Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

KM lands new job with English football club (ed. Chef Wendy)

Comments

• If she'd have gone back to work in law (still need to complete that training contract Katrien) of if she had moved on to another industry or business of Duchatelets then I would have been fairly happy to ignore her and let her face off into a distant horrible memory (nightmiere). The fact that she has somehow got another role in English football has angered me greatly. This shouldn't be allowed to happen. The people that run our game and have a duty to protect it from people like her should have banned her from any further involvement with football clubs.

I hope Wednesday fans see through her bullshit and bluster. I hope they hound her our the club even more angrily that we did. I hope she finally gets the message that we don't want people like her anywhere near our precious game. And I hope she leaves for good.

You have taken the words out of my mouth Canters (but in a more succinct way) then I could have achieved. Well said.
  • If she'd have gone back to work in law (still need to complete that training contract Katrien) of if she had moved on to another industry or business of Duchatelets then I would have been fairly happy to ignore her and let her face off into a distant horrible memory (nightmiere). The fact that she has somehow got another role in English football has angered me greatly. This shouldn't be allowed to happen. The people that run our game and have a duty to protect it from people like her should have banned her from any further involvement with football clubs.

I hope Wednesday fans see through her bullshit and bluster. I hope they hound her our the club even more angrily that we did. I hope she finally gets the message that we don't want people like her anywhere near our precious game. And I hope she leaves for good.

It’s an car crash waiting to happen. Give it 6 months and she will will be gone.
  • If Sheff Wendies apoint Lambert as gaffer Katrien won't understand a word he is saying. I mean I can't understand a word he saysmyself. So what hope does Katrien have? I can just about understand Sir Alex or Kenny Dalglish but not Lambert.

Don't think that would a problem for someone who only likes the sound of their own voice.
  • The owner of Wednesday looks like he has lost interest. He will soon realise you cannot run a Championship club as a business, you will always make losses or you get relegated.

Wednesday are a big club with a great following numbers wise and will, like Leeds, always have another person willing to buy them I suspect.

The chairman will sell, she will get the boot and be CEO of a small club in Germany or Hungry soon enough (assuming of course she has not gone to Weds as RD is buying them once he sells us...!)
  • sammy391 said:

I notice the Charlton Athletic holdings LTD companies house shows it as ‘termination of employment’ rather than ‘resignation’

Anything in that?

Says she resigned here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02689249/officers
  • sammy391 said:

I notice the Charlton Athletic holdings LTD companies house shows it as ‘termination of employment’ rather than ‘resignation’

Anything in that?

Says she resigned here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02689249/officers
    Also says she resides in Belgium, that can't be right can it?
  • Sponsored links:

• I've purposely taken my time in posting on this thread and have chosen my words with extreme care and delicacy at this most difficult of times.

From day one, following our first encounter at a Fans' Forum meeting, I've always held Kitty ( as she asked me to call her) in the highest regard. In fact, it was clearly a case of mutual respect at first sight.....and, for my part, a degree of hero worship.

This was a woman in a senior position at MY football club ; something, many moons ago, I had dreamed of for myself.

However, it soon became abundantly clear that my feelings for Kitty were not shared by some of my fellow supporters.

Her every word was closely examined and misinterpretated.

Her mischievous misuse of the English language was ridiculed.

In fact, her quirky sense of humour was entirely lost on the majority of Addicks and at times, it appeared that only myself and our pal, Susie understood Kitty's weird little nuances. How we giggled amongst ourselves on reading just how far the majority of Lifers were missing the point !

Of course, I had to be extremely careful to cover my tracks in order not to reveal my true allegiance. I have spent many hours forcing myself to construct posts chock full of vitriol, criticism and disrespect whilst holding back the tears I felt in betraying my dear fiend in such a manner.

Taking this pretence to the ultimate level, I joined in the protests and even the visits to Belgium - the supreme sacrifice.

But, sadly, all good things come to an end and ultimately Kitty was driven away from our club despite the best efforts of her 2 faithful supporters. Our loss is Sheffield Mercredi's ( as she fondly calls them) gain and I'm confident she will swiftly win over those dour Yorkshiremen and women with her unique little ways. Before her tearful departure, she confided that she was looking forward to joining the Blades and to the challenge that this massive club had handed her. I made sure that she learnt the favourite saying in those parts so as to endear herself to all and sundry : " Howay the lads! "

All I hope is that our dearly departed pal finds the Yorkshire equivalent of both Susie and Fanny before too long as those early days in foreign parts can be difficult. As a parting gift, I presented her with my own pink pig, salvaged from that disgusting act of petulance last season, so that she'd think of me every time she looked at it. And finally, I assured her there would be a special place for her at May's POTY dinner as she missed out in 2016. At this invitation, her resolve crumpled and tears began to fall, cascading round that prominent, well known nose, as the tosser of that glossy mane left the building.

Life will never be the same.

THANK GOD !!!

• edited January 2018
    to all the Owls donet ever say naughty words about her -----even if obviously in jest or you might get a call from a nice copper in south east london ----check out malicious communication act ----Katy likes it but like everything else hasn't got a clue
  • edited January 2018
    londonowl said:

She’s has come to us at a really bad time for her. There is quite a bit of unrest about both On and off field performances. One thing she will not be given by Wednesday fans at this moment in history is time.

This could all come unstuck very very quickly. Season ticket renewals will be starting in a few weeks and even before she was appointed, there were rumblings of a number not renewing.

It won’t take many trademark foot in mouth moments from KM before she finds out that as customers, we expect more than as mere fans. She comes with baggage so I don’t think it would take much to get the banners out.

Good luck with those season ticket renewals btw. To say that even such a straightforward task as that was beyond her management capabilities would be an understatement to say the least. Can't find the links but they messed it up in more than one respect IIRC.

And be careful not to critise the club too much online too or you'll be asked in to collect it in person and get a stern talking to along with it!

Great post Canters, totally agree. Tragically, in relation to the bit of your comment that I've highlighted, instead of taking steps to protect other clubs from being damaged, the Football Association gave her a position as a Football League representative on the FA Council. That's where football in this country is at the moment. Nobody with any power gives a toss.
  • edited January 2018
    limeygent said:

Wait 'til they find out about the chips.

What? You haven't suggested to her it would be a good idea to replace their traditional on the side gravy with mayo have you?..............Nice one, Northern boys love their gravy :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2018
    Redrobo said:

KM, if you are reading this, please note that SW are a massive club and you will probably need two settees.

You can actually get some reasonably priced corner units in the sales at the moment mate :wink:
  • RedChaser said:

Redrobo said:

KM, if you are reading this, please note that SW are a massive club and you will probably need two settees.

You can actually get some reasonably priced corner units in the sales at the moment mate :wink:
    Not sure tbh but DFS might have a sale on.
  • londonowl said:

She’s has come to us at a really bad time for her. There is quite a bit of unrest about both On and off field performances. One thing she will not be given by Wednesday fans at this moment in history is time.

This could all come unstuck very very quickly. Season ticket renewals will be starting in a few weeks and even before she was appointed, there were rumblings of a number not renewing.

It won’t take many trademark foot in mouth moments from KM before she finds out that as customers, we expect more than as mere fans. She comes with baggage so I don’t think it would take much to get the banners out.

I don't think she'll be doing too much talking, I'm sure Pitch PR or similar will be employed to wire her gob shut like they did at The Valley
  • I would love to see a new years resolution to close this and other KM threads. She is no longer our problem and I don't really care what happens to Sheffield Wed. I would prefer not to see her stinking up the board in 2018 when she is no longer running our club.

It's best we just talk about how shit the team is.

No more Katrien threads
  • I would love to see a new years resolution to close this and other KM threads. She is no longer our problem and I don't really care what happens to Sheffield Wed. I would prefer not to see her stinking up the board in 2018 when she is no longer running our club.

She never was ...................... other than running it into the ground. Anyway best not open this thread if you don't like it, just a thought :smile: