Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Billy Clarke signs (ed. P6 - released, signs for Bradford)

Comments

• Billy do be a hero
  • could be a good signing .. he's been around a long time at the lower levels and has had some success without ever pulling up too many trees ..
    Welcome Billy and all the VERY best of good fortune |((:>)

copied from the other post which lost the race by about 1/2 a length
  • Primary target in the no 10 position. Hope he does well but we are seriously lacking ambition.
  • May I be the first to say..
    Meh.
  • edited June 2017
    Welcome William. You'll need to get used to playing in front of small crowds.
  • Don't worry if you see flying pigs Billy
  • Welcome Billy. Glad your on board. Hope you do well.

(now stop reading Billy and enjoy your summer break)

I've seen him a few times over the years and he's quite wasteful in front of goal. like what has been said above, ok player for the lower leagues but does show a lack of ambition by the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome Billy . Unlike some others will wait to see you play in a Charlton shirt for making any judgement.

I am simply judging what has been said by our CEO, but think he isn't the marquee signing they need to win some of the less strong willed back.
  • Anybody got some honest assessment of the guy as Idon't know anythingabout him. Are Bradford fans unhappy?
  • Can't believe our first signing has been announced and i'm more interested in whats going on in the Election thread......

Can't say I know him/about him although looked up some stats last night which didn't fill me with joy, In Katrien we trust...... oh hold on.......
  • Perfectly acceptable signing

We do seem to be giving very short contracts now. Holmes, Magennis and now Clarke have all just been 2 years

It does seem bizarre that the deadwood from previous seasons will potentially still be here after these newer signings have left...

Must be a typo, hes 29 so KM must have given him a 22 year deal.
  • cfgs said:

Welcome Billy . Unlike some others will wait to see you play in a Charlton shirt for making any judgement.

I am simply judging what has been said by our CEO, but think he isn't the marquee signing they need to win some of the less strong willed back.
    I made judgment based on what I've seen of him in a bradford shirt if that's allowed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Primary target in number 10 role? I thought that was Reeves.
  • He's not our new target man then.
  • So KR is still sure we are going to sign Reeves is he? "Our primary target in that position" doesn't fill me with confidence but he may turn out to be decent and I hope he does well in a Charlton shirt. Need much more strengthening than this to get promoted next season though.

Which two/three players are we selling/releasing to bring him in?
  • Not keen on the new training gear.
  • By by Ricky
    Fuck of Roland
  • Good luck Billy. Decent signing if it's the first of many. Still expecting no more than half a dozen or so.
  • edited June 2017
    Well I can play in the no10 role, but you wouldn't want me too. What do other Bradford fans think = are they upset? Anybody know?
  • Well I can play in the no10 role, but you wouldn't want me too. What do other Bradford fans think = are they upset? Anybody know?

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/15335472.Experienced_duo_poised_for_Bradford_City_exit/#comments-anchor

Clarke hardly gets mentioned in the comments (which are basically all about McArdle) which suggests that they're not that bothered...
  • Taxi_Lad said:

I actually do have a Bradford supporting mate for real. He said this;

Decent playmaker but doesn't score many goals. Always gives 100%. Sometimes holds onto the ball for too long but he's got quality.

Bullshit. You don't have any mates.