Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Billy Clarke signs (ed. P6 - released, signs for Bradford)

Comments

• Options
    Billy do be a hero
  • Options
    could be a good signing .. he's been around a long time at the lower levels and has had some success without ever pulling up too many trees ..
    Welcome Billy and all the VERY best of good fortune |((:>)

copied from the other post which lost the race by about 1/2 a length
  • Options
    Primary target in the no 10 position. Hope he does well but we are seriously lacking ambition.
  • Options
  • Options
    May I be the first to say..
    Meh.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Welcome William. You'll need to get used to playing in front of small crowds.
  • Options
    Don't worry if you see flying pigs Billy
  • Options
    Welcome Billy. Glad your on board. Hope you do well.

(now stop reading Billy and enjoy your summer break)

I've seen him a few times over the years and he's quite wasteful in front of goal. like what has been said above, ok player for the lower leagues but does show a lack of ambition by the club.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Welcome Billy . Unlike some others will wait to see you play in a Charlton shirt for making any judgement.

I am simply judging what has been said by our CEO, but think he isn't the marquee signing they need to win some of the less strong willed back.
  • Options
    Anybody got some honest assessment of the guy as Idon't know anythingabout him. Are Bradford fans unhappy?
  • Options
    Can't believe our first signing has been announced and i'm more interested in whats going on in the Election thread......

Can't say I know him/about him although looked up some stats last night which didn't fill me with joy, In Katrien we trust...... oh hold on.......
  • Options

Perfectly acceptable signing

We do seem to be giving very short contracts now. Holmes, Magennis and now Clarke have all just been 2 years

It does seem bizarre that the deadwood from previous seasons will potentially still be here after these newer signings have left...

Must be a typo, hes 29 so KM must have given him a 22 year deal.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Welcome Billy . Unlike some others will wait to see you play in a Charlton shirt for making any judgement.

I am simply judging what has been said by our CEO, but think he isn't the marquee signing they need to win some of the less strong willed back.
    I made judgment based on what I've seen of him in a bradford shirt if that's allowed!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Primary target in number 10 role? I thought that was Reeves.
  • Options
    He's not our new target man then.
  • Options
    So KR is still sure we are going to sign Reeves is he? "Our primary target in that position" doesn't fill me with confidence but he may turn out to be decent and I hope he does well in a Charlton shirt. Need much more strengthening than this to get promoted next season though.

Which two/three players are we selling/releasing to bring him in?
  • Options
    Not keen on the new training gear.
  • Options
    By by Ricky
    Fuck of Roland
  • Options
    Good luck Billy. Decent signing if it's the first of many. Still expecting no more than half a dozen or so.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Well I can play in the no10 role, but you wouldn't want me too. What do other Bradford fans think = are they upset? Anybody know?
  • Options

Well I can play in the no10 role, but you wouldn't want me too. What do other Bradford fans think = are they upset? Anybody know?

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/sport/15335472.Experienced_duo_poised_for_Bradford_City_exit/#comments-anchor

Clarke hardly gets mentioned in the comments (which are basically all about McArdle) which suggests that they're not that bothered...
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

I actually do have a Bradford supporting mate for real. He said this;

Decent playmaker but doesn't score many goals. Always gives 100%. Sometimes holds onto the ball for too long but he's got quality.

Bullshit. You don't have any mates.