Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Options
    I think the Browns should steer clear of Dez. He's only in it for himself and they're developing a good culture there.
  • Options
    https://www.google.fr/amp/s/www.rt.com/sport/434576-dallas-cowboys-prescott-anthem-protest/amp/

I doubt Jerry Jones gave Dak any choice about putting this out.
  • Options
    Probably should do the fantasy draft during pre season because of potential injuries
  • Options
    Is there an auto selector facility in that I could enter my picks in preferred order and it automatically picks the highest player available?
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Is there an auto selector facility in that I could enter my picks in preferred order and it automatically picks the highest player available?

Pretty sure there is exactly that
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Yeah, that’s how I did it last year. Worked out ok
  • Options
    I'm in for fantasy. Maybe draft a week or two before. Happy to run it if no one else can or wants to.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Football didn't even have the playing of the anthem until the end WW2. Players were not even required to be on the field for it until 2009. This all all so stupid. The players AND owners.

I started getting into the PL and Euro football 4 seasons ago as I became more and more sick of the NFL.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’m definitely up for fantasy again, hoping to go one better and win it this year. Made some mistakes last year such as making the masterstroke of drafting Alvin Kamara then cutting him after 3/4 weeks so (I hope) I can only get better.
  • Options
    The Browns have had 13 first-round picks from 2007-2016. All 13 players are not on their roster today.
  • Options

The Browns have had 13 first-round picks from 2007-2016. All 13 players are not on their roster today.

Yep, Coleman traded to the Bills. Should mean another WR coming in, unless Josh Gordon gets back before the start, and Callaway can step up as he has looked good in practice
  • Options
    cafcbrown said:

Yep, Coleman traded to the Bills. Should mean another WR coming in, unless Josh Gordon gets back before the start, and Callaway can step up as he has looked good in practice
    Dez?
  • Options

cafcbrown said:

Dez?
    Possibly. I did think Decker but has signed for the Patriots
  • Options
    Can everyone who is still in for the draft again please post on the Fleaflicker site?

Will aim for a Sunday in late August
  • Options

Can everyone who is still in for the draft again please post on the Fleaflicker site?

If there’s a space I wouldn’t mind joining.
    Cheers
  • Options
    what is the code for joining please?
  • Options
    God references aside this is great from Ray Lewis, my all time favourite. What a motivator, you can see how he led the Ravens in that era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jliP9I6wuHM
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:

Cheers
    Happy to give up my space for you if I can work out how to do it. Enjoyed it last year but was bad at participating week to week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Theres an option to dropout on the league page Callum.

Is it strictly limited to 12? Does it have to be multiples of 12 for scheduling reasons?
  • Options
    Hello all, hope you've all had a good summer so far (not including Saturday!!!). Haven't posted much for the past few months but i thought i should just remind you all that we are bang on to win the north this year. Also I'll be in the ff league again this year but only if you let me pick John Ross in the first!!!! Oh yeah baby, he's gonna be a machine this season
  • Options
    Is anyone in favour of this development? Can't wait to hear Trump's musings on the subject :-)

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/4376346/nfl-male-cheerleaders/amp/

• Options

Laddick01 said:

Cheers
    Happy to give up my space for you if I can work out how to do it. Enjoyed it last year but was bad at participating week to week.
    Cheers. Odds are I’ll come dead last
  • Options
    After password resets, I think I've dropped out now but unsure whether it actually happened. The web page kept reloading after pressing the button with me still in the league.
  • Options
    I think you’re still in, still listed anyway
  • Options
    Is the draft order as it stands on the site?

Done a couple of mock drafts and I'm finding it tough to get a decent team drafting 12th! Going to have to scour the waivers every week again at this rate
  • Options

Is the draft order as it stands on the site?

Done a couple of mock drafts and I'm finding it tough to get a decent team drafting 12th! Going to have to scour the waivers every week again at this rate

I think the draft order is randomised a minute before it begins. 12th isn't so bad as you get first pick every other round. Better than being 5th, 6th or 7th.
  • Options
    A ha I got it! There should now be a 12th space available.
  • Options

A ha I got it! There should now be a 12th space available.

I’m trying to join but not sure how, could anyone give me the league name/code. Cheers