Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

How do the Tories need to change?

Comments

• When I become PM I would up the ni contributions and make them payable by everyone to pay for healthcare.

I would also embark on a big home building programme of proper council houses along with training the trades. This will go some way to helping with genuine hard up cases and help free up private rented houses for the sales market.

I would still allow council house sales but each one sold will have to be replaced by a replacement of at least similar size and quality.

More of my manifesto later.

Who's going to vote for me?
  • I would make the education of, and the practice of empathy the fundamental philosophy of the entire Education system.
  • I will give this to the Tories, they know how to dress for an annual conference in a manner that suggests they are grown adults ready to run the country and not a bunch of hung over students and activists who have never had a proper job! It makes a pleasant change from the DMs, food stained slogan tee-shirts, tattoos, red dyed hair. And that is just the women! Even if every single word they speak is either Brexit bolloxs or hypocritical lies they dress properly for the task of presenting themselves to the nation asking that they should be given the job of running our government again at the next election.

Well said Jacob.

• I will give this to the Tories, they know how to dress for an annual conference in a manner that suggests they are grown adults ready to run the country and not a bunch of hung over students and activists who have never had a proper job! It makes a pleasant change from the DMs, food stained slogan tee-shirts, tattoos, red dyed hair. And that is just the women! Even if every single word they speak is either Brexit bolloxs or hypocritical lies they dress properly for the task of presenting themselves to the nation asking that they should be given the job of running our government again at the next election.

needs more palestine flags and the undertone of intimidation of an ethnic minority imo.
  • I'm expecting some absolute gold dust to come out the conference this week. To be fair to them, the stopping restaurant owners take a share of tips is a good idea. Brandon Lewis has said they need to reengage the young. Interested to see how they are going to do this
  • edited October 2018

I will give this to the Tories, they know how to dress for an annual conference in a manner that suggests they are grown adults ready to run the country and not a bunch of hung over students and activists who have never had a proper job! It makes a pleasant change from the DMs, food stained slogan tee-shirts, tattoos, red dyed hair. And that is just the women! Even if every single word they speak is either Brexit bolloxs or hypocritical lies they dress properly for the task of presenting themselves to the nation asking that they should be given the job of running our government again at the next election.

Well said Jacob.

If the Tory party conference was dominated by people dressed like the cartoon aristocrat we would laugh at them. By the same token Labour supporters should be self aware enough that they realise that to the general voter the Labour Party conferences seem to be dominated by people dressed as cartoon students and activists! Fifty and sixty year old adults wearing slogan tee shirts is just as bad a look as adults contriving to dress as Eton toffs everyday of the week.
  • I guess if you are prepared to accept style over substance.

When I become PM I would up the ni contributions and make them payable by everyone to pay for healthcare.

I would also embark on a big home building programme of proper council houses along with training the trades. This will go some way to helping with genuine hard up cases and help free up private rented houses for the sales market.

I would still allow council house sales but each one sold will have to be replaced by a replacement of at least similar size and quality.

More of my manifesto later.

Who's going to vote for me?

I’m in...... nearly. The easiest thing to do is just get rid of NI and stick it on income tax. It’s not ring fenced anymore I don’t believe, having the two taxes is unnecessary. We shouldn’t be taxing someone earning £170 a week anyway.

Just work out how much dropping it needs to be added to income tax.
  • Sponsored links:

Red deffinately doesn't strike me as someone who votes Tory.
  • edited October 2018
    cabbles said:

I'm expecting some absolute gold dust to come out the conference this week. To be fair to them, the stopping restaurant owners take a share of tips is a good idea. Brandon Lewis has said they need to reengage the young. Interested to see how they are going to do this

The young these days are greedy, over entitled scum, so they'll manage. Though, seeing as my kids are 4 and 7, they will have to wait...
  • McBobbin said:

cabbles said:

I'm expecting some absolute gold dust to come out the conference this week. To be fair to them, the stopping restaurant owners take a share of tips is a good idea. Brandon Lewis has said they need to reengage the young. Interested to see how they are going to do this

The young these days are greedy, over entitled scum, so they'll manage. Though, seeing as my kids are 4 and 7, they will have to wait...
    Quite the sweeping statement
  • Croydon said:

McBobbin said:

cabbles said:

'twas a joke at the expense of my kids

trying to find any substance from the labour conference

• TelMc32 said:

cabbles said:

A Labour one, but at least they’re learning I suppose.

The Daily Mail will turn it into a brilliant crusading policy to help the little person...as opposed to the leftie/Commie/Marxist disgrace if Labour had implemented it!! :wink:
    tbh that's how first past the post works, if you do a bit shitter in an election than you thought but still form a government, you nick a few policies from the party that defied expectations. Prime example of this is the liberal reforms at the turn of the 20th century and the emergence of labour.
  • McBobbin said:

Croydon said:

McBobbin said:

cabbles said:

'twas a joke at the expense of my kids
    was worried it might have been as soon as I hit post.

needs more palestine flags and the undertone of intimidation of an ethnic minority imo.
    No doubt you are horrified by the meeting between Theresa May and Mahathir Mohamad http://www.thesundaily.my/news/2018/09/27/mahathir-meets-three-world-leaders-ahead-un-general-assembly-updated the self confessed anti-semite https://www.timesofisrael.com/malaysian-leader-says-anti-semitism-invented-to-prevent-criticism-of-jews/
  • Sponsored links:

• May and her tiny tiny bodyguards?
  • Cant believe it took a massive 15 mins into Mays speach before she called Corbyn an anti semite.

No doubt you are horrified by the meeting between Theresa May and Mahathir Mohamad http://www.thesundaily.my/news/2018/09/27/mahathir-meets-three-world-leaders-ahead-un-general-assembly-updated the self confessed anti-semite https://www.timesofisrael.com/malaysian-leader-says-anti-semitism-invented-to-prevent-criticism-of-jews/
    shock horror leaders of governments meet. Down with this sort of thing.

• cabbles said:

Theresa may walking/ dancing through her entrance with 'dancing queen' bleating out in the background must be THE highlight.

She looks like the worlds most socially awkward crane fly!
  • Some strange double standards on show.

the guy is an absolute scumbag, but do you seriously expect world leaders not to meet each other?
  • Some strange double standards on show.

the guy is an absolute scumbag, but do you seriously expect world leaders not to meet each other?
    Especially when she’s scrabbling around for any dirty little deal she can get her grubby hands on, in order to show what a success Brexit will be!
  • Seems like they are letting her write her own jokes..
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!