Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lewis Page

Comments

• Isn't that Dodoo?
  • edited December 2017
    Kashi looks like Dr Spock.
    Magennis has shrunk - no wonder he's not winning many headers lately.

And I do Like Nobby Sarr's hat.

• Dazzler21 said:

Or staring at the doctor’s arse

That's what I thought but what's going on with her right hand ? :smile:
  • LP can't be any less use in that plastic pot than in his (barely used) football boots.
    No loss.
    On the upside he could be costing the septuagenarian shitforbrains owner a bundle in medical fees - not all bad then.
    In case anyone's still in any doubt about how physically small the current squad is, barely half of them are taller than those doctors'n'nurses
    Dazzler21 said:

She and her colleagues either side would brighten any visit to Ward 21, nice!
  • From this picture of Lewis Page at a hospital visit today, he won't be back playing anytime soon...

Massive loss. Don’t know how we will be able to cope with this one.
  • From this picture of Lewis Page at a hospital visit today, he won't be back playing anytime soon...

There are at least 3 in the picture that I don’t recognise? The one eying the doctors bum, and the two between Bauer and Aribo.
  • LP can't be any less use in that plastic pot than in his (barely used) football boots.
    No loss.
    On the upside he could be costing the septuagenarian shitforbrains owner a bundle in medical fees - not all bad then.
    In case anyone's still in any doubt about how physically small the current squad is, barely half of them are taller than those doctors'n'nurses

Dazzler21 said:

I'm sure their professional attitude and work ethic in ensuring patients get well would brighten up any ones day!

Did someone drop a can of fosters on his foot?
    No, it was stood on by a lardy Geordie bird - they do like their chips op north.
  • Who are the 2 right at the very back?

One between Magennis and Bauer and the other the tall strawberry blonde/ginger?

There are at least 3 in the picture that I don’t recognise? The one eying the doctors bum, and the two between Bauer and Aribo.
    Konsa and Reeco?
  • Sponsored links:

(L)Amos and (R) Pearce I think...
  • Dazzler21 said:

Who are the 2 right at the very back?

(L)Amos and (R) Pearce I think...
    (L) Amos and (R) Dillon Phillips!
  • Dazzler21 said:

LP can't be any less use in that plastic pot than in his (barely used) football boots.
    No loss.

Dazzler21 said:

I'm sure their professional attitude and work ethic in ensuring patients get well would brighten up anyone's day!
    Thanks for reiterating that.

Konsa and Reeco?
    I think you could be right.

Did someone drop a can of fosters on his foot?
    If it was Fosters, he deserves a career ending injury. No excuse for Fosters under any circumstances.

Parker and Leaburn
  • Gave me a feckin heart attack. Can we edit the thread title as thought to myself ‘not another bloody one’

Bloody seconded...
  • Near the end of that article Lewis Page says ‘it is what it is’.

A new club catch phrase and one I think I will start to adopt more regularly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Guaranteed to get injured tomorrow now.
  • Gave me a feckin heart attack. Can we edit the thread title as thought to myself ‘not another bloody one’

Just cutting out the middle man
  • LenGlover said:

Has he got the shirt number 3?

That's the important thing! Page 3

Ha ha. But why didn't Jackson get the 5 shirt ....?

• Oggy Red said:

LenGlover said:

Ha ha. But why didn't Jackson get the 5 shirt ....?

Because Michael died...
  • LenGlover said:

Stand up if you love page 3
  • Bowyer has said he is playing with an injury.

But he has to play as we have no LB cover

Jeez. What if he has an injury that he can't be playing with (I really hope that doesn't happen though)?

Mascoll!!