Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Darren Pratley (Page 22 - Signed for Leyton Orient)

Comments

• Watson to play even more next season then, ho hum
  • Decent servant, endeavour and leadership in abundance.
  • Can’t fault pratley 110% every time going to take some replacing. Best wishes in the future think he’ll probably be a good coach somewhere 
  • Echo the thoughts of many,a warrior who always gave/tried his best a proper heart on his sleeve player with a raw emotion that got him in trouble more times than not,wherever you end up Dazza,good luck for the future...
  • Sponsored links:

• Been a class act for us on many occasions. Hope he gets fixed up with another club soon 
  • He does exactly what it says on the tin and has been a top pro throughout his time with us.

I wish you well on your next move prats.
  • It's the right decision but I am another who sends DP on his way with nothing but best wishes and hopes of future success. 

Don't think you could ever question his passion and clearly liked by the other players too.
  • Thanks and good luck going forward.  Classy message from him too.
  • edited May 2021
    Top man, good player (one of those you'd rather didn't play against you) and I will miss him but like others I feel this is the right decision if we want to push on next season. That goal against Doncaster in the 2nd leg play-off semi final is one of those I will remember for a long time. All the best with your future Darren!
  • One of those midfielders who consistently elevated the play of those around him and always gave 100%. Thanks for all your efforts Prats.
  • Good luck Pratley, been very good player for us over the last few years.
  • I recall being very underwhelmed when we signed him. Shows you just how wrong you can be. Great pro and wish him all the best in the future.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Prats. I think my memories of his first few games he played I was very underwhelmed but he quickly turned it around and showed he still had something to offer. To still have that much energy and enthusiasm for the game at his age is a huge credit. I feel like he's the exact type of player other players in the team love to play alongside. I feel he came in for an unnecessary amount of stick from some fans especially this season. Good luck with whatever the future holds. 
  • The right time for him to finish. I though we might have found a place on the coaching staff for him.  He’s been great for us. Good luck and thanks big man. 
  • Leaves with everyones blessings......has been a great pro, both on and off the pitch.
    Hope he quickly gets himself a decent gig......I imagine there will be further opportunities out there for him.
    A team like Gillingham springs to mind.
  • A great pro who always gave 100% . Not the most gifted footballer, but good at what he does .
  • did a great job with us .. a real pro .. IF ONLY we had signed him ten years ago though 
  • What a great pro. Always gave his all and continued to surprise us with his contribution right until the end.  He dug us out of quite a few holes in his three years. He owes us nothing. Good luck. Prats.
  • Thank you Darren 🙏🏻❤️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Woukd have given him another year, top pro, can’t fault his efforts unlike some.