Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

World Cup 2018 - Betting thread

Comments

• Options

You could back a Tunisia clean sheet and a Japan clean sheet to hedge your bet, I think.

Japan Clean Sheet 9/4
    Tunisia Clean Sheet 7/4
    Get off this thread Paulie, i am your personal CL counselor. I think anytime you mention betting on here or odds you put £1 in a jar. Come Christmas or even my birthday (august) we can go get pissed :wink:
    Who needs a birthday or christmas, i am up for this anytime
    True but you need to get the funds to pay for us both :) haha will do sometime , need a massive detox last 2/3 months been so busy and drinking. Well chuck a bit of snooker in too for good measure.
    Sounds good to me
  • Options

William Hill online are currently offering 5/1 England win all three group games. They are priced up 2/5 4/11 and 7/5 individually which is around 7/2 tops. So some value here, unless you think England will not wish to win the group.

So have £50 out to pick up £320. Do I let it ride or lay England.

If England go 1-0 then no way Begium equalise. So play England 1-0 2-0 3-0
    Or 0-0 draw ?.... Hmmm...
  • Options
    don't take my word for it but looking at the changes both sides are planning to make i think its got draw written all over it tonight. i'd probably hang on though til at least h/t as it would be very england to go for the win and potentially screw ourselves later in the competition.

I wouldn't touch a belgium win bet even if it was 100-1 to be honest

(now i'm just waiting for this post to get quoted with a lot of lol's when Belgium turn us over....!)
  • Options

don't take my word for it but looking at the changes both sides are planning to make i think its got draw written all over it tonight. i'd probably hang on though til at least h/t as it would be very england to go for the win and potentially screw ourselves later in the competition.

(now i'm just waiting for this post to get quoted with a lot of lol's when Belgium turn us over....!)

0-0 written all over it mate.
  • Options
    edited June 2018

0-0 written all over it mate.
    Dont bet on 0-0 though.

If you think its gonna be 0-0 bet on no goalscorer(protects u incase of an own goal)
  • Options
    Anyone fancy a Rashford hat trick? 225/1 with Betfair...
  • Options

And now 250/1 !
  • Options

And now 250/1 !
    Got 250 with paddy
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Ouch wish I hadn't tried working that out to help lock in 150 quid. Hope @Lurker let it ride.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ouch wish I hadn't tried working that out to help lock in 150 quid. Hope @Lurker let it ride.

Haha I did let it run, decided to try and get past the Poland game and then cash out. Ended up having a busy afternoon so thought I'd give it til half time and try to get at least £100.

Nervous wait for the VAR to give it the all clear.

Only problem is I couldn't justify watching Panama v Tunisia instead of England, so the wife knows about it...
  • Options
    No coincidence that all the teams on one side of the draw (Spain, Croatia, England etc) are blue/shortening in price
    While prices for the teams in the other half of the draw are getting bigger

• Options
    Argentina/France 3 booking each side 4.5 goals and Messi to score 40-1 … need one France booking and Messi goal...
  • Options

Argentina/France 3 booking each side 4.5 goals and Messi to score 40-1 … need one France booking and Messi goal...

Never looked like scoring
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    clb74 said:

Yep FFS Messi has cost me about 200 quid in this tournament now.
  • Options

clb74 said:

Yep FFS Messi has cost me about 200 quid in this tournament now.
    I done the messi /griezman both to score
  • Options
    What are the chances Argentina score three and Messi doesn't get one of them. Madness.

Relying on Ronaldo/Suarez now tonight to salvage something!
  • Options

What are the chances Argentina score three and Messi doesn't get one of them. Madness.

What minute have you got them to score in
  • Options
    Some game that.
  • Options
    All i can say is that it is definately wetting my appetite for proceedings next season down the Valley...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    clb74 said:

What minute have you got them to score in
    Just got them both to score in the 90 - 6/1 got a tenner on it.
  • Options

All i can say is that it is definately wetting my appetite for proceedings next season down the Valley...

Wait did I miss us signing Griezmann and Mbappe
  • Options

Wait did I miss us signing Griezmann and Mbappe
    Yes paulie i got 10000/1 on it
  • Options
    Gone for >5 cards at 6/4 in what I expect to be a petulant and increasingly niggly game.
  • Options
    Had France and btts and Uruguay and btts at 45/1. Hoping for open game tonight
  • Options
    Come on Uruguay
  • Options
    well done @cs1986 great win
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Gone for >5 cards at 6/4 in what I expect to be a petulant and increasingly niggly game.

I don't believe it. Not even close.