Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Tony Adams addressing the first team squad today.

New director of football so takeover must be close

Nice cardie
    Pity he couldn't get trouser legs of the same length
  • sm said:

Tony Adams addressing the first team squad today.

New director of football so takeover must be close

Nice cardie
    Pity he couldn't get trouser legs of the same length
    Perhaps his Chinese name is Won Hung Lo!
  • Great detective work @NapaAddick sadly I think it's for nothing.
  • Lovely view of the Alhambra from the Albaicin if I am not mistaken.
  • Back to square one then. Great.
  • Great detective work @NapaAddick sadly I think it's for nothing.

Does anyone have his email address ? Now there's no riot protest rally poetry reading perhaps he'd like to pop down for a look around ?
  • Sponsored links:

• redsek said:

Don't think that's the Alhambra Palace.

• Jiang Lizhang looks like a Chinese Charles Hanson
  • edited January 2018

Great detective work @NapaAddick sadly I think it's for nothing.

It's getting hard to keep my sanity.
    Maybe try counting something? I hear that can help.....
  • Dear Mr Roland.

First let me introduce myself. My name is Will. I am 22 years old and I work as an analyst. I hear you are a big fan of young people that email you with advice and I'm told you value the views of your analysts above all else. So here is my view on what you should do.

I have had my team run complex scenario analysis and I'm afraid the outlook for you is not good. The below summary charts show the main message.

The first chart shows the money you will receive for de cloobe over time. The message is that the longer you hold on to de cloobe the less monies you will receive for it.

The second chart is based on some detailed analysis around running costs and showed that over time the money Mr Roland will be required to put into de cloobe over time will only increase.

Bringing together these two pieces of complex analysis I have created a forecast of the losses to be made by Mr Roland over time. These are shown in the third chart. I'm sorry to say Mr Roland that the story makes grim reading. If you are to sell the club today you will make a loss. However delaying the sale of the club will only increase your losses and these losses continue to grow exponentially over time.

Mr Roland our analysis concludes that the best course of action for you to take is to sell the club immediately in order to ensure losses do not escalate. There is no possible course of action that will allow you to escape without loss. No one will meet your asking price. The value is only going to fall and you will be forced to continue meeting losses. Mr Roland I urge you strongly to heed my advice. My team are well qualified and do not make mistakes.

A full detailed report will be winging its way to your inbox as we speak.

All figures critiqued and signed off by the CBR*

*Canters for Budgetary Responsibility

Yours hatefully,

Canters.

I risk sounding like Henners but

Come onnnn... If this doesn't get a promote then I never will.
    Cheers Henners
  • CAFC Luke said:

Dear Mr Roland.

First let me introduce myself. My name is Will. I am 22 years old and I work as an analyst. I hear you are a big fan of young people that email you with advice and I'm told you value the views of your analysts above all else. So here is my view on what you should do.

I have had my team run complex scenario analysis and I'm afraid the outlook for you is not good. The below summary charts show the main message.

The first chart shows the money you will receive for de cloobe over time. The message is that the longer you hold on to de cloobe the less monies you will receive for it.

The second chart is based on some detailed analysis around running costs and showed that over time the money Mr Roland will be required to put into de cloobe over time will only increase.

Bringing together these two pieces of complex analysis I have created a forecast of the losses to be made by Mr Roland over time. These are shown in the third chart. I'm sorry to say Mr Roland that the story makes grim reading. If you are to sell the club today you will make a loss. However delaying the sale of the club will only increase your losses and these losses continue to grow exponentially over time.

Mr Roland our analysis concludes that the best course of action for you to take is to sell the club immediately in order to ensure losses do not escalate. There is no possible course of action that will allow you to escape without loss. No one will meet your asking price. The value is only going to fall and you will be forced to continue meeting losses. Mr Roland I urge you strongly to heed my advice. My team are well qualified and do not make mistakes.

A full detailed report will be winging its way to your inbox as we speak.

All figures critiqued and signed off by the CBR*

*Canters for Budgetary Responsibility

Yours hatefully,

Canters.

I risk sounding like Henners but

Come onnnn... If this doesn't get a promote then I never will.
    Cheers Henners
    Shh Lukey boy. Shhh
  • I cant view twitter or facebook as I'm out in Hangzhou (SE China) currently, what is this about Chinese buyers? Someone let me know and I'll try and do some digging, only here now until Monday evening.
  • Sponsored links:

• buckshee said:

I’ll add all my ethereum, but hurry as very soon it’ll be worth less than the £1.

ethereum..... hmmmm.... is that another word I shouldn't google?
    Don’t get me going again, Arse.
    You got me into trouble with teacher last time.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Bubble said:

And Robinson is still in the dark about the club’s future.

He added: “I still don’t know if the takeover’s going to happen in a week or five months. I heard there are people speaking to the owners but that’s all I know.

“We’re in the dark over that. I’ve been told that’s not my job, my job is to manage the team, and everything above me will take care of itself.

“I’d like to know more, obviously. But maybe with me knowing more, people know how honest I am, I’d just tell you, so that’s probably why they don't tell me!”

Hahaha, I fucking love Robinson
    I believe him too.
    So do I, and he’s working in rather difficult circumstances.
  • I agree to an extent RCT but if somebody with money - forever he or whoever - had turned up at the valley before we left for selhurst - that whole episode wouldn't have happened - and that was far more depressing than this situation - think people need to cheer up - got a good loan in, another striker likely, hated owner selling and we r 6th and re grouping for a promotion push - it's all down to what u want to believe at the moment anc my glass is half full
  • Foreign not forever
  • DOUCHER said:

I agree to an extent RCT but if somebody with money - forever he or whoever - had turned up at the valley before we left for selhurst - that whole episode wouldn't have happened - and that was far more depressing than this situation - think people need to cheer up - got a good loan in, another striker likely, hated owner selling and we r 6th and re grouping for a promotion push - it's all down to what u want to believe at the moment anc my glass is half full

We were top 6 in championship (div2) and promoted to Div1 at selhurst mate, this is worse.
    In your opinion
  • I have just received a photo of the teams for the valley helpers v club staff match on the pitch at the end of the game in 1992 - it's in a frame and I will be hanging it up but if the museum would like a scanned copy I can upload it onto here or pop a copy into the museum - is it open on match days? If so, what time and how do you get to it? If not open is there a letterbox? If wanted let me know - proper Charlton picture
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!