Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Weirdest thing a colleague has done

Comments

• edited January 2018

Shit in a bin

Any reason why?!
    Blaxkpool72 was use to seeing Charlton being shit in a cup.
  • I think my oppos, when I worked at Rentokil, would say that I was weird for returning correct and honest coin meter expenses sheets and not adjusting the times on my PDA, but then I was one of the only ones on the team of about 60 that worked out that the vans were fitted with trackers and the PDA recorded the actual times you went into the it's settings and altered the times. Well we all knew once our manager got up the info on the over head projector in a team meeting
  • The woman in charge at my very first place of work, who was due to retire as she was coming up to 60, asked a junior girl to pop across the road to get a box of teabags. Now the boss in question was a a bit of an old battleaxe so, with that in mind, you can imagine how she reacted when the girl came back with.............. a box of tampax. Quite how the girl got it so wrong I will never know.

They both work on the premise, that the longer they stay in for, the stronger the brew.
  • Sponsored links:

• My first job in 1984, sat in a bank of 6 as the only non smoker, while the rest lit up at their desks- seems pretty weird now looking back.
  • Also had an old fella phone in sick once because the lift was broken, we were on the 6th floor and he was so out of shape he couldn’t get up the stairs past the second floor. Literally phoned up from the landing then went home!

You’ve worked with @DaveMehmet as well then.
  • edited January 2018
    I worked for the sports association of one of the major banks and the bank's sailing club had an office upstairs. We often used to walk into his office and find the sailing club's secretary lying on the floor fast asleep behind his desk.
  • I worked for the sports association of one of the major banks and the bank's sailing club had an office upstairs. We often used to walk into his office and find him lying on the floor fast asleep behind his desk.

Who?
  • I think I can beat you all, but I can't bring myself to write it on here.

Do it :smiley:
  • Sponsored links:

• I worked for the sports association of one of the major banks and the bank's sailing club had an office upstairs. We often used to walk into his office and find him lying on the floor fast asleep behind his desk.

I'd love to have an important enough job that I could take a nap without getting fired.

Who?
    Sorry, the sailing club secretary.
  • Also had an old fella phone in sick once because the lift was broken, we were on the 6th floor and he was so out of shape he couldn’t get up the stairs past the second floor. Literally phoned up from the landing then went home!

You’ve worked with @DaveMehmet as well then.
    Mate, you’re in no position to talk about sickness (and lateness)!
  • Had a girl over in the UK (from the USA) on secondment to teach a very specific training course. Lived in the on-site hotel. Went back to the USA and resigned from her job there - so never came back. We had to clear out the stuff from her room and found the bedside cabinet stuffed with, err, "sex toys"...