Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

Thought they’d have something better in their locker than Harry Kewell if I’m honest.

Concerning.

We are not a massive club

He has done well at Crawley

We need stability now.

I'd welcome him with lb and jj on coaching team still.
    He certainly showed KAG where the net is - something Gobby failed to do.
  • Options
    At a lower level though tbf.
  • Options

I dread to think what level League 2 is based on the crap served up week in week out in League 1.
  • Options

Details details ;-)
  • Options
    As far as I’m concerned this is all a disaster. I was really looking forward to a trip to Belgium.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I dread to think what level League 2 is based on the crap served up week in week out in League 1.
    Watch the second goal...

https://youtu.be/0u-ke0emn-4
  • Options

As far as I’m concerned this is all a disaster. I was really looking forward to a trip to BelgiumSaudi Arabia.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9 said:

I said RM was the blocker weeks ago s

Valley11 said:

Belgium20
    @TheBelgium20
    Seems a poster on CL was getting the same info as us. We were told it came through channels from Paul Elliot. It was a Middle East consortium worth over $3b in weath. They wanted a clean sweep. RM didn’t want them and preferred the less wealthy Aussie. Chineese whispers? Or BS?

Is that true?
    Yes it is
    But it’s not Murrays sale to block either way
    His position within the new set up has been the problem only the aussies prepared to accept it
  • Options
    edited March 2018

When I was young (many years ago) we had cold winters but I don't recall any pot holes anywhere.

Bigger and heavier buses and lorries these days and, to be fair, those family saloons of the sixties and seventies on uk roads are only about the size of a small hatchback of today. Plus there is a lot more traffic anyway.
  • Options
    Good point, I recall playing football and cricket in the street!
  • Options
    Very clever ibborg
  • Options

Yes but you posted that upside do .... ah I see what you did there - very clever.
  • Options

DA9 said:

Valley11 said:

Belgium20
    @TheBelgium20
    Seems a poster on CL was getting the same info as us. We were told it came through channels from Paul Elliot. It was a Middle East consortium worth over $3b in weath. They wanted a clean sweep. RM didn’t want them and preferred the less wealthy Aussie. Chineese whispers? Or BS?

Is that true?
    Yes it is
    His position within the new set up has been the problem only the aussies prepared to accept it
    One day he'll put Charlton before his ego. Maybe.
  • Options
    Tie me Kangeroo down Sport :smiley:

• Options

DA9 said:

Valley11 said:

Belgium20
    @TheBelgium20

Is that true?
    Yes it is
    So he is involved?
  • Options

DA9 said:

Valley11 said:

Belgium20
    @TheBelgium20

Is that true?
    Yes it is
    So he is involved?
    Protest until Murray goes?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    bobmunro said:

Yes but you posted that upside do .... ah I see what you did there - very clever.
    Up there for singing, down there for dancing, Robert

; )
  • Options

DA9 said:

Valley11 said:

Belgium20
    @TheBelgium20

Is that true?
    Yes it is
    So he is involved?
    We'll need someone to count the vol-u-vents when Tone gets his arse kicked down the road.
  • Options
    As much as I'm delighted it's the end of the Roland era I am slightly concerned about the Kewell rumour.
  • Options
    Sage said:

Just typing up the rest of my dissertation for my final year project at university, and to reward myself I found a video that brings back the good times. Times that are hopefully around the corner again for us under new ownership.

Here it is if anyone is interested...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRtnV1KXqmg

There's a similar one I filmed from the away end on there somewhere.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!