Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

were not far away @cs1986 had the same seats for a couple of years now, a good view, hoping for a closer game today than last week

Only just seen this mate internet is awful at Wembley. What a game! We should have a Charlton life meet up next time 👊
  • Options
    Looking like another poor fantasy week for me.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Hey all - definitely a long shot, but if anyone knows any spare Eagles-Jags tickets going, please please please let me know. Would love to see my lot in person.

There was loads of touts at the game Paddy if you wanted to take the hit I am sure you would pick up one quite easily next Sunday
  • Options
    Great ending today (for a neutral) I was in the gods today's. Must get closer to the pitch seats next year. You can't appreciate how quick it is from up high.
  • Options
    thats no problem, we try and get to all of the games so another time, best finish for a while at Wembley,, surprised titans didnt go for the point and overtime, same seats next sunday, should be a another good one
  • Options
    @PaddyP17 as above youbwould have no problem getting tickets from a tout on the day, there are loads kicking about
  • Options
    Bortles benched by Jags
  • Options
    Watching the Vikings-Jets. Darnold hasn't exactly been on fire but his receivers aren't helping with all the dropped catches. Fingers crossed for Thielen as he closes in on another 100 yard game.
  • Options
    Vikings score line so far making this a perfect sporting weekend.
  • Options
    NugNug
    edited October 2018
    Our view for the game. Had a great view for that last Titans drive. Looking forward to next week too.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nug said:

Our view for the game. Had a great view for that last Titans drive. Looking forward to next week too.

You drank too much.
  • Options
    Thielen equals the record for 7 consecutive 100 yard games.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
  • Options
    Beardface said:

Nug said:

You drank too much.
    Assuming my phone has put the image upside down or something? Otherwise I’m lost!
  • Options
    Great games today between Pats/Bears, Bucs/Browns.
  • Options

Great games today between Pats/Bears, Bucs/Browns.

Bears started the day in first place in the NFC North. Played well, lost narrowly and now they're last.
  • Options
    The 49ers are an absolute turnover machine.
  • Options
    Nice comeback for the panthers against the falcons, 17-0 down until about 10 minutes left if the fourth quarter, and then three touchdowns unanswered for the win!
  • Options
    Nug said:

Beardface said:

Nug said:

You drank too much.
    Assuming my phone has put the image upside down or something? Otherwise I’m lost!
    Yes that's exactly what has happened @Nug !
  • Options
    Hate the late Kansas games. Most enjoyable team to watch for me right now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    McBobbin said:

Nice comeback for the panthers against the Eagles, 17-0 down until about 10 minutes left if the fourth quarter, and then three touchdowns unanswered for the win!

Fixed. But as a panthers fan I am happy with that
  • Options
    Absolute shambles on fantasy this week.
    Scored around half of my average score for the season.
    Need Coleman to perform big tonight to snatch victory.
  • Options
    Gets his projected score against a very poor Giants team and you win.

Awful week for me tempered only by the fact I scored the max possible from my squad.
  • Options
    btrain88 said:

McBobbin said:

Nice comeback for the panthers against the Eagles, 17-0 down until about 10 minutes left if the fourth quarter, and then three touchdowns unanswered for the win!

Fixed. But as a panthers fan I am happy with that

Thanks. Despite being an Essex cricket fan, my brain blanks out the word eagles for obvious reasons
  • Options
    I really enjoyed it yesterday. 1st live game and lived up to expectations. Brave call to try for 2, can't complain really. Sat in the gods too but could see everything. Good day all round
  • Options

Bortles benched by Jags

Oh man. I can't really speak for this week or last as have been at the NFL and in Germany respectively, but still - there's so many reasons why this has happened. While I personally wouldn't have benched Bortles, I can see why it's happened. But some pros and cons (of benching the BOAT):

Pros:

- He's wildly inconsistent
    - What the hell was that INT where he threw it off our own offensive lineman's head?
    - Even last year he wasn't *that* good, and he was absolute shit beforehand
    - We're an uninspired team in terms of play calling when he's our QB.
    - He is making lots of bad reads, leading to picks.

Cons:

- What can he do when half our offence is missing? We started a fourth-string TE; three WRs on IR; Ereck Flowers is a starting guard (no franchise LT in Cam Robinson, and Josh Wells also on IR); we're missing two of our main RBs... The list goes on.
    - Cody Kessler is our backup. To say he's unproven would be an understatement.
    - Our playbook is run/run/pass and there is no freedom for Blake to audible or otherwise change plays.
    - He has no time in the pocket (see injuries) generally because our O-line is so depleted. Andrew Norwell has been a MASSIVE disappointment.
    - Would be nice if WRs and TEs didn't drop easy balls.

Ultimately, given the freakish number of offensive injuries we've had, as well as below-par play and a defence that hasn't really had a chance to rest because they've been on the field so much, this is gonna be a write-off.

Just gotta sit and wait. Yay.
  • Options
    Amari Cooper traded to the Cowboys...for a first round pick! Derek Carr also available for trade. Jags or Giants need to make that happen ASAP.
  • Options
    My view yesterday. Right behind that final Titans drive.
  • Options

Amari Cooper traded to the Cowboys...for a first round pick! Derek Carr also available for trade. Jags or Giants need to make that happen ASAP.

Don’t know whether this is good deal or not for Raiders.