Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Harvey Weinstein

Comments

• Options
    And Bill Clinton
  • Options
    Riviera said:

And Bill Clinton

Settled multiple cases out of court , seems no one is safe.
  • Options
    Bill Clinton has settled with one woman, Paula Jones, out of court.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?
    What? Of course not. And there are two more serious allegations in addition to the one he settled out of court. I just like factual statements.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

The rest decided they didn't want to find themselves unexpectedly suicided.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?
    What? Of course not. And there are two more serious allegations in addition to the one he settled out of court. I just like factual statements.
    Two? I am sure there are many, many more. Accusations that have been suppressed, not just of sexual misconduct, financial and corruption too. He is a sleazeball but it seems untouchable and still disgustingly revered throughout the world.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?
    Two? I am sure there are many, many more. Accusations that have been suppressed, not just of sexual misconduct, financial and corruption too. He is a sleazeball but it seems untouchable and still disgustingly revered throughout the world.
    I'm open to hearing the sources for your claims of more cases. I am not defending Bill Clinton. There are many things to dislike him for without inventing new ones.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?
    I'm open to hearing the sources for your claims of more cases. I am not defending Bill Clinton. There are many things to dislike him for without inventing new ones.
    I guess you're too young to know. Here you go for starters - http://www.weeklystandard.com/theres-an-awakening-against-sexual-assault-so-why-is-no-one-talking-about-bill-clinton/article/2010150

I've not invented anything, I just said that I reckon there are more than 2 allegations against him, ones that we don't know about. Not sure how you expect me to reveal the sources for my thoughts. I guess it's just a hunch based on everything I've ever heard about him.
  • Options
    Like I said , the Weinstein thing is just the tip of the iceberg.

This doesn’t even include Alex Jones intergalactic peadophile ring remember :smile:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Who would have thought that sweaty sleezy looking Michael Winner was an abuser ? Ah yes nearly everybody.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5011897/Michael-Winner-accusers-Morning.html
  • Options
    Piers Morgan is a particularly weird individual . The kind of things he is saying in reaction to this scandal is just way off the mark and completely out of order. Not that his opinion is valued anyway.

Sexual abuse and or sexual harassment is exactly that.

How ambitious successful or wealthy the victims of it might be, is boarderline irrelevant and shouldn't be a factor.

It is relative, but it shouldn't take anything away from the crime or terrible behaviour itself.

The silence and fear of Weinstein is the thing that gave him the power, but it's not the direct fault of the victims themselves that he carried on and got away with it for as long as he did.

Fear and shock can depress people and put up a barrier between themselves and the truth. Creates silence due to links with feelings they do not wish to be at the front of their mind.

It's probably a very uncomfortable and challenging thing to admit and open up about.

When the victims of Barry Bennels abuse at Crewe Alexandra had the courage to open up, it enabled more victims of his incredibly disgusting behaviour to come forward and talk about it.

• Options
    edited October 2017
    Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?
    I guess you're too young to know. Here you go for starters - http://www.weeklystandard.com/theres-an-awakening-against-sexual-assault-so-why-is-no-one-talking-about-bill-clinton/article/2010150

I've not invented anything, I just said that I reckon there are more than 2 allegations against him, ones that we don't know about. Not sure how you expect me to reveal the sources for my thoughts. I guess it's just a hunch based on everything I've ever heard about him.
    Not too young, just skeptical of all of the conspiracy theories surrounding the Clintons which have all been rehashed over the past two years. It's clear Bill Clinton was a sexual predator. But I'm also weary of confligrating sexual assault and harassment with consentual sex between adults that occurs outside of marriage and is considered "scandalous." The two are not the same.

The article you linked to started off by saying "why isn't anyone talking about Bill Clinton?" which is absurd. Trump brought his accusers to a presidential debate and tried to sit them with the families and HE WASN'T EVEN RUNNING FOR ANYTHING.

You have a hunch. Fine. We'll just leave it at that.
  • Options
    So if you're not running for office no one is allowed to shame you. With apologists like you around the likes of Clinton et al will continue to get away with it.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

So if you're not running for office no one is allowed to shame you. With apologists like you around the likes of Clinton et al will continue to get away with it.

Adorable.
  • Options
    I read this morning that Gemma Collins is suing Weinstein, for not being attracted to her.
  • Options
    There's too long a gap between that video starting and the silly tart falling through the gap (IMHO).
  • Options
    Saga Lout said:

There's too long a gap between that video starting and the silly tart falling through the gap (IMHO).

Correct, but theyre all tgat long Sago
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?

But I'm also weary of confligrating sexual assault and harassment with consentual sex between adults that occurs outside of marriage and is considered "scandalous." The two are not the same.
    Surely the important question is how that consent was gained, what influeneve or promises were used.

• Options

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?

But I'm also weary of confligrating sexual assault and harassment with consentual sex between adults that occurs outside of marriage and is considered "scandalous." The two are not the same.
    Surely the important question is how that consent was gained, what influeneve or promises were used.

It's not THE important question, it's probably one of many. SD is getting stick for daring to stick to facts, rather than some half-troll's internal monologue, and that doesn't quite add up to me.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?

It's not THE important question, it's probably one of many. SD is getting stick for daring to stick to facts, rather than some half-troll's internal monologue, and that doesn't quite add up to me.
    Discussion, opinion and speculation. That's what message boards are for, not for simply stating facts.
  • Options

Fuck me, just watch that again and on a laptop screen, I can bench 300 lbs, but reckon I'd struggle pickin her up like them geezers did, take a bow fellas.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

JiMMy 85 said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?

Discussion, opinion and speculation. That's what message boards are for, not for simply stating facts.
    You can be sued/ arrested for what you write on a message board, so I think that's utter nonsense. Sure, that was the attitude in the late 90s when the interwebs was an unknown quantity and people could hide behind their online personas. But these days, you can, and should, be called out on your bullshit.

• Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Riviera said:

JiMMy 85 said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?

You can be sued/ arrested for what you write on a message board, so I think that's utter nonsense. Sure, that was the attitude in the late 90s when the interwebs was an unknown quantity and people could hide behind their online personas. But these days, you can, and should, be called out on your bullshit.

Too true. But you can still discuss, opinionate and speculate. I haven't accused anyone of anything. It wasn't me who said Clinton had settled out of court numerous times, and I haven't spouted any bull either, so be careful!
  • Options
    Riviera said:

JiMMy 85 said:

Riviera said:

JiMMy 85 said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?

Too true. But you can still discuss, opinionate and speculate. I haven't accused anyone of anything. It wasn't me who said Clinton had settled out of court numerous times, and I haven't spouted any bull either, so be careful!
    Er....
    Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

Riviera said:

SDAddick said:

So that's ok then?
  • Options
    Errr.... That's an opinion! Not an accusation.
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Riviera said:

Errr.... That's an opinion! Not an accusation.

It's an opinion in which you accuse Bill Clinton of sexual assaulting many more women than are currently publicly known. Saying "it's an opinion" doesn't absolve you from having a factual basis to things.

To be fair to you, I did genuinely laugh out loud at the absurdity of what you just said so there's that...