Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Richard Murray

Comments

• Anyone got Richard Murray's email address?
  • Anyone got Richard Murray's email address?
    This will be fun reading this afternoon
  • Hideandseakchampion2011-20@gmail.com
  • Hero2zero@wewontsellouryoungplayers.com

• Cnut@Cnut.Cnut/Cnut
  • Sponsored links:

• I believe he like RD would be delighted to see us go bust.
  • Clearly he would rather see the club die than bury the hatchet with PV.
  • Thebaldweasel@pizzagate.com
  • Our our club is in in its  darkest hour.If I had Richards email address I would urge him to put his rift with Varney to one side.We need him to broker a deal between Roland and Barclay.Time is running out 

No chance of that mate.

The sad old tosser has endorsed every two bob chancer thats come through the door starting with douchshits and quite possibly the spivs as well.

He'd do nothing to help PV in a million years.
    Not even to bring about repayment of his secured "director's loan"?
    IIR his is the single largest chunk of that £7M is it not?
    The longer this farago drags on with all these shady as all hell chancers and con-merchants, the less chance Dick has of retrieving any of that sizable 7 figure debt.
    It's not like PV stands to make any money out of this anytime soon, is it?
    I'd warrant there's plenty on here who have his contact details and have been nagging him constantly to get his oar in to speed things up or help to convince 🐀 of his folly.

• Our our club is in in its  darkest hour.If I had Richards email address I would urge him to put his rift with Varney to one side.We need him to broker a deal between Roland and Barclay.Time is running out 

No chance of that mate.

The sad old tosser has endorsed every two bob chancer thats come through the door starting with douchshits and quite possibly the spivs as well.

Even to the final detriment of CAFC?

I find that hard to believe

Not me Carly, Wolves are his first love :|
  • He doesn't need to intervene. He just needs to support the legal action re the sale and express concerns over current events. But no all we get is silence.
  • mickjagger_tributeact@startitup.com
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm not very clued up on this subject, why do Murray and Varney have beef with each other?
  • johnny73 said:
    He doesn't need to intervene. He just needs to support the legal action re the sale and express concerns over current events. But no all we get is silence.
    I am surprised at his silence.

For all his terrible mistakes and  misjudgements since 2006, he'll surely be devastated at what has happened to the club
  • johnny73 said:
    He doesn't need to intervene. He just needs to support the legal action re the sale and express concerns over current events. But no all we get is silence.
    I am surprised at his silence.

For all his terrible mistakes and  misjudgements since 2006, he'll surely be devastated at what has happened to the club
    He wasn't when Charlton fans were protesting outside the ground and being manhandled by hired heavies, didn't hear a peep from him during the Southall/Nimer toxic slanging war so I wouldn't hold your breath on Murray feeling anything
  • edited July 2020
    Look, i'm sure that things haven't gone to plan with Richard, since he exited the club (more than an understatement).

But maybe , just maybe he doesn't think the club is going down the toilet , and that we're all over reacting , otherwise , as he has a vested interest in the club financially , why has nothing happened?

Why did he hate Peter Varney so much, and does he still hate him?

No chance of that mate.

Not even to bring about repayment of his secured "director's loan"?
    IIR his is the single largest chunk of that £7M is it not?
    The longer this farago drags on with all these shady as all hell chancers and con-merchants, the less chance Dick has of retrieving any of that sizable 7 figure debt.
    It's not like PV stands to make any money out of this anytime soon, is it?
    I'd warrant there's plenty on here who have his contact details and have been nagging him constantly to get his oar in to speed things up or help to convince 🐀 of his folly.

It's not and never has been about the money for Murray, it's always been about the power and being in the boardroom on matchdays and putting his own self interest ahead of the club's.

Probably gets off on walking through all the empty corridors at the club on his own looking at all the recent successful pictures from 1998+ on the walls admiring them all is if they were all through his own work.
  • Look, i'm sure that things haven't gone to plan with Richard, since he exited the club (more than an understatement).

But maybe , just maybe he doesn't think the club is going down the toilet , and that we're all over reacting , otherwise , as he has a vested interest in the club financially , why has nothing happened?

Maybe he’s been offered money under the table by one of these many crooks, so is purposely staying quiet. I don’t think knowing our club has 47 days to save itself from ending a 115 year history is overreacting. 
  • Look, i'm sure that things haven't gone to plan with Richard, since he exited the club (more than an understatement).

It's all an internet thing, there's no problem.
  • I do not believe Murray wishes any bad outcome for Charlton.
    he went too far with his spat with Jordon by appointing Dowie.
    he was not openly supportive of the club during the RD time, but I do not believe would harm the club.