Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer 2018 transfer rumours

Comments

• Options
    This is the first time you’ll here a Charlton fan say it for a while, but we don’t need O’Kane! Aribo, Pratley, Cullen and Lapslie will do surely?
  • Options

This is the first time you’ll here a Charlton fan say it for a while, but we don’t need O’Kane! Aribo, Pratley, Cullen and Lapslie will do surely?

Agree, we have bielik for cover there aswell. Would rather we sign another full back, centre back or winger. Although I can’t see us brining anyone else in.
  • Options
    Good old Freddie from Millwall has gone back on loan to Wycombe I see
  • Options
    Not that it's likely to happen anyway, I think we are being too picky wanting full back cover given the present circumstances. Dev't squad players aside we have Djiksteel (sic) to cover Solly and Sarr can and has done a job at left back before (Bradford away last season).

If we've got one more throw of the dice left get a winger in and Ward would do for me.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Not that it's likely to happen anyway, I think we are being too picky wanting full back cover given the present circumstances. Dev't squad players aside we have Djiksteel (sic) to cover Solly and Sarr can and has done a job at left back before (Bradford away last season).

If we've got one more throw of the dice left get a winger in and Ward would do for me.

A right winger for me. The rest we can cover.
  • Options
    O'Kane not done yet, so can't say
  • Options
    Any ideas of the striker / winger?
  • Options
    Richard J said:

Jamie Ward been mentioned on here
  • Options
    Not bothered, we've got Cullen.
  • Options

Richard J said:

Jamie Ward been mentioned on here
    Just checked out Forest's League Cup fixture with Newcastle last night, to see if Jamie Ward played.
    He didn't ...... but you would have kicked yourself if you had left early to beat the traffic.

Forest went into added time, hanging onto a 1-0 lead, before Newcastle equalised in the 92nd minute.
    Then Forest made it 2-1 in the 94th minute, grabbing a third goal in the 97th minute!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just looking at who potentially it could be apart from Ward, could it be Jonathan Leko?
  • Options
    Loic Nego anyone?
  • Options

Just looking at who potentially it could be apart from Ward, could it be Jonathan Leko?

Smashed goal after goal in for me on FM 2018, legend of Charlton, get him in (with Cullen getting a tonne of assists too)
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Loic Nego anyone?

Don’t give up your day job.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Loic Nego anyone?

Scoring for fun in the Champions League but "doesn't know the division"...
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Swisdom said:

Loic Nego anyone?

Is 2 goals in 8 games scoring for fun.

Yes he is a defender I know that, but scoring for fun is the wrong expression
  • Options
    Any rumours today?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Any rumours today?

I would say I don't think I can be arsed with work today but that's more fact than rumour
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Scoham said:

Any rumours today?

Dr Kish saying we are trying for one more (un-named)

Quote from Lee Bowyer; "One is a winger who can play anywhere across the top. He's very versatile and a very good player but we aren't there yet."‎
  • Options
    Its ward
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Simonsen said:

Swisdom said:

Loic Nego anyone?

Is 2 goals in 8 games scoring for fun.

Yes he is a defender I know that, but scoring for fun is the wrong expression
    How do you know he didn’t enjoy the goals, thus, considered it fun.
  • Options
    When is the announcement that we just missed out? Surely we won't get one over the line in deadline day!?
  • Options

When is the announcement that we just missed out? Surely we won't get one over the line in deadline day!?

5pm is when the Window will close
  • Options
    you just get that familiar deadline day feeling that nothing else will happen
  • Options
    Rich Cawley hasn’t even tweeted today, that’s how slim our chances are. I’m gonna give him a nudge anyway.
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

O'kane has gone to Luton until January

Didn't fancy league 1 then?
  • Options
    Great signing for Luton. Maybe we wanted commitment for the whole season while O’Kane wanted to reassess in January. Maybe he knows what a basket case we are and fancied staying away!
  • Options
    Fecking Luton?!

Didn't he turn down Bolton a few days ago too?