Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 18/19

Comments

• Options
    As long as the Vikings draft Shaquem Griffin I'm happy.
  • Options

As long as the Vikings draft Shaquem Griffin I'm happy.

Let’s just some OL help then we can have some fun. I’d like to see us get one of the tight ends or wide receivers too, still a lot of very good players left.
  • Options
    2 lineman gone in an instant. Please trade up.
  • Options
    Oh Jesus just come and get Williams.
  • Options
    No clue what we do now. No real value till later on in the draft now, let’s get a weapon.
  • Options
    Our draft has been fairly underwhelming so far I’d say. What we are planning on doing with 4 6th rounders I don’t know.
  • Options
    Interesting second day all around there.
  • Options
    Happy with Orlando Brown in the 3rd. A big need for the Ravens and someone who was mocked as a first rounder pre-combine but had a good pro-day. All our needs ticked off after an excellent draft so far. Wouldn't mind a running back and wide receiver for some depth and maybe at safety over the next few rounds. Some good very picks in the AFC North all round.
  • Options
    Tavarus McFadden going undrafted goes to show how big of a difference a year can make, going in to the college season he was widely considered CB1, no off field issues, just a poor year and bad combine led to him falling that far.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    So, @PaddyP17 I can't remember what we agreed for our Bortles Upbeats bet?

Shall I say total number of TDs (passing and any he rushes for himself) from Bortles as as minimum and maybe a separate donation if he makes it to the Superbowl?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Shall I say total number of TDs (passing and any he rushes for himself) from Bortles as as minimum and maybe a separate donation if he makes it to the Superbowl?

My suggestion was, I think, £2 for each regular season win? And within that - I'm in if Jags don't make it to the AFCCG, we both donate half if Jags make it and lose, you're up if Jags make it to the SB.

Let's go with whichever amount ends up the greater?

(Sort of worked this out with hindsight - we ended 10-6 and lost in the AFCCG, which would've meant we both chuck a tenner to Upbeats. Seems about right I think)

Of course, I'm more than happy to make separate donations for whatever reason - maybe side wagers like Bortles going Pro Bowl, or being benched (lol), so on... Who knows!
  • Options
    I'm just happy if you guys keep saying Bortles - sounds like an early 20th century health tonic.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

My suggestion was, I think, £2 for each regular season win? And within that - I'm in if Jags don't make it to the AFCCG, we both donate half if Jags make it and lose, you're up if Jags make it to the SB.

Let's go with whichever amount ends up the greater?

(Sort of worked this out with hindsight - we ended 10-6 and lost in the AFCCG, which would've meant we both chuck a tenner to Upbeats. Seems about right I think)

Of course, I'm more than happy to make separate donations for whatever reason - maybe side wagers like Bortles going Pro Bowl, or being benched (lol), so on... Who knows!
    Good stuff, sounds good! I'll make a note of this so that I remember this time.
  • Options
    EastStand said:

I'm just happy if you guys keep saying Bortles - sounds like an early 20th century health tonic.

Two spoonfuls twice a day.
  • Options
    So...

When do we start the CL Fantasy 18/19 league? Keen to defend the inaugural championship
  • Options

So...

When do we start the CL Fantasy 18/19 league? Keen to defend the inaugural championship

I just hope not to be in the highlands with no internet reception when we do the draft this year!
  • Options
    EastStand said:

NFL is one of the greatest sports for out there names:

- Equanimeous St. Brown (full name Equanimeous Tristan Imhotep J. St. Brown)
    - Juju Smith-Schuster
    - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix
    - Barkevious Mingo
    - Ziggy Hood
    - Vontaze Burfict
    - Ndamukong Suh
    - Yannick Ngakoue
    - Thurston Armbrister
    - Captain Munnerlyn

And many many more...
  • Options

So...

Well keen to get involved this year!
  • Options
    Normally would aim for the fantasy draft during the pre-season just so you don't draft too many people who are injured before a game has been played.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just got tickets for Eagles v Jags. Of all the Wembley games I've been to, I've not actually seen a Jags game there yet.
  • Options

Just got tickets for Eagles v Jags. Of all the Wembley games I've been to, I've not actually seen a Jags game there yet.

Nnnnnoooooooo me and my mates still have the waiting spinning thing going round, I don't know if we've got any tickets yet
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    PaddyP17 said:

Nnnnnoooooooo me and my mates still have the waiting spinning thing going round, I don't know if we've got any tickets yet
    I personally couldn't get them, had the same problem as you but one of my mates managed it.
  • Options

Got a ticket for section 501. I don't believe I've ever paid so much for a ticket to any sporting event before. Go Birds.
  • Options
    Double header for me it seems. Mrs Red Robin has managed to get tickets for Titans v Chargers as well. She hates the NFL. Must be love...
  • Options
    Only single seats left for the Jags game.

Oh well. Better suck it up in resale. Every seat has a pretty good view, anyway.
  • Options
    This video is brilliant. https://youtu.be/I3_HrVR0qMk
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Are the Jags moving to London?

https://youtu.be/hNR0hukKNdY