Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Derrick Henry has scored 32.7 points against me in the first half ....
  • Options
    Just looked at next weeks games and all 3 of my fit RB's are on bye week - bad timing!  
  • Options
    Man, I've had my season ruined by the millstone that is CMC (and to a lesser extent, Carson being in and out like the hokey cokey, and Golladay generally not being fit). If I end up in a playoff position it'll be a miracle - my top three draft picks all disappointing hugely is not fun.

That said, I'm not gonna take Josh Jacobs (potentially injured), Lamar (out with Covid and not fulfilling expectations this year), and Tyler Boyd (no Burrow) for CMC (should be RB1 when healthy) and Terry McLaurin (the only good draft decision I seem to have made)!
  • Options
    Have still got two players playing tonight.

Is waivers delayed as rest of my squad is locked so not sure I can claim/cut anyone
  • Options
    I am having a record week, 140+ with Parker ejected at 3.5 PTS and Mostert still to play!
  • Options
    My season has fallen apart.

Recovered well from 1-4 but my first 3 round picks are injured. Bad luck.
  • Options
    Was hopeful of scraping top spot and a bye but I’ll take 2nd with 7-6 and see how the playoffs go. Good luck everyone
  • Options
    7-6 and missed out. Tough.

Was going to start Lamar this week if there wasn't uncertainty with his COVID tag.

Been a fun year but absolutely brutal for injuries.
  • Options
    So much luck involved with injuries etc this season. Good luck to all in the Playoffs!

• Options
    I have been bit unlucky this year

the average score against me is 110.89 per game which is the highest in the league
    Only the Big Gronkowski averages above that amount, so rest of the league has scored loads against me compared to their average points tally.

Good luck those in the playoffs

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    And should we rename Division 1 the NFC EAST ?
  • Options
    Has been ridiculous for injuries this year.

who do we think the first few drafted will be next season?
    CMC still number 1 or will Kamara or someone else usurp him ?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Has been ridiculous for injuries this year.

who do we think the first few drafted will be next season?
    CMC still number 1 or will Kamara or someone else usurp him ?
    "CMC still number 1" please don't, I'm having nightmares
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Me: Woo, first overall pick, a no brainer! And hey, with Chris Carson I've got a superb second running back! And then Golladay is the best receiver on my board, he has a great connection with Stafford.

Fantasy gods: Muahahahahahaha no
  • Options
    I haven’t had a successful first round pick yet 
  • Options
    7-6 and somehow sneaked into the playoffs - don't back myself to get far but this is unexpected and fun! 
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Question about playoffs, are the matchups drawn at random? 
  • Options
    They're drawn based on your seeding/ranking in the first 13 weeks, your seed is the number next to your team name:

• Options
    Ah yeah sorry I was being dumb. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    And should we rename Division 1 the NFC EAST ?

You can rename me Washington Football Team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    good luck in the semi finals this weekend all involved. @Nagys head i have a feeling Henry is going to run riot this weekend........

• Options
    Cheers! (NagysHead are my rabble)

The team went ballistic last week, even my ropey bench... so am hopeful - Henry needs to counteract Singletary at RB2.
  • Options
    I had no right to make it through this week, 40.5 points on my bench in the form of Miles Sanders and JuJu. I'm even less confident this week given the state of my team. 
  • Options
    As a titans fan I'm loving this start but its killing me in fantasy
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    colthe3rd said:
    I had no right to make it through this week, 40.5 points on my bench in the form of Miles Sanders and JuJu. I'm even less confident this week given the state of my team. 
    Aside from Henry and Kelce my team looks awful on paper, but I do have the moral victory (projected points) to fall back on if you win...

QB: Tennehill
    RB: Henry, McKissic
    WR: Ridley, Cooper/Higgins (undecided)
    WRT: Pollard (/Singletary if Zeke is back)
    K: Slye
    DEF: Bears

Wouldn't have put that anywhere near playoffs at the beginning of the season.
  • Options
    Congrats @colthe3rd on winning the play offs

I won the consolation play offs. 
    Only won 3 games in the season (one was the final game) but then won 3 in a row in the nest of the rest play off 
  • Options
    When’s the draft order released ! 
  • Options
    Thanks! First league I've ever won, still not really sure how as I didn't score over 100 in the playoffs until the final, did it when it counted I guess. 
  • Options
    Congrats col!
  • Options
    Well done @colthe3rd - thanks all who participated & arranged, adds to my enjoyment of the sport immensely (even though I’m not very good)!