though, highest paid, last in and first out.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Laddick01 said:

Noel gone before some of those other drips is annoying.

Did you vote for him?
    Nope, don't vote on these things.
  • Options
    Noel and Harry were my favourites. Bit gutted Noel’s gone
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Think mainly youngsters vote on these things and a lot of them won't know anything about Noel Edmonds. Malique had never heard of him for example.

Real shame he has gone.
  • Options

What the hell is wrong with the british public?

how can Noel Edmonds go first?? The most entertaining camp mate of the bunch!

I know! It’s odd that Noel’s tv shows were loved by the British public and yet he, himself, is so disliked. I can’t recall a single, specific cause of this anti-Noel feeling but recognise that it exists. He tried to mask his disappointment at first. Going out first must be horrible; even if you have an ego/persona/attitudelike Noel’s. I agree that the camp/show will be less entertaining without him.
  • Options

Yeah wish they didn't dick about with the immunity crap.. what's the point for one day anyway? Noel will be laughing all the way to the bank though, highest paid, last in and first out.

Exactly this. Rumoured to have got 600k and he was in there for not much longer than a week.

Thought he was quite entertaining myself and would've preferred some of the more boring ones to go first.
  • Options
    I go out for one evening, and come back to find Noel's gone? Well, won't have to watch that again this year.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    I genuinely wonder sometimes whether this is a fix. Could he have been contracted to be in for the minimum period of time? Absolutely no reason I can think of why he would be voted out before Janes who has been nice but boring or Rita who has just been boring. Only a seven minute vote! Votes are now free whereas years ago they cost money which is how the show was funded. It all smells to me.
  • Options
    meldrew66 said:

I know! It’s odd that Noel’s tv shows were loved by the British public and yet he, himself, is so disliked. I can’t recall a single, specific cause of this anti-Noel feeling but recognise that it exists. He tried to mask his disappointment at first. Going out first must be horrible; even if you have an ego/persona/attitudelike Noel’s. I agree that the camp/show will be less entertaining without him.
    Deal Or No Deal

*I don't mind him meself
  • Options

meldrew66 said:

Deal Or No Deal

*I don't mind him meself
    £600K, his banker has been on the phone, deal.
  • Options
    Willoughby is trying too hard to look like Laura Whitmore but doesn’t get anywhere close.