Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football Manager 2019

Comments

• Options
    Scoham said:

Was that with one the tactical presets? I’ve read that people using gegenpressing were finding it too easy.

100%.

I used the tactical preset of gegenpressing with 442 Diamond Narrow. I then set the tactic up 3 times with 3 different mentalities (standard, attacking, very attacking).
  • Options
    Sounds like it needs to be a lot harder to get a tactic like that working in the lower leagues. The players shouldn’t have the fitness to keep it up for an entire season. If they do then being lower league players they’re probably lacking elsewhere to make it effective.
  • Options
    Heard alot about gegenpressing but cant find it on FMM is it not possible to get that on FMM
  • Options
    Got the new game last week, only just getting started but love seeing The Valley during the pitch animations, every cut away I see it, so impressed with how accurate it is.
  • Options

Got the new game last week, only just getting started but love seeing The Valley during the pitch animations, every cut away I see it, so impressed with how accurate it is.

Any chance of a screenshot? I might be a bit of a sad-act but this could tip me over into buying it!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Any chance of a screenshot? I might be a bit of a sad-act but this could tip me over into buying it!
    Lol same here
  • Options
    That looks absolutely nothing like the Valley apart from the fact it's red.

Corners are very wrong, north lower is wrong, east stand is wrong.
  • Options
    All the stadia on FM are just generic stadia modelled to kind of resemble their real life counterparts.
  • Options
    Unless something has changed (think we'd know if it had) there are limits to how much they're allowed to make them look like the real stadiums.
  • Options

Yeah I know.
    Every time I see that pic I get a little bit more disappointed with myself.

For some reason I really, genuinely, honestly had in my head that it was a good likeness right up until the second I posted on here.
    Now it looks nothing like it at all.

Sorry to have let everyone down. I'll never forgive myself.
    Go and stand in the corner and have a long hard think about your actions.
  • Options

Yeah I know.

For some reason I really, genuinely, honestly had in my head that it was a good likeness right up until the second I posted on here.

Speaking of which... does the Jimmy Seed have corners filled in or not? That could recover this nasty, nasty situation.
  • Options

Yeah I know.

Speaking of which... does the Jimmy Seed have corners filled in or not? That could recover this nasty, nasty situation.
    Jimmy Seed is detached with a little boxed section in the south west corner...much more Valley like
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2018
    And did you beat MK Dons? Can't be happy with 0-0 at HT... Covered End hardly showing their appreciation in that screenshot!
  • Options
    Is without a doubt easier. Just finished 1st in the championship. Got Liverpool as a senior affiliate and loaned from there and other prem clubs. Got taken over early in the champ, now have £34m to spend and £400k wages. If only!!
  • Options

And did you beat MK Dons? Can't be happy with 0-0 at HT... Covered End hardly showing their appreciation in that screenshot!

Checkatrade shite, played youth team, lost on pens.
    top of League One though.
  • Options
    In my fourth season with us.

First season came 1st in league one.
    Second season came 2nd in Championship.
    Third season came 18th in Prem.
    Fourth season sitting 2nd in Championship after about 20 games.

Main difficulty is no decent players want to sign for us even in the Prem because our reputation level is too low. Can see me yo-young between the top two flights until kingdom come. Aribo still running things from central midfield for me. Also signed konsa back for 10 million.

I have too much time on my hands.
  • Options

In my fourth season with us.

First season came 1st in league one.
    Second season came 2nd in Championship.
    Third season came 18th in Prem.
    Fourth season sitting 2nd in Championship after about 20 games.

Main difficulty is no decent players want to sign for us even in the Prem because our reputation level is too low. Can see me yo-young between the top two flights until kingdom come. Aribo still running things from central midfield for me. Also signed konsa back for 10 million.

I have too much time on my hands.

Wow how long have you been playing for? thats good effort in the 4th season. tempted to buy, although probably better getting on my phone like i did previously as could play on lunch. On desktop not sure i would get much opportunity
  • Options
    With Football Manager these days can you save your PC game and load it up on FM Touch or am I talking bullshit?
  • Options

With Football Manager these days can you save your PC game and load it up on FM Touch or am I talking bullshit?

Don't play FM Touch myself but pretty sure you can, assuming you mean switching between your FM Touch save on PC and tablet. Won't work with the full PC version.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Don't play FM Touch myself but pretty sure you can, assuming you mean switching between your FM Touch save on PC and tablet. Won't work with the full PC version.
    Ah so you have to have FM Touch installed on your PC and Tablet for it to work rather than swapping between the Full version and Touch - Cheers