Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    I'd like to thank Gus Edwards and DeeJay Dallas for the mother of all bailout jobs!
    Very good pickup Dallas, was gutted when I saw he was already on a team. 
  • Options
    Pain as I leave Chark on my bench, which is marginally made up for by Cooks doing basically exactly the same thing two plays later.

Hope you all bet the over line lol. 7-7 after 1:27!
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Pain as I leave Chark on my bench, which is marginally made up for by Cooks doing basically exactly the same thing two plays later.

Going to be close. Typical I get you the week cmc is back and I lose 2 players early...at least mahomes is rolling
  • Options
    tommyr said:
    PaddyP17 said:

Going to be close. Typical I get you the week cmc is back and I lose 2 players early...at least mahomes is rolling
    I need a bit of a shootout in the LV-LAC game as Herbert starts in one of my other leagues, too! This could be very tight especially as D/ST and K projections are rather the lottery.
  • Options
    @The Red Robin ‘s got Josh Allen basically beating me on his own. 
  • Options
    Seem to get someone score 40 pts against me every week. 

Resisted putting Michael Thomas back in as meant to be game time decision. Watch him come back with 3 touchdowns 
  • Options
    My Dolphins-heavy tactic seems to have paid off... for now
  • Options
    If I lose by 6 points or less Nick Chubb is getting a strongly worded tweet.
  • Options
    If I lose by 6 points or less Nick Chubb is getting a strongly worded tweet.
    You know Gurley popped into his head during that. Clearly was the smart thing to do for his team but yeah I'd be fuming as a fantasy owner. 
  • Options
    They would have been two scores up though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Resisted putting Michael Thomas back in as meant to be game time decision. Watch him come back with 3 touchdowns 
    Or my opponents defence scores 27 points ! 
  • Options
    Make that 31....
  • Options
    The fact you can play Taysom hill at Flex or WR seems incredibly silly.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    I thought you weren't allowed to do that in this league?! I'd have picked him up straight away if I'd known.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Laddick01 said:
    I thought you weren't allowed to do that in this league?! I'd have picked him up straight away if I'd known.
    I just missed him, but yeah put up 26 at WR today.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Rules is rules 
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I’m sure he’ll have that eligibility removed next week. I would have still won had he put up 0 points.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Rules is rules 
    I’d have done the same myself. Nothing against you, just think they should change it this week to keep it fair.
  • Options
    And put a cap of 10 points for defence. 
    Retrospectively from Sunday maybe .....
  • Options
    Go Browns!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Oh Christ, I’m up against Cook and J Jeff this week, the ultimate supporting dilemma. 
  • Options
    48 points on the board from the opening game
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    MrOneLung said:

Or my opponents defence scores 27 points ! 
    Might as well lose early this week. 

Will bloody Fuller 
  • Options
    I love Antonio Gibson
  • Options
    What's gonna happen with the Steelers/Ravens game? So many positive Ravens tests now.
  • Options
    Really don't think it's going ahead now. I saw Lamar tested positive so would imagine they'll be pushing hard to postpone but just not sure how they fit it in to the schedule. 
  • Options
    Whoever claimed Royce Freeman - lol, what a move. It's going to end in tears, surely?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    colthe3rd said:
    Really don't think it's going ahead now. I saw Lamar tested positive so would imagine they'll be pushing hard to postpone but just not sure how they fit it in to the schedule. 
    The league are making Denver play without a recognised QB this weekend. I don't think they're cancelling any more games unless a team can't muster 48 players.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Whoever claimed Royce Freeman - lol, what a move. It's going to end in tears, surely?
    Hedged his bets as just added Kendall Hinton too ! 
  • Options
    Should be a laugh either way! Might as well go for it.