Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Celebrities That Are Still Alive

Comments

• Options
    Sat in the row behind him at one of the 2 international athletic comps we attended in the 1980's after the 1984 Olympics.

So, either Stuttgart 1986 , European Championships or Rome 1987, World Athletic Championships. 

He was then coaching at least one of our GB athletes. 
    I'd forgotten he coached David Moorcroft amongst others

https://www.playingpasts.co.uk/where-are-they-now/where-are-they-now-john-anderson/
  • Options
    Actor William Russell who was the first ‘assistant’ of the first Dr Who, William Hartnell. Mr Russell had his 98th birthday three days ago, and appeared in numerous war films including ‘The Man Who Never Was’ and ‘The Great Escape’.
    He also made a cameo appearance in the last episode of Dr Who that was broadcast last month. 
  • Options
    Just had an advert come up on my Facebook timeline for Boom Radio and specifically in relation to their Boxing Day show at 6.00pm hosted by Pete Murray (97) and David "Diddy" Hamilton (84) - a combined age of 191

Good for them I say! 
  • Options
    Just had an advert come up on my Facebook timeline for Boom Radio and specifically in relation to their Boxing Day show at 6.00pm hosted by Pete Murray (97) and David "Diddy" Hamilton (84) - a combined age of 191

Good for them I say! 
    Good God!😳
  • Options
    The great Quentin Blake joins the club today. 
  • Options

Good for them I say! 
    David Hamilton signed my programme when I saw him behind the West Stand when we played Fulham in 1982. John Motson was also there and he signed it too.
  • Options

Good for them I say! 
    David Hamilton signed my programme when I saw him behind the West Stand when we played Fulham in 1982. John Motson was also there and he signed it too.
    Ill give ya a pound forrit!
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    I cannot reveal who has messaged me to point this out but Michael Aspel is 90 today. 
  • Options
    I cannot reveal who has messaged me to point this out but Michael Aspel is 90 today. 
    ChirpyRed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    His uncle and auntie used to be our neighbours when I was a kid. His mum and dad used to come to Christmas parties at our house.  
  • Options
    His uncle and auntie used to be our neighbours when I was a kid. His mum and dad used to come to Christmas parties at our house.  
    Michael Aspel or Chirpy? Michael Aspel I hope!
  • Options
    Just checked and unfortunately James Corden and Robbie Williams are still on this list. 
  • Options
    Mike Stoller - of Lieber and Stoller fame - joins the club today.   
  • Options
    buckshee said:
    Just checked and unfortunately James Corden and Robbie Williams are still on this list. 
    Only if you combine their ages
  • Options
    Quincy Jones - music producer is 90. 
    Thriller album was a mess until he got behind the mixing desk. 
  • Options
    LenGlover said:
    Maurice Micklewhite aka Michael Caine. Actor and all round film legend.

Born 14 March 1933.
    Not a lot of people know that... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lord Michael Heseltine

Politician, born 21 March 1933
  • Options
    Joan Bakewell

Born 16 April 1933

Journalist, Broadcaster, Politician, Dame.

In the days before political correctness was invented she was colloquially known as 'the thinking man's crumpet.'
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Extraordinary coincidence that Michael Caine (star of The Italian Job) was born on the same day as Quincy Jones (music producer on The Italian Job). 
    Not many people know that.
  • Options
    Former Test Umpire, Dickie Bird, is 90
  • Options
    Good innings 
  • Options
    He's not thought about 100 yet, but when he gets to 95 he'll hunker down.

• Options
    shirty5 said:
    Good innings 
    And looking very well too
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Extraordinary coincidence that Michael Caine (star of The Italian Job) was born on the same day as Quincy Jones (music producer on The Italian Job). 
    It still does my head in to think that Quincy Jones wrote The Self Preservation Society. 
  • Options
    Shani Wallis turned 90 on April 14th ,best known for her portrayal of Nancy in the film Oliver 
  • Options
    Yoko Ono

born 18 February 1933. Famous for being married to the late, great John Lennon.