Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    If I was a Palace supporter (which thank God I'm not) I'd be furious tonight.

For 80 minutes, good old Woy set them up in a 4-5-1 formation with Zaha up front on his own, the sole intention seemingly being to keep the score goalless, or once Chelsea went in front, only 0-1.

Then with 10 minutes to go, he brings a second forward on, Palace have a bit of a go and have a couple of half chances to equalise.

Makes the whole point of being in the Premier League pointless showing such little ambition until the end.

Despite their good flukey win at Man City recently, I wonder if the knives are being sharpened for Woy?
  • Options
    I try my best to be the voice of reason.
  • Options
    Premier League C is now clear. Seven teams, three losers. Cut adrift from the mid table no marks.

Udders are fighting hard to take the bottom spot, the other six are all as shit as each other. When searching for a goal, with Zaha achieving less than nothing, Palace turned to Connor Wickham. Glorious.
  • Options
    I think its amazing the difference.

The are 5 points between Palarse in 14th and Fulham in 19th.

There are 6 points points between Palarse in 14th and Brighton in 13th.

Then there are 4 points between Brighton in 13th and Wolves in 7th

Such a clear split from 13th and 14th in the league
  • Options

Stripy Nigel Shitweasel Croydon knob jockey ultra wannabe pricks

You forgot ‘try hards’

• Options

Stripy Nigel Shitweasel Croydon knob jockey ultra wannabe pricks

You forgot ‘try hards’

Sorry
    My mistake
  • Options
    A remarkably shite footballing weekend, salvaged only just by those jammy cheating diving stripey fucktards from Surrey!
  • Options
    That Burnley win makes a massive difference to their prospects, they've had a terrible run but are only 4 points behind Palace now. If they get their act together, you'd expect them to start grinding out the results like they did last season
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

At least after their ridiculous win at City they've failed to score and couldn't even beat Cardiff.
    Nothing from their next two away to Wolves and home to Watford and they'll be back in it. They should get something, but they both look losable.

Away to Wolves is a very tough match at the moment, Watford looks easier especially if Doucoure goes
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That f*ing win against Man City. They would be well in it otherwise
  • Options

That f*ing win against Man City. They would be well in it otherwise

They always manage it. They were well in it 2 seasons ago then somehow won away at Chelsea who ended up champions, home to Arsenal and then away Liverpool in a few weeks. Stayed up by 7-8 points.
  • Options
    ^ that was the Allardyce effect.

They have had Warnock, Pullis, Allardyce and now Woy. Not exciting but keeps you up. Whilst we have had Peeters, Luzer, Freaye, Robinson and The bald fella.
  • Options
    I know they were winning anyway but is there a side in the world that gets more penalties than those fuckers?
  • Options
    BollocksBollocks etc
  • Options

I know they were winning anyway but is there a side in the world that gets more penalties than those fuckers?

We gotta be close this season
  • Options
    Think they have had 6 in the league, we have had what 7 or 8 in the league
  • Options

How many of ours have been through diving though? Majority of Palaces are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm talking in recent years going back to the Andy Johnson days, not just this season. Milivojevic must've scored 12-15 pens in the last season and a half alone
  • Options
    Palace also supposedly about to get Solanke from Liverpool in on loan
  • Options

That fell through tonight.

Hodgson worried about his fitness.

Solanke has a slight knock and Hodgson wants someone who can go straight into lineup, think its very short sighted from Roy as Solanke could easily get them 10 goals between now and end of season
  • Options

That fell through tonight.

Hodgson worried about his fitness.

Solanke has a slight knock and Hodgson wants someone who can go straight into lineup, think its very short sighted from Roy as Solanke could easily get them 10 goals between now and end of season
    Hodgson tested Solanke to see how well he could collapse in the box, but he wasn't up to scratch
  • Options
    Let it go , let it go

For this season anyway
  • Options
    Still find it depressing that Hodgson is their manager. He may be knocking on a bit and was terrible really as England manager but he has such a strong pedigree and is a smart bloke.

Can’t help feeling they deserve so much worse.

Pardew was a perfect match.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Turns out they have been "at it" for fucking years... A recent archaeological dig at the Palarse training ground unearthed this top secret training video from their most successful season and ONLY honour, runners up of the 3rd Division South!

Oh, and they found Woys lost false teeth as well.
  • Options

Let it go , let it go

For this season anyway

VAR.
  • Options
    In this case it was a clear penalty BUT the crucial first goal was offside...