Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal v Cologne

Comments

• Options
    I can't recollect German fans ever coming over in such numbers, and causing such problems before, I imagine everyone was caught out, both clubs and the police.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Cologne fans fighting with stewards in away end.

Boys will be boys eh!
  • Options
    I bet Primarks did a roaring trade in Oxford street.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
  • Options
    I imagine there will be a lot of early morning knocks.
    Course not, they ain't english.
  • Options

I can't recollect German fans ever coming over in such numbers, and causing such problems before, I imagine everyone was caught out, both clubs and the police.

Not sure of the numbers, but Burnley had their game against Hanover call off when the German fans started fighting at Turf Moor the other month.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Arsenal fans inside the ground want the game called off due of the number of Cologne fans inside the home ends. Surely the home fans that sold the tickets will get banned? If this was the other way round you would expect some sort of away travel ban from UEFA.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They tried it in 1939 apparently
    We had captain mainwaring and dads army then though TBF
  • Options

20,000 football fans don't travel from Cologne to London without anybody noticing. Sounds like the Met has fucked up big time.
    And Arsenal too. It was obvious that the 20000 would try and get in
  • Options
    se9addick said:

I visit cologne often and the irish pub (The corkonian) in the altstadt has banned arsenal and man utd fans from their premises, due to the fact they caused damage to it.

Your job is to get "Charlton Athletic" added to that list after your next visit !
    We are welcome there.... Thanks to me.
  • Options
    Just when you thought this club couldn't become any more of a laughing stock. They've now had their ground stormed

Genuine LOL
  • Options
    Don't those Germans know they should be quiet at in the library.
  • Options
    Arsenal fans will probably start making their way home at half time.
  • Options
    Just kicked off.... Game i mean
  • Options
    Who knows what will happen? Maybe it will be calm and everyone will get on and have a jolly old time and convince the authorities that there is no need for segregation....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What a goal!
  • Options
    Uh oh Cologne have scored...
  • Options
    Talal said:

What is the point of Walcott.

If you won awards for putting the ball wide of the target, Walcott would be a national hero.
  • Options
    Twice now Hartson has said how impressive it was that Cordoba spotted Ospina off his line. Him running out of his area might have had something to do with it.
  • Options
    All I know is that if an English team did this, it'd be national news and further 'proof' that our fans are trouble makers and hooligans.

Also safe to say that if, as if by miracle, an English team got away with taking that many fans abroad to begin with, they'd be treated like animals by the home nation's police.

Disgusting behaviour from a bunch of moustachioed wannabes. F*cking krauts.
  • Options
    What exactly have the Cologne fans done wrong?
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    bit of a battle on the bench. wengers gone with a long rain jacket with flamingo pink lapel. risky but he is up against the Cologne manager who is wearing a suit with added accessories with a red tie, red belt and red shoes.