Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Options
    The Hill/Hunt combo is a fantasy football goldmine
  • Options
    What a turnaround... new England have fallen apart tbh
  • Options
    Crap defense, but the Pats still win. As long as they have Brady, they will always be dangerous. More importantly, they now have the tiebreaker over KC if the end up with the same record.
  • Options

Adam Thielen is so good it’s actually getting a bit silly.

Undrafted!
  • Options
    Nug said:

I’ve got 2 tickets available for the Titans Chargers game at Wembley next Sunday that I can’t use. One is for an adult one for U16. Face value £41 and £21. Message me if interested.

Tickets have gone.
  • Options
    Best news from the Raiders (no) showing yesterday was that there might be one team even worse than the Giants this year.
  • Options

Best news from the Raiders (no) showing yesterday was that there might be one team even worse than the Giants this year.

We can but hope.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Thing is if you’re going to be bad, you might as well be really bad and get good draft picks.

The absolute worst is when you go 6-10 or 7-9 consistently and keeping picking at 10 or 15...
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Great game to watch for a neutral last night, the young gunslinger Vs the old GOAT, but wow both defences were awful at times (Hightower being the exception on the Pat's side)
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Great game to watch for a neutral last night, the lung gunslinger Vs the old GOAT, but wow both defences were awful at times (Hightower being the exception on the Pat's side)

I did my best....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Haha whoops
  • Options
    I am having an absolute 'mare in fantasy at the moment, cannot catch a break! Chances of defending the title are slim-to-none at this rate
  • Options

I am having an absolute 'mare in fantasy at the moment, cannot catch a break! Chances of defending the title are slim-to-none at this rate

You were up 40 points on me when Sony Michel ran in that second touchdown, I thought I’d lost for sure.
  • Options
    Unless Williams and Gould pull out a miracle I should be back level. Had a shaky start not helped by not drafting my own team but think I’ve managed to half sort it.
  • Options
    Flaccoholics Anonymous are on fire. I'm sure I'll crash and burn at some point!
  • Options
    se9addick said:

That was pretty brutal to watch as a Raiders fan. Both O and D lines are appalling.

Yes, pretty brutal. Unfortunately it's the Chucky show now. That and Vegas.
  • Options

Flaccoholics Anonymous are on fire. I'm sure I'll crash and burn at some point!

Yeah, since Addickted to Chiefs put you in your place week 1, you’ve done alright :wink:
  • Options
    I look at the scores after about an hour and you usually have 100 points already !!
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I benched Goodwin and Bredia this week as I thought they were still injured 😓😓
  • Options
    cs1986 said:

I benched Goodwin and Bredia this week as I thought they were still injured 😓😓

Ouch, would’ve won you that matchup too
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Had a couple of days to calm down, my thoughts on Sundays game lead me to only 1 conclusion.....we will never beat those creatures until Big Ben retires. The last couple of minutes was so predictable called it exactly to my mate as it unfolded.

Badly missed penalty on the pick play for their TD, but I can't complain as the umpire crew was missing everything for both sides. I suspect #55 will be facing a ban/fine very shortly.
  • Options
    I have watched NFL since Superbowl XVIII but being in this fantasy league has really upped my knowledge of the non star players.

• Options
    Ok, it is the day before our fantasy draft for 2019 season.

Who would be your first 3 picks assuming everyone was available?
    Will the heavy hitters of this season back it up again?

(makes calendar reminder in phone to come back to this thread in 10 months time...)
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

(makes calendar reminder in phone to come back to this thread in 10 months time...)

Gurley, Saquon, and probably Elliott, I suppose.
  • Options
    Patrick Mahomes
    Sony Michel
    Julio Jones

Boring picks I know but it's what I'd go for
  • Options
    Similar - Gurley, Saquon and Hill/Hunt for me.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Patrick Mahomes
    Sony Michel
    Julio Jones

Mahomes?! No point in taking a QB within the first 5/6 rounds. There's so many available that the points differential doesn't really matter. Load up on your RBs and WRs first few rounds.

That said, I panicked and drafted Brees in the 6th, but still, lol at the guy who drafted Jimmy G in the 2nd. (And Jags D in the 5th!)
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

MrOneLung said:

Gurley, Saquon, and probably Elliott, I suppose.
    Gurley, Saquon and Gordon (then Hunt & Zeke before hitting up WRs)
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

sam3110 said:

Patrick Mahomes
    Sony Michel
    Julio Jones

Mahomes?! No point in taking a QB within the first 5/6 rounds. There's so many available that the points differential doesn't really matter. Load up on your RBs and WRs first few rounds.

That said, I panicked and drafted Brees in the 6th, but still, lol at the guy who drafted Jimmy G in the 2nd. (And Jags D in the 5th!)
    Someone in ours picked Viking DST 1st and Brady 2nd. It wasn't his first year playing either, bizarre!
  • Options
    Chubb was taken in the first in my other one.