Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Im a Celeb 2018

Comments

• Options
    She doesnt look very enthusiastic about the trial either
  • Options
    PS. Im in love with Holly
  • Options

Think Anne could turn out to be a good sport but she's hardly got her arse off her bed yet.

She managed to sink the canoe on day 1 for the yellow team!
    So funny when Holly asked the yellow team what went wrong re the canoe sinking.....mmmmm,let me see.....
  • Options
    shine166 said:

PS. Im in love with Holly

I've heard she can be a bit prickly.
  • Options
    I love Anne. I want her to win.
  • Options
    They're currently a very friendly bunch though. Maybe that will change. Anne clearly struggles but isn't self pitying and attention seeking. That's why I like her.
  • Options
    Holly Willoughby is so gorgeous. Absolutely stunning. A welcome addition to this year's series
  • Options
    Lovely blatant way for Nick Knowles to make himself look good in front of the public by giving that pillow of his to Anne last night; in a way am not surprised though as thats the sort of personality he seemed to have before going in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I loved this first couple of seasons, then i just thought it became repetitive and alot of nobodies so would watch the Entrances and not get into it...

This season so far has been brilliant, great characters and i am enjoying it. Some really funny moments, there was a great bond in the croc creek (not sure if that was the name of the worse camp).

Nick Knowles is growing on me, seems quite fearless and genuine. I had heard he was a bit of a twat but coming across well. Fleur is full of life and not to shabby to look at, Arry is quality. only one i am not sure about is that Sair Khan, she is kind of annoying.

tasks have been great so far, was well impressed with Emily not just to look at (although yes i am a fan)

I think its great Anne being on it, really eye opening how she really deals with things. Didn't even know she was autistic but she is potential winner.
  • Options
    Rumours doing the mill on twitter apparently that Noel Edmonds first trial in the jungle is going to be eel or no eel.
  • Options
    I find watching Anne do her trail last night uncomfortable viewing She looked really down and dispondent. I really hoped she would win the competition because if her dry since if humor, but fear she could walk away
  • Options
    I think she will walk soon.
    Think it is just a bit too much for her.
  • Options
    I know they are getting weighed out - but why do people go on it if they know (and she would know) - that she would be so affected by it?

I'm not known for my empathy.......and I won't be changing any opinions here....she should just sod off and let the others get on with it.
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    i really do not think holly willoughby is that unreal, shes got an amazing large amount of teeth apple through a tennis racket comes to mind.

isn't there also a number of campmates this year that are vegan so wont be taken part in any eating challenges

know a bloke that volunteered on a diy sos project and said how much of a wanker nick knowles is for me he comes across as the greg wallace type of bloke.
  • Options

I know they are getting weighed out - but why do people go on it if they know (and she would know) - that she would be so affected by it?

I'm not known for my empathy.......and I won't be changing any opinions here....she should just sod off and let the others get on with it.

I suspect the pressure is on the owners of the programme to meet certain requirements and comply with certain rules. They would not be allowed to only invite fit, able people so as with all these types of shows you get a mixture of Male, Female, Black, White, Asian, Gay Etc. As you will have seen there are also 3 x Vegans in this years show.

Probably only a matter of time before we see a disabled contestant in there.
  • Options

I suspect the pressure is on the owners of the programme to meet certain requirements and comply with certain rules. They would not be allowed to only invite fit, able people so as with all these types of shows you get a mixture of Male, Female, Black, White, Asian, Gay Etc. As you will have seen there are also 3 x Vegans in this years show.

Probably only a matter of time before we see a disabled contestant in there.
    I get that - but I still don’t get why Anne would accept other than for the money.

I see that one of the Vegans decided to revoke their vegan-ness for the duration of the show.

If only there was another thread on the subject......
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

i really do not think holly willoughby is that unreal, shes got an amazing large amount of teeth apple through a tennis racket comes to mind.

isn't there also a number of campmates this year that are vegan so wont be taken part in any eating challenges

know a bloke that volunteered on a diy sos project and said how much of a wanker nick knowles is for me he comes across as the greg wallace type of bloke.

The vegans seemed ok eating wallaby the other day
  • Options

The vegans seemed ok eating wallaby the other day
    i read that as eating willoughby which im sure many would

I’d happily chow down on a bit of fresh Willoughby without a pang of guilt or feelings of regret.

• Options

She's definitely got girl next door look about her which i think most people like. She's a sort.
  • Options

She's definitely got girl next door look about her which i think most people like. She's a sort.
    now i'm not saying i wouldn't that would be silly - but the way some see her as a goddess i just don't get it.
  • Options
    Noel bastard Edmonds. Looking forward to this.
  • Options
    Pringle said:

Noel bastard Edmonds. Looking forward to this.

Promising to retire from all TV if he wins it.
    Expects to be up for a lot of trials.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-46287584
  • Options
    From what i've read it seems the bit about 3 of them being vegan is fake news. Clearly not true given we've seen all 3 of them eating meat so far.

Agree with @MrOneLung, think Anne will quit it at some point although the campmates do seem to rally round her so that will obviously help.
  • Options
    Fab-u-lous!