Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• Options
    5 ft 5 in
  • Options
    I'll be pleased if true, although a little worried about his injury record of late.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    5 ft 5 so someone can write him off as too lightweight before he’s even played for us.
  • Options
    Paul Dickov alike
  • Options
    Scoham said:

5 ft 5 so someone can write him off as too lightweight before he’s even played for us.

Who AFKA or Elfs.
  • Options
    Scoham said:
    That lad tweeted about Crawley wanting Bowyer earlier. Wouldn't take what he says as gospel.
  • Options
    I thought the window was closed at 5pm?
  • Options

Lots of deals would have been done before 5pm but not announced
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It has indeed "slammed shut" - but registrations might take a while to be announced.

• Options

Assume that Olly is conducting interviews and writing articles as we discuss... :-)

In other words: IMMINENT
  • Options

Could be the paperwork is done but just not announced yet or they may have asked for an extension which I believe can be allowed if there is some kind of agreement in place.
  • Options
    CH4RLTON said:
    No, this is the Ward deal.
  • Options
    Done Deal.
  • Options

Could be the paperwork is done but just not announced yet or they may have asked for an extension which I believe can be allowed if there is some kind of agreement in place.
    Sue had insisted Chris Parkes hoover the living room this afternoon, so had to ask permission to come into the office to do the paperwork
  • Options
    To be fair looking at the 6 we have got you have to say its good business , and once all are fit we should be very competitive , just wish we could have it all done before the season started might have had half a sniff at the playoffs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:

CH4RLTON said:

To be fair looking at the 6 we have got you have to say its good business , and once all are fit we should be very competitive , just wish we could have it all done before the season started might have had half a sniff at the playoffs.

Yeah no chance now, only 41 games left to play.
    Makes you laugh don't it.. more games than the entire Premier League yet to play and we apparently don't have a sniff of play offs. Two wins on the spin and suddenly we would find ourselves around 8th I would assume having played only 7 games.
  • Options

Sue had insisted Chris Parkes hoover the living room this afternoon, so had to ask permission to come into the office to do the paperwork
    And on condition Chris brings home lots of vol-au-vents.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

CH4RLTON said:

Comments like this are so funny.

5 games played and saying we have no chance of play offs lol

Honestlty if you are gomna be so negative why even bother supporting the club.

Why even follow football
    Probably because his name is CH4RLTON :smile:
  • Options
    Charlton getting their own Ward in for the physio room. Strengthen the bloody squad instead!!!
  • Options
    JordaJLD said:

Charlton getting their own Ward in for the physio room. Strengthen the bloody squad instead!!!

Could have doubled up with Elliott Ward as well.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Redhenry said:

Ward in

A 32-year old forward?
  • Options

Redhenry said:

Ward in

A 32-year old forward?
    Whats wrong with that, we have a young squad so its good to get an experienced loan in.
  • Options
    It's taking time to get announced if it's been done
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    If this was an emergency loan and he plays in the hole it would have been 'Emergency Ward 10' boom, boom!

Apologies to those born in the 70's and later, who probably won't have a clue what I'm on about.