Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FIFA 19 (The Computer Game)

18910111214»

Comments

• My team:

• If everyone else is I might as well. Switches shape in game. 

• I'm happy
    What rank did you finish Mate? I was Elite 3 and got Robertson some RoTW player and Oblak lol
  • cs1986 said:

I'm happy
    What rank did you finish Mate? I was Elite 3 and got Robertson some RoTW player and Oblak lol
    That's trash tbf hahaha. I got G2
  • cs1986 said:

I'm happy
    That's trash tbf hahaha. I got G2
    Glad you pulled Ronaldo mate. If you on ps4 and fancy a game a some point give us a shout 
  • sam3110 said:
    Nice pull! I got Quagliarella as my guaranteed TOTS player, then the very next pack I opened I packed him again!
    how do you get Guaranteed TOTS player
    Anyone answer this question please? 
  • My lad has fifa 19 in his bedroom and I can’t be arsed to fetch it down each time I want to play it. So I just play fifa 18 seasons.because I can’t be arsed messing about with all them cards. Think it’s a lot better than 19 and I’m up to division 3 now in seasons 
  • sam3110 said:
    Nice pull! I got Quagliarella as my guaranteed TOTS player, then the very next pack I opened I packed him again!
    It is a Squad Building Challenge, you need to build a squad with 87 Rating, 70 chemistry and have at least one TOTS player in it to be able to exchange. I was quite lucky as I had a couple of random TOTS and other players with ratings of 89+ in my untradable pile that I had been saving up
  • sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    It is a Squad Building Challenge, you need to build a squad with 87 Rating, 70 chemistry and have at least one TOTS player in it to be able to exchange. I was quite lucky as I had a couple of random TOTS and other players with ratings of 89+ in my untradable pile that I had been saving up
    Ahh, OK pal thanks. 

I done a load of SBC to start and became quite obsessive, knocked it on the head in the end, although got good rewards. 

My team nowhere near the level of some of these UT on show here though.....

• How does everyone make coins on UT? trading or playing matches?
  • Sponsored links:

• CAFCDB said:
    How does everyone make coins on UT? trading or playing matches?
    Play around 7 games of rivals a week and you can make around 30k depending on your division. Trading is more effective if it’s done properly but it’s difficult
  • Haven’t played it in a few days so haven’t changed positions to get full chem. always switch to 4-4-2 in game

Every player is Untradeable.

• Start like this to get full chem then switch to

• sam3110 said:
    sam3110 said:
    Ahh, OK pal thanks. 

I done a load of SBC to start and became quite obsessive, knocked it on the head in the end, although got good rewards. 

My team nowhere near the level of some of these UT on show here though.....

Mate - do the Torres End of era SBC. Only need an 84 squad with around 80 CHem I think. He’s awesome!!! I done the Iniseta flashback and they link together
  • For anyone who has PES 2018 they might want to keep an eye on the below - Basically someone is creating a mod (unsure if it'll be free or not) covering the higher parts of the Non-League system