Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CRYSTAL PALACE HAVE SCORED A GOAL

Comments

• Options
    Bollocks (X2)
  • Options
    Stripey cnuts!
  • Options

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42548138

Dann and Puncheon both have serious knee injuries. I notice Cabahe went off injured at half time, hopefully nothing serious....

Funny thing is KDB started today
    So Puncheon (who should have been sent off) is out for the season but KDB is fine
  • Options
    You've got to be joking
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    They're 2-1 up btw
  • Options
    Why do good things happen to ba.................tossers like them.

I hate this game.
  • Options
    Oh well it was fun while it lasted.
  • Options
    F***ity f***
    The f*******s have just f***** my accumulator.

Aaaaaaaaarrrrgh!
  • Options
    Southampton really screwed up by sacking Puel!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Close the thread
  • Options
    Swansea and West Brom look doomed ( shame about the latter )
  • Options
    On a different note - Its time to let the same old, same old top 6 go off to a European Super League of their own. The remaining teams from Burnley down should be split into 4 divisions & the FA Cup given equal prestige as the League title - in that way the game mght become interesting again.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

For several years, Les Reed seemed to run them better than any club in England. Swansea and even Palace were doing well and profitable in the PL with somewhat similar strategies.

But all three are really struggling lately and their aim at profitability is what seems to be killing them. They all sell their best players every year and sooner or later this kills them all because when you sell a good player, you know what you are losing, but when you transfer in new ones, you can't be sure what you are getting.

Only the the top few clubs who receive hundred million pound-plus sponsorships can attempt to be profitable and not eventually become relegation candidates. Profitability and success on the pitch are negatively correlated for most clubs. In the lower leagues, to aim for profitability is death.
  • Options
    Has there ever been a more irritating side in the history of football? That is a rhetorical question incidentally.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Oakster said:

On a different note - Its time to let the same old, same old top 6 go off to a European Super League of their own. The remaining teams from Burnley down should be split into 4 divisions & the FA Cup given equal prestige as the League title - in that way the game mght become interesting again.

I would not be against this. For I believe eventually a super league would implode. Imagine Manchester United in 9th place or worse year after year, barely averaging a 40% win rate. Their fans would go nuts and eventually demand they return to England where they can at least win... something, perhaps.

And then the PL should demand and hold firm for one billion pounds per club as a fee for their right to return to it. Because I believe eventually, they would wish to.
  • Options
    Palace up to 14th, West Ham 16th

Now only outside of the bottom 3 on GD, they really need to spend the Van Dyck money wisely
  • Options
    Hate to say it but there's no way Palace are going down. Let's do what bigredevil says above and close this thread.
  • Options

Palace up to 14th, West Ham 16th

Now only outside of the bottom 3 on GD, they really need to spend the Van Dyck money wisely
    Its January... Has any team ever spent wisely in the Winter Window?
  • Options

Hate to say it but there's no way Palace are going down. Let's do what bigredevil says above and close this thread.

Only 2 points above the bottom 3, plenty to play for BUT it really depends on whether the teams around and below them can strengthen, as Palace do seem to have more quality on the pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Close the thread

This. More likely to end up in Europe at this rate.
  • Options

I mentioned a few weeks back that the bottom clubs aren’t actually pulling away from them very much and that’s still the case....hate to say it, but they are far from being dead and buried..................................yet!

As much chance of palice staying up as us winning the champions league this season.
    Can I book my tickets for the final in Kiev yet?
  • Options
    Took 22/1 on a Palace win when it was 1-0 saints.

Thanks cheese rolls!
  • Options

OH WHEN THE SAINTS... GO MARCHING IN
    OH WHEN THE SAINTS GO MARCHING IN...

Hey they say if you stoop to gloating you are more than likely to make a complete cnut of yourself...

BUT seeing as that is why i come on CL anyway, that's not a biggie at all!

Fuckin hate them.
  • Options
    13 newcastle -10 22pts
    14 palace -13 22pts
    15 bournemouth -12 21pts
    16 west ham -15 21pts
    17 southampton -11 20pts
    18 stoke -24 20pts
    19 west brom -14 16pts
    20 swansea -21 16pts

far from over yet although looking more likely that it will be swansea and west brom plus 1 other as they seem hopeless.

palaces next 5 are;

burnley H
    Arsenal A
    west ham A
    newcastle H
    everton A

see where they are after that.
  • Options

Give it up.

Let it go

They are twunts put on this earth to make us suffer on top of our own fucked up club

I hate them for being good

I hate us for being shit

And I really really really hate millwall more than anything for being millwall

Rough night hun? X
  • Options

13 newcastle -10 22pts
    14 palace -13 22pts
    15 bournemouth -12 21pts
    16 west ham -15 21pts
    17 southampton -11 20pts
    18 stoke -24 20pts
    19 west brom -14 16pts
    20 swansea -21 16pts

far from over yet although looking more likely that it will be swansea and west brom plus 1 other as they seem hopeless.

palaces next 5 are;

burnley H
    Arsenal A
    west ham A
    newcastle H
    everton A

see where they are after that.

Burnley (D) | Arsenal (L) | West Ham (D) | Newcastle (W) | Everton (D)

Only three points off 10th at the moment :(

One day they WILL sack their Manager and there wont be someone with the skills to save them!!
  • Options
    Hodgson looks to have been an inspired choice for them sadly.
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Hodgson looks to have been an inspired choice for them sadly.

Doesn't surprise me... He's another Allardyce really - Is someone great at keeping a side in the Division but doesn't quite have the ability these days to lead a team to a title (i.e. England | Inter Milan | Liverpool)