Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    The Red Robin said: that 
    I think this league needs to consider half-ppr next year.
    I’d generally agree. Like the way that PPR makes a lot more players fantasy relevant.

Especially guys like Landry and pass catching backs. You should be rewarded for receptions.
  • Options
    Not holding out much hope tonight. My two WR are injured so bit of a makeshift team 
  • Options
    Carnage injury wise today 
  • Options
    Just need my tight end to get 62.6 points tomorrow against the Saints to win my match.....  In Waller I trust. 
  • Options
    Who is Madden ate my hamster? 
  • Options
    It’s @Blinkant

close match you had 
  • Options
    Second week running I bench an RB who scored over 20pts. 
  • Options
    Run CMC out for "several weeks", goodbye my season
  • Options
    I find it hard to cry for you Pads.

My first and third picks are injured and my 2nd pick was a stupidly early selection of a QB

what a waste of a season.

Lamar Jackson or Big Ben available for trade if anyone is QB needy. 
  • Options
    I know no-one has got him but Kirk Cousins scored minus 0.35 this week !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lucky in this league so far but in another I've lost Sutton, Godwin, Golladay and Adams.
  • Options
    3 wide receivers out. 

My tight end is doubtful so gotta move my other tight end from flex to his position and have to play Devonta Freeman as my only other available player. 

Hate this season!

I blame the slow draft !! 

• Options
    My week isn’t going too badly.

James Robinson is a stud.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    3 wide receivers out. 

My tight end is doubtful so gotta move my other tight end from flex to his position and have to play Devonta Freeman as my only other available player. 

Hate this season!

I blame the slow draft !! 

And now the two wide receivers who are actually playing have both got injured and are out for rest of the game. 

Going for the record low score this week. 

• Options
    The five players who are scoring for me in the early games have a combined 7.6 points. 

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    The five players who are scoring for me in the early games have a combined 7.6 points. 

7.6 is unbelievable out of 3 WR & 1 RB, you have my ... condolences? 

MrOneLung said:

Going for the record low score this week. 

In another league we have a wooden spoon, winners trophy and a light-up emoji turd for worst score of the season! 

I'd be up for chipping in for some form of award(s)
  • Options
    My team is really poor this year, although im laughing at my kicker getting 28 points and my defence 22, well over 50% of my points so far! 
  • Options
    Chris Carson being done the dirty has made me both angry at Hill - because it was shocking and nothing to do with football - and has probably ruined my chances this year. My first and second round picks both out - see ya.
  • Options
    Julio Jones was a big loss for me, but Dak basically made up the points I lost there. 
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Julio Jones was a big loss for me, but Dak basically made up the points I lost there. 
    You could have dropped Dak and still be battering  me. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Chris Carson being done the dirty has made me both angry at Hill - because it was shocking and nothing to do with football - and has probably ruined my chances this year. My first and second round picks both out - see ya.
    If it makes you feel better Carson is probably just as useful as Mixon right now.
  • Options
    Looking forward to a Hill masterclass to ruin me on the highest points of the week. 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    se9addick said:
    You could have dropped Dak and still be battering  me. 
    Tyler Lockett helped! 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Looks like Carson is OK
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    My week isn’t going too badly.

James Robinson is a stud.
    Thought I was toast after Robinson and Fitzmagic on Thursday night!
  • Options
    Right so I don't really want to drop the Steelers defence due to Covid and this postponement, but I also don't really want to drop a bench player.

Despite streaming defences not being the worst way to go, can we potentially have some sort of gentlemen's agreement that I can drop them and pick them up this week because of the postponement? Or... what happens? It's all sorts of confusing.
  • Options
    I realise my above comment is probably more pertinent to those with skill position players too. It just seems as if it'll be a bit messy.
  • Options
    Gonna struggle to find any gentlemen here.
  • Options
    Fortunately I can just about cover Conner's absence this week, even without Mostert, but I don't know how competitive I'll be. I'm not going to drop him, but I'm happy to agree to leaving the Steelers D for you pick up next week if everyone else is
  • Options
    yeah, i wont pick up the steelers either