Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    Pretty happy with that 
  • Options

The turn is a good spot in fairness - first dibs in the even numbered rounds.

5 is a bit horror as I do not know who to draft there, with the big 3 RBs going...
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

The turn is a good spot in fairness - first dibs in the even numbered rounds.

5 is a bit horror as I do not know who to draft there, with the big 3 RBs going...
    I looked at a mock draft earlier before randomising. I was in 5th and had no idea who to pick.

One of those spots where its a bit of a gamble.
  • Options

You will probably have at least two of Kelce Mahomes Diggs Gibson Ridley etc for pick 14&15
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Everyone’s in.

Randomly generated draft order (I promise!)

1. @BrentfordAddick
    2 @Laddick01
    3. @Rothko
    4. @colthe3rd
    5. @PaddyP17
    6. @cafc_harry
    7. @RomseyAddick
    8. @se9addick
    9. @kigelia
    10. @Oh_Yoni_Boy
    11. @MrOneLung
    12. @TR266
    13. @The Red Robin
    14. @hudson-son-son
    Two newbies and the commish in the first 3 

no money has changed hands !

(TBF I was number one pick when I joined. Loved that season that Le’Veon Bell sat out…)
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Laddick01 said:
    Everyone’s in.

Randomly generated draft order (I promise!)

1. @BrentfordAddick
    2 @Laddick01
    3. @Rothko
    4. @colthe3rd
    5. @PaddyP17
    6. @cafc_harry
    7. @RomseyAddick
    8. @se9addick
    9. @kigelia
    10. @Oh_Yoni_Boy
    11. @MrOneLung
    12. @TR266
    13. @The Red Robin
    14. @hudson-son-son
    Two newbies and the commish in the first 3 

no money has changed hands !

(TBF I was number one pick when I joined. Loved that season that Le’Veon Bell sat out…)
    I remember the Bell saga haha. I fully expect my no2 pick to get inured.

I’ll be honest I was confused by the top 3 being that convenient. I think it’s just a coincidence though as I can’t see any pattern in the rest of order.

• Options
    All good. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Honoured!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am looking forward to this. Technically I am working doing clinical advice to my ambulance colleagues but normally work is sporadic so should be okay and will have the draft on my iPad but I may be less responsive that I would like. I think you can preload selections so should be fine if anything complex
    happens.
  • Options
    Hmmm very awkward spot for me, just hoping someone higher up makes a bit of a blunder first round.
  • Options
    can’t for the life of me find out how to list my preferred order of players,as gonna be travelling as some point during the draft and want to get a bit of my own order if I need to go into auto draft mode 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    can’t for the life of me find out how to list my preferred order of players,as gonna be travelling as some point during the draft and want to get a bit of my own order if I need to go into auto draft mode 
    Draft>scroll down>pre-draft checklist>Rank your players
  • Options
    cheers 
  • Options
    Reminder: Draft starting now!
  • Options
    Got home In Time for 11th round !!
    promptly picked a kicker !

auto selection has given me good WR but left
    me short of RB1 
  • Options
    Nice draft people. Feeling good about my team. Took some gambles and all of Paddy’s Jags ;-)
  • Options
    No idea how that will pan out, but I'll work it out by week 10

• Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Got home In Time for 11th round !!
    promptly picked a kicker !

auto selection has given me good WR but left
    me short of RB1 
    Julio, Diggs and Adams is an insane trio on paper tbf.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At first glance am liking rosters of : 

The Pitts
    Brady Bunch
    Big Gronkowski 

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

The Pitts
    Brady Bunch
    Big Gronkowski 

Great, two of those are in my division! 
  • Options
    Good work everyone that was a very swift draft.

Had a cock up with mine, was using the app as the work laptop blocked the draft page. Accidentally clicked the back button at one point, when I got back in it had auto picked Lamar. Not the end of the world I guess but I wasn't aiming for him that high.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

The Pitts
    Brady Bunch
    Big Gronkowski 

The Pitts don't have D/ST or a K though! Not that that's a big deal right now, I suppose.

It's very tough to get a balanced roster in a 14-man league, I feel. Think I'm close-ish, but finding viable starters is tricky post round 10 or so. 

If anyone wants to check out a good report on the draft, try this: https://ratemyteam.footballguys.com/ 
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    MrOneLung said:

The Pitts
    Brady Bunch
    Big Gronkowski 

The Pitts don't have D/ST or a K though! Not that that's a big deal right now, I suppose.

It's very tough to get a balanced roster in a 14-man league, I feel. Think I'm close-ish, but finding viable starters is tricky post round 10 or so. 

If anyone wants to check out a good report on the draft, try this: https://ratemyteam.footballguys.com/ 
    I’ll take an A-
  • Options
    Got a B which is alright, I'm undercooked in one position, but if my number 1 picks do well, I'll be there or there abouts
  • Options
    Reasonably happy with what I ended up with. WR could be better but with a fair wind I have a good lineup.
  • Options
    I must have done 60-70
    mocks drafts and none looked like my team ! 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    I must have done 60-70
    mocks drafts and none looked like my team ! 
    I never mock, no matter how many you do, nothing can compare to human behaviour and people clicking the wrong WR
  • Options
    Happy with mine considering I was at pick 14, knew from another one I done that I needed to get RBs in the early rounds as they suddenly get very very bad