Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

***UPBEATS DAY - TODAY***(Walkers - additional info on Page 4)

Comments

• Options
    A great day but feeling the aches and pains now!
  • Options
    A great day, felt a lot longer with the extra mile over the last few years.
  • Options
    Excellent if tiring day. Had to spoil it all by coming to the football afterwards. Great to meet a few lifers for the first time especially @AFKABartram, @DaveMehmet, @guinnessaddick, @suzisausage and @TCE with his lovely dogs. A few others too.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Cracking day out as usual, well played to everyone concerned, especially the Upbeats! There are several parts of me however blistered beyond repair........
  • Options

Cracking day, lovely weather, great company, the blisters on my feet bloody hurt though.

Just got home and taken my shoes off, this is the biggest of 4 blisters.

Total respect mate
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:

Home safe, great to meet up again with some old mates as well as put some names to new faces, as usual the Upbeats reminded me of what is special about this great club of ours. Karl and Terry along with all the staff working so hard, lovely to catch up with @Tracey Leaburn. Lots cuddles for Bailey and Valli from those taking part in the walk as well as tourists asking if they could say hello at various points on route. Thanks to all the guys for your company on the route which for me totalled 17.3 miles van to van.

Walked half back to Welling before jumping on a bus, just in from walking the dog, so far 19.5 miles for the day.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

LouisMend said:
    S Club Seven were in London along with their manager after announcing comeback tour starting at the O2 ;)
    Suppose it’s better than Blazin Squad. I’ll take that :)
  • Options

Cracking day, lovely weather, great company, the blisters on my feet bloody hurt though.

That’s a couple of weeks off work there mate.
  • Options

That’s a couple of weeks off work there mate.
    Very good point mate, you can be my witness.
  • Options

I'll raise you a *To scared to take my sock off*
  • Options

I should have used some of your suntan lotion, as my head is burnt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Oh dear. The walking wounded!

Sorry to have been a let down today. Family issues. I’ll be there next year.

Well done all. Ian’s currently telling me all about it....
  • Options
    Legs are aching. Feet are much much worse but having a foot massage machine seems to be bringing them back.

According to my app I’ve covered 12.4 miles today - honestly feels like more.

Well done all on surviving another walk. Same time same place next year......
    (Ask me in a few days)
  • Options
    Well done all. What was the total lifer headcount in the end?
  • Options
    Thoroughly enjoyed the walk, good to meet some Lifers, pleased and proud to support the Upbeats.
  • Options

Are you sure, that's not ET?
  • Options
    T_C_E said:

LouisMend said:
    S Club Seven were in London along with their manager after announcing comeback tour starting at the O2 ;)
    Can someone add CL users names so we can see who is who