Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Im a Celeb 2018

Comments

• Options
    I refuse to believe a word he says.

I don't think you'd agree and sign up for something without at least having some idea of what it was all about.
  • Options

I don't think you'd agree and sign up for something without at least having some idea of what it was all about.

And if he hadn't seen it, his agent/advisers definitely will have - and so there's more than a fair chance he will have done since.

Not the sort of thing you get people to sign up for with a quick call to a 'celeb' from a member of the production team.
  • Options
    Really odd that he’s doing this.
  • Options

I agree. I think he plays on the whole ‘I don’t know how to work a TV or turn a computer on’ just a bit.
  • Options
    They always have someone each year who doesnt know what to expect when they go in there though... It seems to add to the entertainment as they act all the more shocked and disgusted when doing challenges
  • Options
    edited November 2018

Unless you are as thick as arseholes ....
  • Options

Unless you are as thick as arseholes ....
    He knows exactly what he is doing....loves a 'bit' of attention does 'our' Arry.
  • Options
    Barrowman is already annoying
  • Options

Not likely Dec with Holly either, doesnt seem natural, him and ant bounce of each other
  • Options

Not likely Dec with Holly either, doesnt seem natural, him and ant bounce of each other
    At the moment Holly appears to be the serious presenter with Dec taking the piss out of everything she says... Its not bad but isnt Ant and Dec!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I actually quite like the two of them so far.
  • Options
    At least Harry has seen the chase.
  • Options
    Harry looks absolutely bewildered.
  • Options
    Still waiting for Emily to appear :wink:
  • Options
    Emily is fucking annoying, can see Anne getting the hump with the constant squealing. Pleasing on the eye so will ignore it for now ;)
  • Options
    Let’s see if Barrowman is still singing everything he says after a week on rice and beans
  • Options

Malique. “I may look tough but..”. Err, mate you really don’t.

Ha, that’s exactly what I said at the time!
  • Options

Malique. “I may look tough but..”. Err, mate you really don’t.

Ha, that’s exactly what I said at the time!
    We thought it was a perfect clip for the much missed TV Burp! You could just see Harry Hill turning to the side camera and saying "No you don't"

Fleur is going to be the star of the shower! She's beautiful.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd like to bounce off Holly
  • Options
    The obligatory "I've never seen it" " what do I have to do". There's one every year
  • Options
    I really like Holly and Dec, Harry looks very uncomfortable lol

Ann has a chance to win imo already
  • Options
    Holly looks a lot better than Ant, so I'm happy for now...
  • Options

Ann has a chance to win imo already

Didnt realise she had Autism which I guess is one of the reasons for her to be able to store so much information

Be interesting to see how she copes with that as some people who are autistic (my Godson being one) struggle to control their emotions especially when they get stressed, and you could see her struggling a bit at the end of last night.
  • Options
    What's the point of going on this if you can't do trials for medical reasons.
  • Options
    iainment said:

I was asking myself the same question about vegans being on there but being exempt from certain trials.

Doesn't make any sense and defeats the object.

Inclusion trumps entertainment value.
  • Options

iainment said:

I was asking myself the same question about vegans being on there but being exempt from certain trials.

Doesn't make any sense and defeats the object.

Inclusion trumps entertainment value.
    I wonder if they have just said they a vegan so they are exempt from eating koala cock
  • Options
    Emily Atack is very pleasing on the eye, but she's getting on my nerves already
  • Options

Emily Atack is very pleasing on the eye, but she's getting on my nerves already

The constant screeching needs to stop quickly.