Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Shocking tackle from VanAanholt (?) moments before Cleverly's red, straight sending off in my opinion, given a yellow. Everything always goes those jammy bastards way.
  • Options
    That's exactly the sort of late comeback that breeds confidence

Their next 2 games are Leicester and Swansea away, you can see them picking up points in those as well
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Troy Deeney, missed a sitter to go 2 up. Twat.
  • Options
    Let’s just hope it’s another false dawn and not a turning point in their season. They really did sound poor tonight. Hopefully Leicester will tear them a new one on Saturday. Teams around them all playing top sides tomorrow night though. It really is a piss poor premier league at the moment
  • Options
    edited December 2017

Let’s just hope it’s another false dawn and not a turning point in their season. They really did sound poor tonight. Hopefully Leicester will tear them a new one on Saturday. Teams around them all playing top sides tomorrow night though. It really is a piss poor premier league at the moment

They looked to just be missing that cutting edge.

Nothing came off but they weren’t completely shite in the last 25 minutes... then the final 16 I saw was like a complete u turn.
  • Options
    OohAah is always right.

Out of interest what was the point tally down the bottom at this stage last season?
  • Options

It’s one of the worst ever. Palaaarse have a season start that could hardly have been worse and yet they are still in with a chance.

Such bolox.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I can't believe that I am now hoping for a Tax Payer United or a Pardew team(or both ideally) win tomorrow.
  • Options
    One day people will learn not to start gloating over their relegation in September.

Or assuming our promotion.

Just sell the club
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I can't believe that I am now hoping for a Tax Payer United or a Pardew team(or both ideally) win tomorrow.

But you know they won’t
  • Options
    Jamie Dodgers!
  • Options

One day people will learn not to start gloating over their relegation in September.

Or assuming our promotion.

Just sell the club

Too right, knew they were going to turn it round.
  • Options
    It’s xmas alright those jammy Cnuts are out the zone for now at least and we’ll be out the play off slots by Xmas day
  • Options
    Cast hope aside when it comes to this lot.

If Zaha leaves, they’ll sign Bobby Noone from Phuket FC and he’ll do the business to keep them up.

It is fate I say.
  • Options
    They really are the end - so lucky it's laughable. What makes it worse is that I work with a couple of Palace fans who really are dreadful individuals who believe they are the UNLUCKIEST team in the Prem. You couldn't make it up.
  • Options
    Last season after 19 games
  • Options
    Hate them. But that is three late comebacks v Stoke, West Ham and Watford. Could be 7 points worse off and cut adrift but says something about character in their squad I think.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There are some seriously poor teams this season in the PL, after the terrible start they had Palace were never stranded, and haven't even needed a miracle run to get out of the bottom 3.

With the 3 promoted teams on the slide, and several "mid table" teams from last year struggling - Bournemouth, WBA, Stoke, West Ham - I'm not feeling very confident

• Options

Hate them. But that is three late comebacks v Stoke, West Ham and Watford. Could be 7 points worse off and cut adrift but says something about character in their squad I think.

Agreed
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Jesus Christ. They’re bottom of the league. They have been for all but one week this season. They’ve been the worst non-relegated side for two years. Their star striker couldn’t score a piece of paper with a box cutter and a staedler ruler. They just lost their only quality defender to a ‘serious muscle tear’. They’ve failed to pick up points in crucial home games, haven’t scored an away goal and Zaha’s dives don’t even necessarily lead to goals. The players who are allegedly too good to go down are consistently proving otherwise. They need nearly two points a game to survive.

There’s absolutely no logical reason to say “sadly I think they’ll survive”. It’s nonsense. It might turn out to be true, but only in the same way someone who goes all-in on a 9-2 off suit doesn’t deserve to flop a full house.

Fuck Palace, and fuck all of you for doubting their ineptitude.

F@ck the promote needs 100 flags and a ban
  • Options
    They will stay up. As sure as night follows day. Our destiny is to be forever irritated by stripy accountants from Coulsdon and Croydon.
  • Options

2-1. Fuck my life.

Posted that at 4:30am after an alarm went off in the hotel at 3am. Didn't get back to sleep until 8am. Nigel bastards.
  • Options

They will stay up. As sure as night follows day. Our destiny is to be forever irritated by stripy accountants from Coulsdon and Croydon.

From the glorious start to the season they had, I am now convinced the c**** will stay up.

If they go down that will be a big bonus.
  • Options
    Wankers.

But 14 points from 17 games is still pretty shit.
  • Options
    Went last night ( they need to do up the whole ground - not just one stand!)

Goodness knows how we gave Palace that one - mainly down to our missed chances and ill-discipline.

Even the Palace fans pretty much admitted they got out of jail etc.

Think they had 2 real shots...2 goals.

Credit to them though - they do seem to score late goals or at least create chances.

Anymore bad fortune like that and we will be joining them near the bottom 3 (getting a few injuries and cannot defend for toffee)
  • Options
    Just seen the highlights on Sky and with the luck they had last night there is no doubt in my mind they will stay up. The equaliser was just laughable and Deeneys miss was straight out of the Charlton school of finishing