Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL Fantasy League

Comments

• Options
    byemagaddon for me
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    byemagaddon for me
    I had 3 last weekend and 2 this weekend plus Davante Adams has gone down with Covid 
  • Options
    I'm sure I asked last year but why don't we have IR spots?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    I'm sure I asked last year but why don't we have IR spots?
    I’d be up for adding an IR spot. Was really hard this week trying to balance bench and IR.
  • Options
    Is Fleaflicker the long term home of this? And would people be interested in a Dynasty League? 
  • Options
    I have never done a dynasty league but I would defo be up for doing one
  • Options
    Came back in to have a look at my roster... 2x IR, 3 Out, 1Q, including Wilson and Barkley. Game over really!
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I’m in quite a few dynasty leagues. Definitely up for doing one for next year….

They do them on Fleaflicker but Sleeper is a much better platform. Happy to help. 
  • Options
    Sounds good @The Red Robin, the one I'm on is on Sleeper which is miles better then Fleaflicker, nothing more joyous than watching someone panic and offering up their 1st round pick for upcoming years for a RB2

• Options
    I'm a bit overstretched - I'm in like 9 leagues which is small fry for some, but with actual Real Life starting to Happen Again, I think I need to cull some and I wouldn't want to join a dynasty league.

That said, I'm defo staying in this league, if only because I need redemption in future seasons!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Finger tips win last night, Div 1 battle for top seed keeps on going 
  • Options
    Top of Div 2, the repeat is on lads  B)
  • Options
    Consecutive defeats move me from top to 5th in the division. 

Didn’t help watching Thursday night football from my sick bed and watching Jonathan Taylor run for about 3 miles and multiple TD’s, with every yard being another kick that rattled my chest infection preventing me from going to sleep and putting me out of the misery as 34 points were racked up. 
  • Options
    I'm glad Mahomes and Hill seem to be in the mother of all slumps....
  • Options
    Jonathan Taylor doing well then....that's good! Haha
  • Options
    tommyr said:
    Jonathan Taylor doing well then....that's good! Haha
    53 points! I've never seen that before, what were Henry's totals on those monster games?!

I can't lose this one now, surely...
  • Options
    @Rothko

Here is where you can see the current play off match ups
    There is a drop down as there is the main playoffs for the higher teams and a consolation play off the lower teams

• Options
    Cheers! Always use the app, so will log on and have a look 
  • Options
    two weeks ago I was number 1 seed

Now I am in the consolation play offs !!!
  • Options
    I honestly thought I was done when Henry got injured, but still going ok at the moment 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    absolutely stormed into #2 there despite being 1 of 6 at 7-4, big weekend ahead
  • Options
    Final regular season game. 

Rothko has secured the bye in playoffs. 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    This aged well
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    colthe3rd said:
    This aged well
    To be fair there is only 1 game between the top 6 on our division 
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

I’ve gone on an outrageous run, which can only end in scoring less then 50 in the semi final
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    MrOneLung said:

I’ve gone on an outrageous run, which can only end in scoring less then 50 in the semi final
    Done it with Henry injured as well. 
  • Options
    Elliott has been killing me these past few weeks
  • Options
    Disappointing performance by Prescott for me last night. My bench also got a few points as well. 
  • Options
    Taysom Hill proving you don’t have to be any good in real life to be a good fantasy QB. 
  • Options
    Into the playoffs we go, disappointed to miss out on the main event this year. Mahomes and Hill were too inconsistent for me, boom or bust. Good luck to all involved!