Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Hooooly shit.
  • Options
    Puncheon now tries to break the leg of the best player in the league. Should be off.
  • Options
    Puncheon should be sent off for that.
  • Options
    God I hate the stripey pricks
  • Options
    The good thing is that palace would have been delighted with a point, but now they'll be gutted.
  • Options
    Palace exist to waste everyone’s time
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Palace will be fine this season, unless Zaha is sold or injured then they'll struggle.
  • Options
    Never a penalty and Puncheon should've been sent off.

Bad day for City, losing both Jesus and De Bruyne to potential long term injuries.
  • Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Puncheon should receive a retrospective ban for that

Not just a thug in Purley high street
  • Options
    Manchester City keepers have saved 10 of the last 17 penalties they've faced in all competitions (excluding shootouts).
  • Options
    If Zaha & Puncheon both don't get a ban it will be shameful but we just know they won't, scum.
  • Options

Never a penalty and Puncheon should've been sent off.

Bad day for City, losing both Jesus and De Bruyne to potential long term injuries.

Oh well they'll just have to spend another £200/£300m in the upcoming transfer window.
  • Options
    If the injuries to Jesus and De Bruyne are fairly long term, i wonder if City will move for Alexis now instead of waiting until the summer.
  • Options

If the injuries to Jesus and De Bruyne are fairly long term, i wonder if City will move for Alexis now instead of waiting until the summer.

Which will then mean Arsenal looking to replace him with Zaha ☺
  • Options
    So Hodgson can ‘mastermind’ a draw against one of the best sides in Europe and yet cannot fathom a way for our national side to beat Iceland.

And Zaha is such a diving prick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    SE7toSG3 said:

Puncheon should receive a retrospective ban for that

He can’t unfortunately.
  • Options

Palace get a ridiculous amount of penalties

Never a penalty. Diving / cheating is a blight on premiership football. Saha is one of the main offenders. Replay shows a clear dive, should be retrospectively booked / banned. Maybe a video replay ref would help with that. Justice that the Palace player missed with a useless penalty.

Puncheon deserved a red for tackle. Terrible challenge & took de Bruyne out of the move. Got a booking & should have been a red. Hodgeson took him off for a supposed injury. I hope de Bruyne’s season is not ruined because of that.

Hodgeson has Crystal Palace organised & I can see them staying up. Manchester City have some great players, Sane, de Bruyne & Aguero amongst others. Title nailed on.
  • Options
    I assume Zara can’t be banned as Palace by missing the penalty didn’t “gain an advantage “
  • Options
    Someone needs to tell Zaha that he doesn’t need to dive every single time there’s any contact with his legs.

Annoying face as well, fits in well at Selhurst.
  • Options
    Fuck i despise those stripey pricks. What is it with them? Despicable in EVERY aspect.
  • Options
    Did you see his huge Cheshire Cat smile after the penalty was called?

I hear he plans to replace Daniel Day Lewis in future films now that he has retired.
  • Options

It is fucking outrageous how Zaha gets away with it week after week, season after season.
    Every time the camera pans to him he is whining about not getting a free-kick or a penalty, yet he cons more decisions out of referees than any other player in the Premier league.
    He should be banned retrospectively for 10 games and given a £2M fine. Minimum.

And stabbed