Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options

It will be Swansea stoke plus one other.
    All the while it's possible for palarce to go down in not giving up hope

Newcastle look poor too.
  • Options
    Brighton, Newcastle and Stoke winning, and suddenly both West Ham and Palace are now only just outside the bottom 3

Palace next face Arsenal and Man City, lets hope they're both up for it
  • Options

According to these calculations (which adjusts positions according to the strength of schedule played) Palace are still the 4th worst team and West Ham 3rd worst. And Stoke bottom

Any way to get those numbers for The Championship and League One?
  • Options
    Fuck palarce right now I am still fuming at not beating Blackpool.

Still going down you stripey nigel cnuts
  • Options
    Sounds like Loftus-Cheek has been taking diving lessons off Zaha.
  • Options

According to these calculations (which adjusts positions according to the strength of schedule played) Palace are still the 4th worst team and West Ham 3rd worst. And Stoke bottom

Any way to get those numbers for The Championship and League One?
    Some complicated calculations, I can't see anyone doing that for our division!
  • Options
    Thankfully Arsenal held on tonight, Palace 16th, 1 point above the bottom 3
  • Options

Thankfully Arsenal held on tonight, Palace 16th, 1 point above the bottom 3

And this was only the first time they've played Arsenal this season too. Odd how they've played Swansea twice already though.
  • Options
    Excellent. What with our great news today a very satisfying dessert course!

Stripey cnuts...
  • Options
    Man.city up next.
    Keep the faith
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Man.city up next.
    Keep the faith

Knowing their luck, City will have 20 shots on goal, 5 hitting the post, and 5 the crossbar, but will lose 1-0 to an own goal that also deflects off the referee
  • Options
    At least Watford are generous with their late collapses
  • Options

Bournemouth and Swansea both win.

Have that you stripey nigel cnuts

Unbelievable. Last time I looked Swansea were losing with just a few minutes left!

They are not out of trouble by any means.
  • Options
    Need a big win for City tomorrow, to worsen Palace’s goal difference
  • Options

A bad day for Palarse, hopefully Man City are up for it tomorrow lunch time, give them an absolute hammering to put them back in the bottom three to start 2018.

Certainly hope so.
  • Options

Unbelievable. Last time I looked Swansea were losing with just a few minutes left!

With your username I can tell you are as happy as me :smiley:
  • Options
    I believe the "9 goals went past Perry" song is long overdue a re-write.

C'mon the Citeh!
  • Options

LOL! When Jon Fortune headed that goal, it was the happiest day of my life bar my wedding day and the birth of my son!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

LOL! When Jon Fortune headed that goal, it was the happiest day of my life bar my wedding day and the birth of my son!
    No matter how terrible things have been for us for most of the time in recent years and much better for them, that moment can never be taken from us, utter joy to send them down at our home.

Jonathan Fortune is a legend for that moment. :smiley:
  • Options

No matter how terrible things have been for us for most of the time in recent years and much better for them, that moment can never be taken from us, utter joy to send them down at our home.

Sha la la la la la la la la
    We sent the palarce down
  • Options

Sha la la la la la la la la
    We sent the palarce down
    What a game. Started with us singing ‘Palace are going down’ and ended with ‘We sent the Palace down’, with all three stands singing.

So yes, whatever happens, we will always have that, enhanced by the fact that they hated having it shoved in their faces.
  • Options
    I remember hanging about one of their websites the following day asking if it was best if I took Interstate40 westwards out of Oklahoma City.

Got a few replies to that :smiley:
  • Options
    Have City scored yet? ☺️
  • Options

Have City scored yet? ☺️

Not yet, but they've started well. Worried about this one though - just as they have a habit of losing against shit teams, they also have a habit of picking up results against teams that should be thrashing them. And as I type that the scum nearly scored.
  • Options
    Palace captain Scott Dann being stretchered off after injuring himself fouling De Bruyne.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Palace captain Scott Dann being stretchered off after injuring himself fouling De Bruyne.

Shame.
  • Options
    Bad news - Jesus is going off injured.
    Good news - they're bringing Aguero on.