Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Weirdest thing a colleague has done

Comments

• Happened only a week or so ago.

Girl mid 20s at work. Spins around in her chair and accidentally kicks her rucksack over. It was open and out falls a massive vibrator. You know those rampant rabbit types.

Only me and one other guy saw it... we haven't stopped laughing about it yet. She asked us to keep it quiet and has avoided us ever since.

I know a couple of Charlton lads who are sparkies and builders they made it a mission of theirs to find and photograph themselves with lady of the houses dildo (I’m sure most women have one)
    They rightly got criticised for going through private property and stopped
  • Work sounded a lot more fun in the 80s!

Girl mid 20s at work. Spins around in her chair and accidentally kicks her rucksack over. It was open and out falls a massive vibrator. You know those rampant rabbit types.

Only me and one other guy saw it... we haven't stopped laughing about it yet. She asked us to keep it quiet and has avoided us ever since.

would ya?

would ya?
    If she wasn't such a pretentious cow then yes. But unfortunately every time she opens her mouth I just want to kick her into next week.
  • Sponsored links:

• Work sounded a lot more fun in the 80s!

It was :-(
  • I worked with an older guy in building maintenance who made a circular saw out of pallet racking, chipboard an old motor and all sorts of old crap. It was fecking lethal and I refused to use or go anywhere near it. Eventually the obvious happened and he badly cut his hand and only then did the company stop him using it. The same guy after a fork truck had hit and damaged some asbestos (Blue) cladding was found sweeping it up with a dustpan and brush as if he was picking up some rubbish.
  • My dad was shot at work in the ‘70’s. Not in the army, but in an office in Woolwich! Bet that was a bit weird.
  • My dad was shot at work in the ‘70’s. Not in the army, but in an office in Woolwich! Bet that was a bit weird.

Was he alright?

Talk to Zanzico about his time in Woolwich mate :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:

My dad was shot at work in the ‘70’s. Not in the army, but in an office in Woolwich! Bet that was a bit weird.

Was he alright?
    He still is today fortunately!
  • edited January 2018
    cabbles said:

My dad was shot at work in the ‘70’s. Not in the army, but in an office in Woolwich! Bet that was a bit weird.

Talk to Zanzico about his time in Woolwich mate :wink:
    Ha, will do !
  • edited January 2018
  • DA9 said:

Happened only a week or so ago.

I know a couple of Charlton lads who are sparkies and builders they made it a mission of theirs to find and photograph themselves with lady of the houses dildo up each other (I’m sure most women have one)
    They rightly got criticised for going through private property and stopped