Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

I've heard that when this thread reaches 1,000 pages everyone gets one virgin for every post made (or a train set, take your pick) ....oh boy, oh boy, my bedroom is going to be like Clapham Junction.

I think Susan Boyle is a virgin
  • Options

I am in the huff, in case anyone is interested.

Can you go and put some clothes on plea......Oh sorry thought you said buff!!
  • Options

Anyone under 40 will have no idea what I just said.

Love it.

I'm 42
  • Options

Redrobo said:

Please everyone with information, lets us know on here, but please can we all be a bit more friendly to each other, it has been a great day being an England supporter in the World Cup and beating the Aussies 5-0 at cricket

J BLOCK is the only one in the know. Named his source (and is the only one that has) which is someone involved in the Aussie consortium. Will happen this week. All the rest is just noise.
    @J BLOCK is our leader.
    Dennis is our leader.
    Get it right.
    Wrong. J BLOCK is our leader
  • Options

Dennis will always be our leader

You know mate
  • Options
    herd he still goes and is still a leader
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sorry but I ain't seen him in years
  • Options

And I used to go with him all the time
  • Options

Crazy how we struggle for songs when this classic is out there.
  • Options

Crazy how we struggle for songs when this classic is out there.
    Yep
  • Options
    there was a thread on here about him and someone posted a picture of him at a game last season i think
  • Options

there was a thread on here about him and someone posted a picture of him at a game last season i think

Gillingham away.
    2 seasons ago.
  • Options

I am firmly in the James seed and grapevine camp. From some of the comments I get on my blog which are supportive of Duchatelet you really wonder about the intelligence of some of our fellow supporters . Anyway- my point is this . I buy and sell companies for a living and if I was keen to buy a business that lost £7 to £10m a year with a keen seller - apart from needing my head testing - I would be keen to wait until it was either in administration or as close to administration as possible. If I was the Aussies or indeed any other bidder I would be playing this out as long as I possibly could without completely damaging the asset.
    I would want to pay the previous owner as little as possible and preferably nothing because it’s completely wasted money.
    My negotiating strategy would be to delay as much as possible without completely pissing of the seller whilst continually chipping and nickel and diming the deal.

But Charlton will not be going into administration whilst RD owns us, unless he wishes to write off the debt to himself and lose the lot.
  • Options

Dennis didn't go for years and years because he was looking after his mum.
  • Options

I could name a few in a heartbeat of this thread who would never have heard of him regardless of their age.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I could name a few in a heartbeat of this thread who would never have heard of him regardless of their age.
    Very true
  • Options

Dennis will always be our leader

I thought everyone knew that J Block IS Dennis.

• Options
    Dennis? Who da fuq is Dennis?!?
  • Options
    I assume we are talking about Dennis Burgess?
  • Options

I can confirm Dennis has returned and sits with me in the West. He even did a few aways last season.
  • Options
    Richard J said:

I can confirm Dennis has returned and sits with me in the West. He even did a few aways last season.
    Maybe once this madman has gone and we start filling the ground again we could get the Covered End to again strike up the chant “Dennis is our Leader”.

I’m sure that would bring a smile to his face.

• Options

I am firmly in the James seed and grapevine camp. From some of the comments I get on my blog which are supportive of Duchatelet you really wonder about the intelligence of some of our fellow supporters . Anyway- my point is this . I buy and sell companies for a living and if I was keen to buy a business that lost £7 to £10m a year with a keen seller - apart from needing my head testing - I would be keen to wait until it was either in administration or as close to administration as possible. If I was the Aussies or indeed any other bidder I would be playing this out as long as I possibly could without completely damaging the asset.
    I would want to pay the previous owner as little as possible and preferably nothing because it’s completely wasted money.
    My negotiating strategy would be to delay as much as possible without completely pissing of the seller whilst continually chipping and nickel and diming the deal.

But Charlton will not be going into administration whilst RD owns us, unless he wishes to write off the debt to himself and lose the lot.
    I understand that but the other party would want to push as far as possible because Roland is between a rock and a hard place.
  • Options

I understand that but the other party would want to push as far as possible because Roland is between a cock and an hard placearsehole.
    Fixed it for you.
  • Options

I understand that but the other party would want to push as far as possible because Roland is between a cock up a rock and a hard place arsehole.
    Fixed it even better
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!