Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Uboat said:

998?

• Options
  • Options
    Nothing to add here, just doing my bit to help reach the target :smile:
  • Options
    two
  • Options
    Can I just say that I am really not bothered if this thread gets to 1000 pages.
  • Options
    It's a shame really that as the thread approaches it's big number all of the posts will just be inane drivel like this one, as opposed to the portentous drivel of earlier times.
  • Options
    Today's the day.........that we either hit 1000 pages or AFKA closes the thread.
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be funny if the admins closed this thread on 999 pages and 30 posts.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Crack on please I'm going to be otherwise engaged in 45 mins until lunchtime and don't want to miss the popping of corks / site meltdown :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

Scoham said:

Big news on page 1000.

FACT

Is the 1000th post gonna be televised? Maybe posted from the museum? Will the Aussies due diligence documents be placed in a cabinet there - on parchment paper?
    It's not the 1000th post. It will be the 30,000th post. Although it won't quite even be that. We will actually be 29 short when we start page 1000. The 30,000th post will be the last one on page 1000. So whoever gets that one is the winner.
  • Options
    There was and old fool from near Ghent, he really makes you vent. He is hated so much and so out of touch, he needs a kick in the crotch....
  • Options
    Nothing to add to the general discussion but as I'm probably one of the few who haven''t posted on this thread yet, I wanted to get in before the 1000 page milestone
  • Options

Bump

Try Goddards White Horse Oils, swore by it for knocks on my playing days :wink:
  • Options
    When this thread does get to 1000 could admin close this thread and put us all out of our misery?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Scoham said:

Big news on page 1000.

FACT

Is the 1000th post gonna be televised? Maybe posted from the museum? Will the Aussies due diligence documents be placed in a cabinet there - on parchment paper?
    It's not the 1000th post. It will be the 30,000th post. Although it won't quite even be that. We will actually be 29 short when we start page 1000. The 30,000th post will be the last one on page 1000. So whoever gets that one is the winner.
    I stand corrected - a first time for everything
  • Options
    Uboat said:

It's a shame really that as the thread approaches it's big number all of the posts will just be inane drivel like this one, as opposed to the portentous drivel of earlier times.

Speak for yourself, one of my representatives (who doesn’t lie much) has this morning spoken with one of Yvette Fieldings representatives and it’s been confirmed that she’s of the understanding that she will hear some news today
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Scoham said:

Big news on page 1000.

FACT

You absolute badger
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Macronate said:

It's a yes from me.
    Apart from the little bloke at the front that is.
  • Options

Nothing to add to the general discussion but as I'm probably one of the few who haven''t posted on this thread yet, I wanted to get in before the 1000 page milestone

Ooops, just checked and I have posted on this thread before....... never mind ..... come on 1000 pages!
  • Options
    How till this be remembered in the Museum @Henry Irving ?

You could wallpaper the the entire museum with all the comments
  • Options
    The next page is going to just be everyone writing '1000' isn't it, as they try to be the first comment on the 1000th page.
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Scoham said:

Big news on page 1000.

FACT

You absolute badger
    Can take the man away from his spreadsheet but you can't the spreadsheet out of them man! ;)
  • Options

My question about the leasing the training ground rumour is who is going to invest the required £8m to £10m to bring it up to standard?

A tennant who doesn't own it?

A landlord who doesn't use it and who pulled the plug on it years ago?

The Valley would need maintenance but not to the same extent as Sparrows Lane, which needs major construction.

The other big concern is if RD finds himself making a profit from leasing The Valley and Sparrows Lane unless whoever buys us has some kind of guaranteed right to buy, why would RD even sell both if making money out of them?
  • Options
    Any news on the move to Morden Wharf?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

Scoham said:

Big news on page 1000.

FACT

You absolute badger
    Can take the man away from his spreadsheet but you can't the spreadsheet out of them man! ;)
    Christ Will, that is bleak mate ... :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!