Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 19 (The Computer Game)

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Haven't chose my reward this week yet but was division 6 tier 1 so hoping for Something decent
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

He barely makes it into my "B" team, swapping him and Pjanic at the moment

First team reads
    Handanovic
    Chiellini Manolas Koulibaly
    Cuadrado Nainggolan Matuidi Insigne
    Hamsik
    Immobile Martens

Second team is
    Perrin
    Florenzi Skrinar Benatia Kolarov
    Callejon Milinkovic-Savic Pjanic/Gomez Perisic
    Icardi Belotti

Christ, did you pack Pele or loaded up on points.
  • Options

sam3110 said:

He barely makes it into my "B" team, swapping him and Pjanic at the moment

First team reads
    Handanovic
    Chiellini Manolas Koulibaly
    Cuadrado Nainggolan Matuidi Insigne
    Hamsik
    Immobile Martens

Second team is
    Perrin
    Florenzi Skrinar Benatia Kolarov
    Callejon Milinkovic-Savic Pjanic/Gomez Perisic
    Icardi Belotti

Christ, did you pack Pele or loaded up on points.
    Packed a fair few of them in untradable packs (Handanovic, Nainggolan, Skrinar, Benatia, Florenzi, Belotti, Milinkovic-Savic, Hamsik)

Also packed Sergio Ramos, Neuer and a whole bunch of guys worth 30-50k early on, just sold sold sold and have done pretty much all SBCs up to this point.

Been really lucky with packs so far up to this point tbh, it won't last
  • Options
    Still missing Cristiano and Dybala from the ultimate Serie A team though, as well as Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro, Higuain and IF Cancelo
  • Options

Its over the pain and suffering is over.

Lookman
    Cullen(ex West Ham I am sure he loved his 1st ever Charlton goal at The Toolbox)
    Abraham

What Difficulty are you playing on? Im on Ultimate difficulty and im finding the Computer is scoring the most ridiculous goals against me.
  • Options
    Managed to pack Bale on Ultimate team so that was nice. Tried the weekend league last weekend and did decent too. Prefer this over 18
  • Options
    What should I pick?
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

What should I pick?

2 going on the above ones, i haven't yet done any so will have to give it a go. But no point doing ones you cant trade as its pot luck and you will be left with loads of players who are redundant.

• Options

Lookman
    Cullen(ex West Ham I am sure he loved his 1st ever Charlton goal at The Toolbox)
    Abraham

What Difficulty are you playing on? Im on Ultimate difficulty and im finding the Computer is scoring the most ridiculous goals against me.
    Play on World Class
    Always start on that when i start winning 3-0/4-0/5-0 every match i know its time to move up
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Still missing Cristiano and Dybala from the ultimate Serie A team though, as well as Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro, Higuain and IF Cancelo

Similar team to mine. Seria A is value this year
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Lookman
    Abraham

Play on World Class
    Always start on that when i start winning 3-0/4-0/5-0 every match i know its time to move up
    I was 3-1 up against Luton Town then lost 4-3 after they scored in the 90th minute.I thought wow this game is very realistic
  • Options
    Just packed an Aubameyang, sell or keep?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Sell before weekend league rewards or tomorrow evening
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

He’s ridiculous in game. Depends what side you have, but if you’re selling, sell now
  • Options
    Packed a Firmino.

I've got a prem squad so didn't sell.

5 games - 7 goals and 6 assists. He'll do!

Really getting the hang of it now.
  • Options
    Out of them rewards I went with non tradeables just to try and get a few half decent players in my squad. Got a stuani team of the week which I already had , and Banega and Dost. Who I seemed to get loads of last year. What a load of shit.

Oh got a Zaha too
  • Options
    Sold him, gonna wait for a mini price crash and buy Dybala, or Sandro, Cancelo and Douglas Costa
  • Options
    Corners are an absolute myth to me
  • Options

Play it short, drill it across. Defenders touches are so shit half the time it bounces off them into your path for a shot
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Sold him, gonna wait for a mini price crash and buy Dybala, or Sandro, Cancelo and Douglas Costa

Dybala is worth the coins. He is in my side and not leaving.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I suggest either full power to near post or penalty spot or two bar power around penalty spot

Try downward headers by holding l1 and r1 while pressing circle (on ps4) my inform mandzukic scores for fun from corners
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

I suggest either full power to near post or penalty spot or two bar power around penalty spot

Try downward headers by holding l1 and r1 while pressing circle (on ps4) my inform mandzukic scores for fun from corners
    Can we borrow your ps4 then :wink:
  • Options
    So Dybala price in the past hour and a half has gone from 280k to 320k 🤔🤔
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

So Dybala price in the past hour and a half has gone from 280k to 320k 🤔🤔

Has it... I got him for 256k. I just said I wouldn't sell but tempted for the profit... he is a top player for the weekend league that probably why. If I sold I'd have 800k I could try lampard...
  • Options

cs1986 said:

Can we borrow your ps4 then :wink:
    Haha I'd miss fifa too much 😂
  • Options
    Prices go up once rewards are out, not down like most people would expect. Everyone buying their teams at once completely overrides any drop from the packs.
  • Options
    2nd Season. (Championship) Roland still won’t back me .. but not bad with my hands tied!
  • Options
    Just finished first player season.

Scraped 2nd, made fa cup 5th round, won the check a trade. Went out early in the Carabao. I also got an England call up.

Gonna create a manager save now and do it that way from now on.

• Options
    come on then chaps fess up, who has spent the most on packs on here?
  • Options
    80 quid here. Same as every year I get 12k points at very start that's it.