Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Im a Celeb 2018

Comments

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Surprised Knowles needs to do it.

Wasn't he one of those on the BBC highest paid list?

EDIT: to answer my own question 'YES'

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-44792074
  • Options

Harry Redknapp is a greedy f***er isn't he?

What does he need with an extra few quid for having bugs chucked on him etc, surely he's earned enough from football to not have to bother with all that.

Especially if has any more put away in accounts he'd forgotten about again.

Well you say an extra few quid, but I reckon I'd do it for his reputed £500K.
    It's not him getting the money, it's his dog
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

If you could earn your yearly salary in 3 weeks (or even less if you get voted off early) wouldn't you do it?
  • Options

What does he need with an extra few quid for having bugs chucked on him etc, surely he's earned enough from football to not have to bother with all that.

Even if you were worth a few million already? It's not worth the hassle when you are set comfortably for life is it?
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

This is the same guy that released a album last year that made David Brent look cool.

I'm guessing he sacked off his wife and she's done him for loads of money, apparently he's a bit of a knob.
  • Options

Even if you were worth a few million already? It's not worth the hassle when you are set comfortably for life is it?
    Is it that much hassle? Can just say those words and get out of trials if he wants ala Helen Flanagan.
  • Options
    Mmm,Emily Atack...i'd like to get inbetween 'er norks,a fine set or failing that,Ann Hegerty ;)
  • Options
    Fucking Noel Fucking Edmonds

If he has to eat a raw kangaroo anus I suppose it will be worth it.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Is it that much hassle? Can just say those words and get out of trials if he wants ala Helen Flanagan.
    He's 71 and has had heart and knee operations. He doesn't need the money.

Why bother to spend a month on a camp bed surrounded by mozzies, flies and Nick Knowles?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Those poor jungle animals - the thought of seeing Harry first thing in the morning will be enough to scare the wildest of chimps.
  • Options
    Having watched Edmunds recently in a Road Trip to Saigon or whatever it was called I really warmed to him. He seems a decent guy to be honest. I hope he does well.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Fucking Noel Fucking Edmonds

If he has to eat a raw kangaroo anus I suppose it will be worth it.

Is he taking in his magical box that cures things?
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Has anyone told Harry that he won't be able to get a signal on his mobile to be able to conduct his transfer dealings when the window opens on Jan 1st.

Or is it all over by then ??
  • Options
    Harry will be excused most trials 'on medical grounds' anyway, so it'll be a doddle for him.
  • Options

Having watched Edmunds recently in a Road Trip to Saigon or whatever it was called I really warmed to him. He seems a decent guy to be honest. I hope he does well.

Thought he came across as a complete narcissist in that. Christ knows how is missus puts up with him.
  • Options

Those poor jungle animals - the thought of seeing Harry first thing in the morning will be enough to scare the wildest of chimps.

I haven’t seen any active protestors yet at the death of millions of spiders, worms and cockroaches. I don’t think they’re cute enough....
  • Options
    edited November 2018
  • Options
    Still the best show on TV and got the added bonus of Holly this year

Decent mix of crumpet going in too just hope barrowman does nt get much screen time

As Billy Bonds said - there’s not enough money in the world for Harry Redknapp
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Massive attention seeker.
  • Options
    ITV spending 1.1m on Redknapp and Edmonds apparently means there will be less contestants than normal as ITV can't afford more
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Fuck me that is woeful. How much of a narcissist must you be to even consider doing something like this?
  • Options
    edited November 2018

ITV spending 1.1m on Redknapp and Edmonds apparently means there will be less contestants than normal as ITV can't afford more

I believe there are always 10+2 celebs every year.
    Unless Noel is going in late by himself it looks to be the same this year.

edit: reduced to 11 for the first time. Noel will be the sole late arrival.
  • Options
    "Usually the show sees two celebrities enter the jungle at a later date, but show bosses have decided to cut back on numbers for the first time in 11 years, due to the expenses they have paid out already for this year's stars"
  • Options

The Bushtucker trials will be riveting to watch if one of the three vegans gets picked to do it.

"Here, try this leaf"

So will they sit every trial involving meat and animals?
  • Options

"Usually the show sees two celebrities enter the jungle at a later date, but show bosses have decided to cut back on numbers for the first time in 11 years, due to the expenses they have paid out already for this year's stars"

Unless it's ITV's way of bringing in someone secretly by pretending there's nobody else?
  • Options

The Bushtucker trials will be riveting to watch if one of the three vegans gets picked to do it.

"Here, try this leaf"

So will they sit every trial involving meat and animals?
    Who knows.

I can't wait to see the rest of the groups faces when, after a trial being won and them craving something familiar, they're given a basket of tofu, grains and salad.